Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire (67717 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by DonTattaglia: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
sirblend:
Burna boy smokes a lot of cannabis.

And so?? He still exhibits more sense than those of u who don't smoke or drink!!

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by maya007: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Back in my secondary school days students went to burn down the examinations officer's office and result for that year was cancelled and exams retaken...everyone passed the second time grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by SweetCunt97(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
You minding dem snitches. Cowards. When it comes to what matters they turn into spineless bulldogs.

No one is calling out Fools who take home 500k daily doing nothing o while they share stupid expired bread.

After this covid, they'll probably share 1k each and dumbasses will forget.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by AfroKnight: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

Was about asking who his father is..... Because I have a very strong believe that he was fathered by Fela Kuti

Fela’s children and even grand children share a strong resemblance. The cheek bones are prominent.

The closest Burna has ever been to Fela is listening to his music. No relationship by blood or marriage or even friendship.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
What an idiöt
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Juanmike(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boxer007:

Please how much to sleep with
I was a virrrrgin Muslim like u to help me like women
Can u help please?
What is this gay saying?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Openbusiness: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na to report Funke Akindele to govt for twitter be their life problem, the same govt that don't give af about them. But to tackle the govt, dem go turn mumu. Me I cannot waste my life to fight for Nigeria. They deserve the devilish evil wicked corrupt leaders they have

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by MYHUBBY: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
I weep everyday not because of Nigeria but because I'm a Nigerian

we are the most unpatriotic citizens in Africa and the world entirely

we defend individuals than Nigeria and we want the country to progress? how does a country progress when those mismanaging the resources are praised while they keep spoiling the country

it's just insane for a masters holder whose income is not up to 200k to be defending illiterate like Buhari

I get throway seeing sane human defending Buhari. if aboki are still defending Buhari at least is understandable, their sense of reasoning can never progress out of politics and religion, what can we say about learned southerners?

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
People who smoke a lot of weed always feel they have one kind wisdom. Most times they just talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by membranus: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Is he not part of the Nigerian youths? What has he done with his huge media profile to rectify the wrongs done to the masses, except to smoke weed?

What protest has he led?

By his age, Fela his mentor was facing military mights daily, he can't even face common polithiefcians, but to yarn rubbish on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by purplerope: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
sirblend:
Burna boy smokes a lot of cannabis.

Before Nko, Na Kunu abi fura u want make e dey take?

Akantant general office don burn

Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by ChristineC: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Makes perfect sense. I don't care about the Funke part though.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Wolexdey(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Our enemies are the politicians.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Makinaki: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
You dey mind the weedhead? Who tell am say Nigerian youth dey beef Funke?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by permit(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boxer007:

Please how much to sleep with
I was a virrrrgin Muslim like u to help me like women
Can u help please?
calm down first

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Roon9(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
darfay:
Burnaboy is a proud idiot with no Sense. Thank God he didn't win the Grammy. if not, we for no hear word

E don bury e career by himself.. E no no nigerians

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Vulcan24(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
tyson99:
Honestly naija problem pass jesus grin

personalize it : say your problem
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Wolexdey(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
We must strategize on how to take our lives back from these politicians... We really need to be brutal.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Was the money kept in the office biko make dem tell us
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by 042icloud(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm not surprised atal, is it not 9jria again!
I pray dsame fire will wreck their houses, cars, and every other investment they will use this money for.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Roon9(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin

Won't be surprised if they tell us that it's the corona virus pandemic that entered the office wires and caused the fire..

Useless people...

From the 5G radiation... They struck match and boom fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by sylve11: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
gentle136:
Some truths they inside weytin Burna Boy talk.

We Nigerians are our own plight.

Some truth or massive truth? cool
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by playapayaski: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stallion93:
Shame is a vital quality of every Healthy human being, Shame helps us to regret wrong doings and be better persons. What keeps a Madman mad is the Absolute lack of shame. Nigeria and it’s Politicians are Shameless, if the whole world like, let them come and mock Nigeria, we are insensate to Shame and so We can never repent.
I curse the day I was Born Nigerian cry

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
membranus:
Is he not part of the Nigerian youths? What has he done with his huge media profile to rectify the wrongs done to the masses, except to smoke weed?

What protest has he led?

By his age, Fela his mentor was facing military mights daily, he can't even face common polithiefcians, but to yarn rubbish on social media.

Listen to words in his song and his outrage sometimes on social media, this is what smart people do. You lead protests against the Authoritarian Buhari and get locked up or shot. All for what? Bunch of people that won't fight for you when you're locked up? Same people that would even say you deserved it? Same people that would still call you sell out when you've given blood & sweat? Let's face it, nobody wants to die for Nigeria, even the ones that do stronghead like Sowore have had their brains reformatted with serious torture and abuse.....May God help us!

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Timileyin1234(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebuk4real:
grin

Won't be surprised if they tell us that it's the corona virus pandemic that entered the office wires and caused the fire..

Useless people...
Dem no fit even lie against harmattan

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by okenwa216(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wetin this one dey talk Na youths say make them arrest Funke? No be still d same people wey put d fire
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Web82:

Warris this one saying?

He's on a different cruise..

Do not disturb a man at work..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by scoundrel(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
9jatrendz:
Next would be CBN, money heist lecture needed ASAP grin grin cheesy
CBN doesn’t store money. The institution controls the minting press. Anybody thinking of robbing there don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
I beg disagree.
Nobody reported Funke or JJC. They were the ones who reported themselves when they post everything they do on social media.

I am 1000% sure that an over sabi person reported Funke. Police cannot just arrest her through her online posting

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by eneyoduke(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope he didn't use twitter?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by Badooguy: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
ValCon888:
I beg disagree.
Nobody reported Funke or JJC. They were the ones who reported themselves when they post everything they do on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Plenty sense for this talk way burna talk now.

Bt i won't say Jesus I will say the church cos 70/80% of Nigerian churches are not following the path or principles of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.