Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ (1133 Views)

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by faith2kool(f): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ – Reno Omokri

I once told someone that Easter is a pagan holiday that was brought into Christendom (not Christianity), and he looked at me smugly and proceeded to open Acts 12:4 in the King James Version and pointed to the word Easter in the verse below:

“And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.”

When he saw that I was calm, he accused me of being demonically possessed. At that point, I opened the same verse in the New Testament originally written in Koine Greek, where that verse was originally lifted from. In the original Gospel, the word translated Easter is naoxa Romanised as Pascha, which is the Greek word for Passover.

The man was adamant that the evil spirits in me were confusing him. So I asked him to open that same verse (Acts 12:4) in every other translation (thankfully, I have access to about 12 other translations in my home).
In virtually every other translation (NIV, ESV, NASB, NLT, Good News Bible, etc), the word used is Passover.

So, where did the KJV get the word Easter from? From men. Not from God. You see, the King James Version is a Bible written with an agenda. It is not reliable. It will mislead you. And can literally take you to destruction. It is a historical fact that it was translated by men who had a connection to the occult.

Easter has nothing to do with Christ. It is a European pagan holiday. Look at what the Europeans (who originated Easter) do during Easter. They give out Easter eggs and chocolates or cakes made into a rabbit.

What do eggs and rabbits have to do with Christ? Nothing. What do they have to do with His resurrection? Nothing. Eggs and rabbits are a symbol of fertility. An egg means a life is in the shell, and a rabbit is one of the most fertile mammals in creation.

So, why are both used during Easter? Because the origin of Easter is that it was a pagan holiday meant to celebrate the goddess of fertility named Eostre. And if you continue to dig deeper, you can trace this goddess to ancient Egypt.

The word Easter is of demonic origin. 2 Timothy 3:16 says:
“All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.”

Let’s ponder on that for a while. If Scripture is “useful to teach us what is true”, then what Scripture backs up Easter? We must celebrate the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, but that celebration is the Passover. We know precisely when Christ died.

Christ died on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan. We know how Scripture tells us to mark His death, burial and resurrection.

We do this with the Holy Communion:
“For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.”-1 Corinthians 11:23.

The above Scripture is the truth and the authority for which we should mark the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. How does it relate to the current practice of Easter.

Many people will read this and come up with elaborate rational, mental, philosophical or emotional arguments. But should we be led by such, after 2 Timothy 3:16 has warned us that only Scripture should be our guide?

Paul warned us about these days in 1 Timothy 4:1:
“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.”

Now, what is the undisputed origin or Easter? It is historically a festival to a Germanic pagan fertility goddess. This is the same holiday we are celebrating in the name of Christ? Think about it.

If you have doubts about the origin of Easter, you should not take my word for it. Do your research. After all, 2 Timothy 2:15 says ‘study to shew yourself approved’. Don’t just swallow everything your pastor, or denomination tells you hook, line and sinker.

Be like the Berean Christians of whom it was testified as follows: “Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.”

Do not just believe what I have written above. Open Scripture. Search it yourself. Christ did not teach Easter. His disciples did not teach or practice or celebrate Easter.

Easter was not invented until 325 years after Christ’s death when the Council of Nicaea decreed in 325 AD that Easter should be observed on the first Sunday following the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Please do not believe. Assume that I am a liar. Go and carry out your independent research. Do not just assume that everything they do in church is Godly. Be mindful of 2 Corinthians 11:14, which warns as follows, “satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.”

Look at Muslims. I admire them for something. Their mode of worship and their festivals have not changed one bit. It is still as it was when Mohammed handed it over to them. When Christ was dying, His last words were “it is finished” (John 19:30). So why are we allowing men to reopen and amend what Christ finished?

In conclusion, we should be mindful of Galatians 1:8, which says:
“But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!”

I have spoken my conscience, as led by the word of God. If you like insult me, attack me, and discredit me. What did Christ say?
“Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.”-John 15:20

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/07/christians-should-stop-celebrating-easter-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-christ-reno-omokri/

3 Likes

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
If most people know the real foundation of world religions. They will have a rethink. Most religion spread thru bloodbath.

After capturing a city during wars those days - the religious leader be like join me or get beheaded. Choose 1. WTF.

