Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God (464 Views)

2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by NAPC1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
.... He makes a food pyramid of noodles for the masses.

One of the good peculiarities of a progressive minded person is the ability to identify progress and good gesture of others and the urge to promote and encourage it because it is only by appreciation will the giver be motivated to do more, this culture is a substantiated human nature that is as old as time.

When I noticed the actions of this man of God in ensuring the government is assisted in her effort at providing palliative stimulus to cushion the effect of the total lockdown of Nigeria, I marveled as a lot of questions that flashed through my mind, one of which included "What manner of Prophet is this?".

Snr Prophet Jaremiah Omoto Fufeyin is the General Overseer of Mercy Land Church Warri, Delta State. Unknown to many and people like me before now; because he is not into loud publicity of his good deeds like most, he, a rare gem that has been in the ministry of blessing people from all over Nigeria through many medium that includes, but not limited to Radio and TV programs where people phone in to receive outright donation ranging from 10k to 100k instantly, little wonder his action at this period was executed without much notice.
"An old woman doesn't get old in a dance she learnt at youth".

Times are different, and we live in a time when every good measure would be made open to encourage one another because on through collective and United purpose that we can scale through.

Considering the pangs of hunger on the citizens, the discrimination that has graced the government palliatives and even the donations made by individuals and captains of industry, one gets sceptical if the purpose for which these goodwill are meant will serve its purpose or just another medium to enrich few at the expense of the many.

It becomes obvious and heart warming that in a society where religion has become a tool for amassing wealth, there remains men of God who believe it is better to reach back, not for novelty but for the purpose and meaning of the word "Giving Back".

"I think this should be a lesson, a challenge to other men of God, and individuals as well. We live at a critical time when only the strength of the strong with carry the weak through and this must be done through genuine act of giving to save and not to promote your businesses.

"I therefore call on individuals, religious leaders, politicians, captains of industries, who may still have the zeal to give, to do it through the appropriate channels like planning the palliative before involving the government rather than pouring scarce resources into leaking pockets".

I encourage the man of God, Snr Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, not to relent in doing good, especially at this time of Coronavirus pandemic as his good and cash gift to Delta State Government is the type that we're sure will get to people as at when due, who actually need them.

Thank You,

Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu (ECK)
DG, Global Initiative for Good Governance (GIGG)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by NAPC1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Snr Prophet Jaremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Re: The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by NAPC1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Snr Prophet Jaremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Re: The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by sylve11: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
NAPC1:
.... Unknown to many and people like me before now; because he is not into loud publicity of his good deeds like most, he, a rare gem that has been in the ministry of blessing people from all over Nigeria through many medium that includes, but not limited to Radio and TV programs where people phone in to receive outright donation ranging from 10k to 100k instantly, little wonder his action at this period was executed without much notice.
"An old woman doesn't get old in a dance she learnt at youth".

Thank You,

[b]Chief Dr Emeka C. Kalu (ECK)
DG, Global Initiative for Good Governance (GIGG)

I understand you're one of the beneficiaries of the prophet.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).

That's all I have to say. cool

1 Like

Re: The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by Comedian2019: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
This Jeremiah is a smart guy. grin
Re: The Uncommon Acts Of Snr Prophet Jeremiah O. Fufeyin; A Challenge To Men Of God by Bruno3000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Most of these god of men would rather die than emulate him. Money that should cater for the entire congregation. Winners and redeem pple especially.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Man Who Challenged Him To Heal Covid-19 Patient For $1K / If You've Being Asked This Question How Can U Answer It? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Woman Who Spoke In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.