Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row (643 Views)

Trevor Noah To Host Grammys For Third Year In A Row / 9-year-old Blue Ivy Carter Named Richest Kid, Worth $500million (PHOTOS) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by SmithNV: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
For the third year in the row, Mr Bezos has earned the top spot in Forbes’ list of billionaires.Despite his $40 billion divorce, a contributing factor to the $18 billion drop in his net worth last year, bringing him down to a paltry $113 billion, Mr Bezos is still the man on top.

https://www.celebregion.ng/2020/04/jeff-bezos-named-richest-person-in.html

Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by Quietly(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
When am hustling to get 1k to eat,guys show support
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by godkiller(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Keep up the good work, God is with you.

I'll see you at the top this year November 2020.
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by Quietly(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
godkiller:
Keep up the good work, God is with you.
I'll see you at the top this year November 2020.
anything 4 your boys
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by Smartbrainfix: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
May God bless me too
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by Flyingngel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
How can one man has this kind of money.
I am very weak.
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by iluvdonjazzy: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please help me calculate the amount in naira before I faint.
Re: Jeff Bezos Named Richest Person In The World Third Year In A Row by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice 1 bezoz
When God help me and my time comes
My net worth will be $1trillion you know how much that is grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD Killed It : If I Awake Up Hear Say My Last 2k Dey For Accountant Offic / Naijaloaded CEO “makinde Azeez” Shares Cow During The Lockdown / ”there Is So Much Hunger In The Land” – Comedian AY Cries Out(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.