Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution (5535 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Confirmedzombie: 1:35pm On May 06, 2021
Emergency Broadcast by Gov. Wike (6/5/21)

My dear Rivers people, it is with sadness that I acknowledge that Rivers State, especially, the capital, Port Harcourt is turning into what the founding fathers of this great state never envisaged when they fought for and secured the creation of this great state.

Of late, we have been suffering air population, and the asthmatic patients in our state have been the hardest hit.

We have also witnessed in recent times secessionists who wish to make Rivers State part of their online republic, hijack the state and heightened insecurity in the state.

My dear Rivers people, you all know that I can't tolerate NONSENSE, and for your safety and production, I speedily, as your action governor, did the needful.

Today, we are suddenly confronted with a bigger threat that affects all of us. Noise population!

It has come to my knowledge that hoodlums who call themselves Chelsea fans have decided to turn our dear state into Aba and Onitsha. Rivers State is the Garden State, and it is so named for its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere; it is a place of rest. Suddenly, a bunch of drunkards, lawless elements, who have no reasons whatsoever living in township have decided to deny our people their rest and their peace.

I as the governor of this great state, hereby ban everything about Chelsea. I have directed the police and the military to arrest any hoodlum wearing Chelsea shirt. Wherever people gather to talk about Chelsea, arrest them. Send them back to their states. I know for sure that no Rivers man belongs to such a lousy club.

God bless Rivers People
Gov. Nyesom Wike

https://goaldball.com/2021/05/06/how-chelsea-destroyed-real-madrid-in-11-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Themainboy22: 1:37pm On May 06, 2021
This man think he will remain in power forever. In a saner clime, this man does not qualified to be elected in any democratic position. He's more like a dictator. What happens to freedom of expression? Though the noise of Chelsea fans can very be annoying sometimes, but you can't blame them, it's Madrid's fault. I'm suspecting Wike is a Madrid's fans. If my suspicions are true, we the real Madridstas hereby disown him and dash him to Arsena FC because this is not typical of a Madridsta. Modified: Fake News!!.
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by MegaDesign: 1:39pm On May 06, 2021
Nawaooo person no go express himself again?
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by joinnow: 1:45pm On May 06, 2021
they don beat him club

10 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Baawaa(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2021
Chelsea fans are noise makers,but the governor himself is busy what concern him with their noise
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2021
If Wike truly made this broadcast then he is a full time EEDEEYORT

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Indispensable85(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2021
The governor is an ardent supporter of real madrid. Lol...... E can pain. Looks like fake news though.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by OfoIgbo: 1:51pm On May 06, 2021
Even though Wike is a confirmed idiot, I doubt he made this broadcast

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by DaddyRochie1642: 1:53pm On May 06, 2021
Wike must be Mad to say this sad sad
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by RuddyFusion(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2021
Fake news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Daveambition(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2021
Two yrs from now, Wike go turn to support the "voice of the street".. Once they turn off the plug, all this Power-Drunk attitude go drain down
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by bhella10: 2:03pm On May 06, 2021
Though it's a fake news, but he make sense. Some Chelsea fans are unbearable.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by sukar886: 2:08pm On May 06, 2021
Wike na Madrid fan...e pain am
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by sweerychick(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2021
Although I know it's fake, but don't underestimate Gov Wike's excesses. The man is a confirmed madman

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2021
Themainboy22:
This man think he will remain in power forever. In a saner clime, this man does not qualified to be elected in any democratic position. He's more like a dictator. What happens to freedom of expression? [/b]Though the noise Chelsea fans be annoying sometimes, but you can't blame them, it's Madrid's fault. I'm suspecting Wike is a Madrid's fans. If true, we the real Madridstas hereby disown him and dash him [b]Arsena FC because this not a typical of a Madridsta.
Lmao.. so you fell for this absolutely fake news
grin grin shocked
Haba come on.. even me a confirm chelsea fan know this is fake.

Always take 90% of news you see on Social media as FAKE NEWS.. My Advice

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Kingcalls: 2:19pm On May 06, 2021
Fake news....I am a madrid fan...wike cant say that
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Themainboy22: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
pineed:

Lmao.. so you fell for this absolutely fake news
grin grin shocked
Haba come on.. even me a confirm chelsea fan know this is fake.

Always take 90% of news you see on Social media as FAKE NEWS.. My Advice
Lol, bloggers never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by helinues: 2:36pm On May 06, 2021
Is this for real or fabricated?
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
grin

Madrid fan
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by johnmartus(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2021
It's part of governance dividends of democracy take him to court if you aren't comply with order
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by IamFINESSE: 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
Noice maker if a governor
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by CelebCircle: 3:00pm On May 06, 2021
Davido Reacts To Father Mbaka Issue, Calls Present Gov Evil.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM2ekAVXSY

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by 777Likes9Shares: 3:07pm On May 06, 2021
Online Republic cracked me up
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2021
This Wike mumu ooooo because his fans club Real Madrid was defeated in semi-final of Champions league. Gov. Wike now lockdown Chelsea fans party and joyful mood.
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by tit(f): 3:25pm On May 06, 2021
Up Arsenal
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by PissfulProtester: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
We have also witnessed in recent times secessionists who wish to make Rivers State part of their online republic, hijack the state and heightened insecurity in the state.

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Ckonnet: 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
Emperor wike, I dey blame riverine people wey go support you just to spite amaechi, apart from those flyovers which favoured the ikwerres and other roads, other section of the state is at lost.
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 06, 2021
Even Biden can't make such statement.. on banning a particular club.

Stop fake news now!!

Seems like some people are obsessed about ABA and Onitsha
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by dododawa1: 3:50pm On May 06, 2021
Laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing like Madrid family, I started liking wike and forgot about the lost yesterday now
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by temitope27(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2021
This can't be true jare, and if na true na God go punish this man with insanity
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by cayorday89(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
Not something to take personal, I take it as him trying to be funny due to the aftermath of Madrid been beaten, with him being a Madridista..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics / Court Refuses To Dismiss Terrorism Charges Against Fubara’s COS, Edison Ehie / Pictures From Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.