Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Deliverance And Liberation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance And Liberation (395 Views)

Midnight Prayer For Deliverance And Breakthrough | Apostle Joshua Selman / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance And Liberation by Okeagu121: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Some families, men and women have befalled different calamities ,some are suffering, praying to God for a change, some see themselves in dreams being handcuffed, some dream where masquerade is pursuing them, some are being attacked at night in dreams , some people's life have been doomed with different calamities,some suffer disappointments ,setback ,poverty ,some think it is a casual situation I bet you it is more than ordinary.

Some people have been spiritually and physically locked down using a key or a rope,let me make this clear to you when you are on the street where is always busy and eventually cobwebs touches your body in the night or day time , my dear you are tied in an alter or shrine ,

with this Deliverance exercise we will commence you will be able to remove all negativity, evil spells ,Casted on you, we will use natural Things God the Creator created remember the Bible said everything that was created was created and man was given an authority over those things created, so right now we will use the authority God the creator gave to us over those things that were created to deliver ourselves
, at this juncture you will have to deliver yourself you don't have to depend on anybody to deliver you remember Prayer is a great charm, every word that Comes out of our mouth is rich in power ,

Items to use:

1 cup of Gun powder
7 seeds of Alligator pepper
Kolanut
7 Palm fronts
1 St Michael perfume and oil
1Native egg
1coconut
I bucket half bucket of Flowing water
1 packet of candle
1 white pigeon

Join us on telegram for this spiritual exercise
You can deliver your self
You can pray yourself out

he who's house is on fire doesn't chase rats also,

+2347019517854
join us on WhatsApp or telegram for more spiritual guidance
Re: Deliverance And Liberation by Ladylite: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Okeagu121:
Some families, men and women have befalled different calamities ,some are suffering, praying to God for a change, some see themselves in dreams being handcuffed, some dream where masquerade is pursuing them, some are being attacked at night in dreams , some people's life have been doomed with different calamities,some suffer disappointments ,setback ,poverty ,some think it is a casual situation I bet you it is more than ordinary.

Some people have been spiritually and physically locked down using a key or a rope,let me make this clear to you when you are on the street where is always busy and eventually cobwebs touches your body in the night or day time , my dear you are tied in an alter or shrine ,

with this Deliverance exercise we will commence you will be able to remove all negativity, evil spells ,Casted on you, we will use natural Things God the Creator created remember the Bible said everything that was created was created and man was given an authority over those things created, so right now we will use the authority God the creator gave to us over those things that were created to deliver ourselves
, at this juncture you will have to deliver yourself you don't have to depend on anybody to deliver you remember Prayer is a great charm, every word that Comes out of our mouth is rich in power ,

Items to use:

1 cup of Gun powder
7 seeds of Alligator pepper
Kolanut
7 Palm fronts
1 St Michael perfume and oil
1Native egg
1coconut
I bucket half bucket of Flowing water
1 packet of candle
1 white pigeon

Join us on telegram for this spiritual exercise
You can deliver your self
You can pray yourself out

he who's house is on fire doesn't chase rats also,

+2347019517854
join us on WhatsApp or telegram for more spiritual guidance

What is your telegram. Channel name or group name.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Admit: " We Can't Answer David's Question!" (featuring Adnan Rashid And / Note: this is the time to prepare, not a time to go back to sinning / Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.