Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Older Woman Looking For Younger Guy For Pleasure And Good Time In PH - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Older Woman Looking For Younger Guy For Pleasure And Good Time In PH (342 Views)

Older Women looking for younger guys for pleasure and a good time....... / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Older Woman Looking For Younger Guy For Pleasure And Good Time In PH by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you're a single older woman, single mother, divorced or anyone from Port Harcourt that needs a relationship or some good pleasure from a younger guy and I promise it'll all be as discrete as you want it to be, you can email me cause you also deserve some good hard cum with my 7.5inch lng tick di ck and a nice guy to make you happy if you are the one please don't hesitate to email me universal6544@gmail.com.. phone number: 07058467562
Re: Older Woman Looking For Younger Guy For Pleasure And Good Time In PH by Orubebe01: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Ladies run for your dear life. Blood money is real

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Good Morning Messages For Her / How Can I Win Her Love? / Mature Lady, Let's Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.