Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian (395 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian by Urhobo12(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
GOD IS " HE " A TERM USE FOR A MALE � WHICH IS SINGULAR
Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver,, and jout of my hand.

Now God said his "He" he was term use for man... If God Said his he, then he God is a male object

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Psalms 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

The Lord said his "He" and that Male "He" is God

Let us see who is that "He"

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am "he", ye shall die in your sins.
Jesus said his that "He" the Lord God because the Lord is one
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Acts 1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus v Lord and Christ. Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Acts 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Jesus is the one Lord God Jesus is God
God y5ohn 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach. C79hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
Join our online Ministry as we present Jesus is God almighty...https:///ILbryXnHn7G28PUzPT9N2l

Re: Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian by Janosky: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Urhobo12:
GOD IS " HE " A TERM USE FOR A MALE � WHICH IS SINGULAR
Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver,, and jout of my hand.

Now God said his "He" he was term use for man... If God Said his he, then he God is a male object

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Psalms 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

The Lord said his "He" and that Male "He" is God

Let us see who is that "He"

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am "he", ye shall die in your sins.
Jesus said his that "He" the Lord God because the Lord is one
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Acts 1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus v Lord and Christ. Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Acts 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Jesus is the one Lord God Jesus is God
God y5ohn 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach. C79hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
Join our online Ministry as we present Jesus is God almighty...https:///ILbryXnHn7G28PUzPT9N2l

Bros , John 20:17 . Ephesians 1:3. 1 Cor 3:23 and Revelations 3:5,11,12 still dey your Bible?

Does imperfect disciple Thomas know Yahweh more than His Son, Jesus Christ?

grin
Re: Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian by Urhobo12(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
My brother why do Thomas call Jesus my lord and my God, do we have two God

Thomas touch Jesus when he raised from the dead before he could believe Jesus is God almighty

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jesus is God that's why worship is giving to Jesus

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Re: Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian by Janosky: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Urhobo12:
My brother why do Thomas call Jesus my lord and my God, do we have two God

Thomas touch Jesus when he raised from the dead before he could believe Jesus is God almighty

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God. 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Jesus is God that's why worship is giving to Jesus

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. Mark 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Oturugbeke!
Bros, who killed God Almighty, when & where?

If your claim is true, @ Matthew 4:10, are you commanded to worship Jesus ?

@ Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ himself says his Father and God did not command anybody to worship Jesus.

** Hosea 12:3-4.
3 "In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there"

Bros, you claim Jesus is God because of Thomas exclamatory statement.
Hosea 12:3-4, "Jakob struggled with God", Do you agree that Angel is God ?

I repeat this question again, please reply.
Jesus spoke to all disciples, including Thomas @ John 20:17,
Does imperfect Thomas know Yahweh more than His Son Jesus Christ ?
Is the statement of a follower @ John 20:28 more important than the statement of his Boss @ John 20:17?
Re: Jesus Is Our God Almighty.. Jesus Is The One God Of Christian by Urhobo12(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Janosky:

Oturugbeke!
Bros, who killed God Almighty, when & where?

If your claim is true, @ Matthew 4:10, are you commanded to worship Jesus ?

@ Matthew 4:10, Jesus Christ himself says his Father and God did not command anybody to worship Jesus.

** Hosea 12:3-4.
3 "In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there"

Bros, you claim Jesus is God because of Thomas exclamatory statement.
Hosea 12:3-4, "Jakob struggled with God", Do you agree that Angel is God ?

I repeat this question again, please reply.
Jesus spoke to all disciples, including Thomas @ John 20:17,
Does imperfect Thomas know Yahweh more than His Son Jesus Christ ?
Is the statement of a follower @ John 20:28 more important than the statement of his Boss @ John 20:17?

Thanks brother... Let me make you understand......
THAT angel � Joshua worship is Jesus Christ because God alone is the only one that receives worship... Jesus is the first angel to himself before he send other angel like the Gabriel, Paul etc let me prove

Acts 27:23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, 27:24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

Paul being an apostle, a spiritual man said an angel stood by him which he serve in another word worship �, and he also said "angel of God, whose I am"

When did Paul become an angel?? Yes Paul is an angel.. Angel means messengers.. We have heavenly messenger which have wings and we have angel earthly messenger which are human.. Those apostle are angel why because Jesus the head of angel sent them... There are some messages that no body can deliver except God himself... Just imagine you who want hide your money who will you send to hide it since you want only you to know the location? It's obvious that you will send yourself... You become messenger of your self that's what Jesus did.. For you to understand look the attributes of the angel.. That Paul worship... Only God should be worshiped and Jesus is the only person that receives worship which make him that almighty God

Worship � God only
Genesis 24:26 And the man bowed down his head, and worshipped the LORD.
Genesis 24:48 And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son.
Deuteronomy 26:10 And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O LORD, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the LORD thy God:
No man or angles should be worshiped
Revelation 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Jesus Receives worship
Matthew 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Join our online ministry Body of Christ
On whatsapp
https:///ILbryXnHn7G28PUzPT9N2l

(1) (Reply)

Video: Pastor Flees After Being Overpowered By An Evil Spirit During Deliverance / TB Joshua Is Praying For Those In Isolation Centres / Why Do Pentecostal Churches Lay More Emphasis ''repent''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.