Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peter Okoye Slams Fan Who Accused Him Of Scamming Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slams Fan Who Accused Him Of Scamming Her. (629 Views)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Slams Fan Who Accused Him Of Scamming Her. by Ababbio: 2:08pm On May 13, 2020
Peter Okoye of Psquare popularly known as Mr.P has reacted to the claim of one of his fans who allegedly accused him of fraud and theft.

Mr. P while reacting to the fan past on Twitter today said his social media handles are all verified, claimed that the she deliberately chat up a scammer because she wanted an easy way.

He said: "My Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all verified. And you went ahead to chat up a scammer, because you wanted an easy way".

The fan indentified as Nnamdi Chekwube accused the singer of scamming her the sum of N3000 she paid to participate in Zoom( Lifestyle Lottery where the winner will given a sum of N2 Million).

"Please send me back my money" she tweets.

Peter Okoye however, said the Lifestyle Lottery fee was just N500 not N30,000 and urged her to stop accusing him.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/05/13/peter-okoye-slams-fan-who-accused-him-of-scamming-her/

Re: Peter Okoye Slams Fan Who Accused Him Of Scamming Her. by livingme: 2:21pm On May 13, 2020
That is fake account

They have dope her

Beware of internet fraudster

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague / Bbnaija Ex Housemate CEE-C Involved In An Accident / "My Biggest Regret Is Loosing My Virginity At Age 10"- Actress Kiitan Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.