Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo (5534 Views)

I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Tetrahedron: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who is the one distributing the food?
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
I happened to make ponmo yesterday, and I've told nlers/Nigerians times without number, quit using your remote viewing capabilities to spy on me in my house then make bigoted social media topics discussing what you saw or see.

It's so annoying and very irritating. Moreso, I am not committing any crime. You're the ones hooked on gossip and bad mouthing others for a reason.

Anyway, seeing that woman intentionally throw the ponmo on the ground, in that unnecessary manner, was irritating. You folks are so addicted to juju and juju mindset you can't even think straight anymore.
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Could someone explain what happened please.

No "if you know you know" nonsense. Just open your mouth and talk.

Who distributed the food, is this a propaganda video, why was the meat small like people were complaining, what was the problem with the small meat?
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by googlesweetmusi: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
God bless that woman. She said they have even slapped her for volunteering community service. Thank you for being patient. We are all Nigerians people of pampering.

1 Like

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Can you explain what happened, thanks.

Do you know the lady or whoever made the video? Any way to verify this incident?
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
@ RedDoor,

I would have reported your post as offtopic but for gbeborun nlers who catch feelings over their idols.

If I stay away from commenting on specific subjects, don't bring your trouble to me.
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
another Nigerian that should be praised and trending... instead of the deluded ones dancing at Bday parties etc (although she is failing at social distancing)

1 Like

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by legendine(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
smiley
Check my signature, it will do u good
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Bflexing(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I do eat at her restaurant, very close to Jibowu. Such a kind hearted woman, jovial and customer friendly. Never knew she's into NGO, using her money to help others, so surprised to see her in the video.

And instead of thanking her or keeping quiet, some idiots were saying nonsense, and they would still be the one to vote in the bad leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by tpiander: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
I hope people are not saying they have turned against ponmo because of the leather chair scenario the other time?

angry
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by mytime24(f): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankya maa �

While d gov is giving out one loave of bread to each building angry

1 Like

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by stanisbaratheon: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ungrateful lots. Were they thinking the lifeless one in Aso rock would even have time to send them food, let alone cooked food with meat??

Kudos to the woman serving humanity with her money.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Ventura1: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Those people complaining are idiots

2 Likes

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by hakeem4(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
These people didn’t even bother to ask if it was from the government. They just criticised everything

1 Like

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Biafrarep(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
God will bless this woman with such kind heart.
As for the people in the video talking nonsense, I don't blame them rather I blame the foolish rulers that have pauperized them to the extent it has now affected that reasoning ability.
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by DAramis: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ungrateful set of people especially that woman that was stressing about not eating ponmo.

What stops them from not collecting the food so that it should be taking to orphanage homes?

Life is simple and nature and the almighty abhors wastage. Some of them might end up throwing away the food if the reach their various places of abode.
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Djicemob: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
God bless this good woman

See how those ungrateful morons were rushing to collect the free food just to criticise afterwards.

I am pained right now angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by WalkerMichael(m): 2:54am On Apr 09, 2020
I swear to God, I don't mean to sound tribalisti but there's something I noticed in this video.

the first 3 people who the video captured complaining are all igbos. Did they think the food was sent to them from buhari ni??

Average Nigerian can't even appreciate good things. Buhari get una time?
------------
This one's sense of entitlement is the worst. Doing like a woman

2 Likes

Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Folzye(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2020
This situation is similar to what Burna was talking about yesterday... This kind hearted woman took her resources to prepare food and share it to the people on the street and see the way they are expressing the usual Nigerian character of being ungrateful, if it were a politician that entered their zone just with his car, you will see the way they'll be raising their hands, shouting "baba o". We have a long way to go, I hope one day we will get some basic things right.
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
The woman is just contributing her widow's might.

I think the woman should change her strategy and explain to them first before dishing out the food

So that they don't injure her cause they thought it's the government and currently, the people are angry with the government
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by pesty100(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
I think the woman shouldn't give food to people looks clean and dress well, i think those people are just after free food
Re: Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo by Aoiysbsb: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Reps Panel Alleges Theft Of $20b Crude Oil In Seven Years / Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution / Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.