Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

It Has Been Returned. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Has Been Returned. (525 Views)

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Been Returned. by vickobon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
The 25th of March 2020 was an eventful day. It was eventful in the sense that the day was my birthday and something quite special and remarkable happened.
I had for long planned that 25th was gonna be great and all the cool stuff I would do but Coronavirus (Covid-19) just came around and took away my shine. I got the usual complimentary greetings from family, friends and colleagues but personally, the day was no fun for me. Didn’t go to work so I knew I was gonna more or less spend the majority of the day sleeping. At about 12pm during the day after I must have had my third round of sleep, I felt someone wake me up from my sleep, so I woke and saw what appeared to be someone's cloth dashing outta the room. What I had just seen didn’t make much sense in my head or lets say there wasn’t enough information for my brain to process to make sense of the whole situation. So I shrugged and whispered to myself "Bleep it" and positioned to return to sleep when my mum ran into my room screaming "Won ti da pada". Massive apologies to the Non Yoruba speaking folks up on here and for the purpose of clarity, that phrase up there means "They Have Returned It".

Now what was returned?
Around May 2019, I opened a thread on here about how a large sum of money was fraudulently moved from my mum's account through online banking platform which she never registered for and at that time had asked for help from guys here about how to make complaints to the appropriate authorities and y'all came through for a brother with suggestions on what to do.

So guys today, I can happily and gladly tell you that after 10 excruciating months of uncertainty and regular correspondence with the Customer Protection Department (CPD) of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the total sum of money moved at that time the incident happened has been refunded to the last kobo. In light of this, I just wanna say thanks on behalf of my mum to the wonderful people on this forum who helped. Good bless y'all and pray that we all do not fall victim to these scoundrels. Below are a few noticeable mentions.

@dingbang
@falcon01
@SUPERPACK
@Oluwasaeon
@Quality20
@KingMicky3286
@madridguy
@valentineuwakwe
@adecz

#StaySafe, #Lockdown.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Returned. by dawnomike(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's a good one... Congrats to your mum
Re: It Has Been Returned. by delishpot: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Congrats
Re: It Has Been Returned. by andyanders: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
M
Re: It Has Been Returned. by vickobon(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
That's a good one... Congrats to your mum
Thanks man, appreciate.
Re: It Has Been Returned. by vickobon(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2020
andyanders:
May good things come to ur family and today as your birthday for such devine grace translates that ur birth is equally a blessing to the family. Rejoice nd be happy.
thanks God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Youths In Oloworonshoki, Lagos Chased 'one Million Boys' (video) / COVID-19 : Task Force Kills Police Woman In Rivers / We Kill Black Americans Because They Are God's People Says White Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.