Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria (680 Views)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped / Ways To Avoid Being Scammed As A Real Estate Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by uwemconcept: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
There several means use by real estate fraudsters to scam innocent real estate investors. In this video you will learn how to guide against falling victim to this people

url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhRN4lO3ke0
Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by GregJames(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
A realtor can be trusted even without inspecting a property you can pay for the property.

A trusted friend is not a realtor , there is difference between a realtor and trusted friend, A realtor sees the future , a trusted sees bushes and distance, learn to trust your realtor.

When you trust your realtor , what you should do is send someone to meet with him or her n make payment, the opinion of a trusted friend doesn’t matter (because you dunno if he truly wants your progress in life).

I’m sure you must have sold properties to people even without them inspecting, it’s all about trust, confidence and grace of God, please don’t discourage such acts.

Learn to trust and have confidence your realtor.
Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by GregJames(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your number 6 point no dey ok bros
Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by uwemconcept: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
GregJames:
A realtor can be trusted even without inspecting a property you can pay for the property.

A trusted friend is not a realtor , there is difference between a realtor and trusted friend, A realtor sees the future , a trusted sees bushes and distance, learn to trust your realtor.

When you trust your realtor , what you should do is send someone to meet with him or her n make payment, the opinion of a trusted friend doesn’t matter (because you dunno if he truly wants your progress in life).

I’m sure you must have sold properties to people even without them inspecting, it’s all about trust, confidence and grace of God, please don’t discourage such acts.

Learn to trust and have confidence your realtor.

A very good realtor will definitely help you get a good property. In Nigeria where we are you are not supposed to take anybody by his words. And it is very wrong for you to think because you are sincere that other people will be. Anybody that want to buy property forget the English the person is saying see the property for yourself. Scammers are everywhere. So don't fall victim to anybody who says trust me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by uwemconcept: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
GregJames:
Your number 6 point no dey ok bros

Please if you are seeing this thread, don't ever make cash payment to anybody. You will not be able to trace the payment to the if something goes wrong. Also we are in Nigeria take every means to protect yourself from Real Estate fraudsters who go about posting as people who have your best interest. YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS MY JOY.

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by GregJames(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
uwemconcept:

Please if you are seeing this thread, don't ever make cash payment to anybody. You will not be able to trace the payment to the if something goes wrong. Also we are in Nigeria take every means to protect yourself from Real Estate fraudsters who go about posting as people who have your best interest. YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS MY JOY.

Yes it’s true but you said they shouldn’t do transfer that’s the one that isn’t ok, since it can be traced
Re: 7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria by uwemconcept: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Aviod scam

(1) (Reply)

Standard 4bedroom Bungalow For Sale / Fairly Used Office Furniture For Sale / Solid Uncompleted 5bedroom Bungalow At Parkview Estate, Bagidan Ikorodu. PIXXX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.