Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. (1423 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by ElValiente(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Can someone show this to our leaders please?

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by EPIJOE: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
ALL MONEY GOOD PEOPLE HAD BEEN DONATING SHOULD BUY 1000 PIECES OF THIS AND INSTALL THEM IN OUR HOSPITALS. IT WOULD STILL REMAIN CHANGE TO FEED NIGERIANS. BUT THEY WOULD REFUSE. WHAT A GOVT!

1 Like

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by godkiller(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Forget about what you saw in Alibaba, they won't see it, even if they do, they'll pretend they didn't.

1 Like

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by richeeyo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bro, that was the price before bidding war started
at the moment it cost up to 25,000-30,000 dollars, that's if any
Coumo governor of New York placed orders at 50,000 dollars each for 20, 000 ventilators,
now ask your self can we out bid that

2 Likes

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by ElValiente(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
richeeyo:
Coumo governor of New York placed orders at 50,000 dollars each for 20, 000 ventilators,

if we want we can even at double of that prize. American will go any length to get it for their citizens. here food alone mba
Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by psucc(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
richeeyo:
I checked on the post again and could not see any bid option?

1 Like

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by richeeyo(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2020
psucc:
I checked on the post again and could not see any bid option?
Bro why you dey behave like this, so you think in the middle of a pandemic you expect government to come and click on Alibaba, i can assure you they themselves don't have it

1 Like

Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by dgitrader(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2020
We don't need this machines enmass in Nigeria. It has been said repeatedly by the very health professionals in charge of covid19 treatment centers. Let's stop over flogging the issue. Our greatest problems now is public enlightenment and incompetent public officials.
ElValiente:
Can someone show this to our leaders please?
Re: COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. by psucc(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2020
richeeyo:

Bro why you dey behave like this, so you think in the middle of a pandemic you expect government to come and click on Alibaba, i can assure you they themselves don't have it
Bros dem fit click ooooooo.

But na choice property dem go search for in Dubai, London, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! / Breaking News-nafdac Just Warned That All The Maloxine And Amalar Drugs In The Market Are Expired. / REMOVE YOUR GOITRE(SWOLLEN NECK) WITHOUT SURGERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.