And most people are who they are today because they were born in a home that practice a particular doctrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Janosky: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
faith2kool:
Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ – Reno Omokri

I once told someone that Easter is a pagan holiday that was brought into Christendom (not Christianity), and he looked at me smugly and proceeded to open Acts 12:4 in the King James Version and pointed to the word Easter in the verse below:

“And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.”

When he saw that I was calm, he accused me of being demonically possessed. At that point, I opened the same verse in the New Testament originally written in Koine Greek, where that verse was originally lifted from. In the original Gospel, the word translated Easter is naoxa Romanised as Pascha, which is the Greek word for Passover.

The man was adamant that the evil spirits in me were confusing him. So I asked him to open that same verse (Acts 12:4) in every other translation (thankfully, I have access to about 12 other translations in my home).
In virtually every other translation (NIV, ESV, NASB, NLT, Good News Bible, etc), the word used is Passover.

So, where did the KJV get the word Easter from? From men. Not from God. You see, the King James Version is a Bible written with an agenda. It is not reliable. It will mislead you. And can literally take you to destruction. It is a historical fact that it was translated by men who had a connection to the occult.

Easter has nothing to do with Christ. It is a European pagan holiday. Look at what the Europeans (who originated Easter) do during Easter. They give out Easter eggs and chocolates or cakes made into a rabbit.

What do eggs and rabbits have to do with Christ? Nothing. What do they have to do with His resurrection? Nothing. Eggs and rabbits are a symbol of fertility. An egg means a life is in the shell, and a rabbit is one of the most fertile mammals in creation.

So, why are both used during Easter? Because the origin of Easter is that it was a pagan holiday meant to celebrate the goddess of fertility named Eostre. And if you continue to dig deeper, you can trace this goddess to ancient Egypt.

The word Easter is of demonic origin. 2 Timothy 3:16 says:
“All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.”

Let’s ponder on that for a while. If Scripture is “useful to teach us what is true”, then what Scripture backs up Easter? We must celebrate the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, but that celebration is the Passover. We know precisely when Christ died.

Christ died on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan. We know how Scripture tells us to mark His death, burial and resurrection.

We do this with the Holy Communion:
“For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”

In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.”-1 Corinthians 11:23.

The above Scripture is the truth and the authority for which we should mark the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. How does it relate to the current practice of Easter.

Many people will read this and come up with elaborate rational, mental, philosophical or emotional arguments. But should we be led by such, after 2 Timothy 3:16 has warned us that only Scripture should be our guide?

Paul warned us about these days in 1 Timothy 4:1:
“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.”

Now, what is the undisputed origin or Easter? It is historically a festival to a Germanic pagan fertility goddess. This is the same holiday we are celebrating in the name of Christ? Think about it.

If you have doubts about the origin of Easter, you should not take my word for it. Do your research. After all, 2 Timothy 2:15 says ‘study to shew yourself approved’. Don’t just swallow everything your pastor, or denomination tells you hook, line and sinker.

Be like the Berean Christians of whom it was testified as follows: “Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.”

Do not just believe what I have written above. Open Scripture. Search it yourself. Christ did not teach Easter. His disciples did not teach or practice or celebrate Easter.

Easter was not invented until 325 years after Christ’s death when the Council of Nicaea decreed in 325 AD that Easter should be observed on the first Sunday following the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Please do not believe. Assume that I am a liar. Go and carry out your independent research. Do not just assume that everything they do in church is Godly. Be mindful of 2 Corinthians 11:14, which warns as follows, “satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.”

Look at Muslims. I admire them for something. Their mode of worship and their festivals have not changed one bit. It is still as it was when Mohammed handed it over to them. When Christ was dying, His last words were “it is finished” (John 19:30). So why are we allowing men to reopen and amend what Christ finished?

In conclusion, we should be mindful of Galatians 1:8, which says:
“But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!”

I have spoken my conscience, as led by the word of God. If you like insult me, attack me, and discredit me. What did Christ say?
“Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.”-John 15:20

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/07/christians-should-stop-celebrating-easter-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-christ-reno-omokri/
Mr Reno Omokri have now realized that Jehovah's witnesses are teaching the truth about Easter, Trinity and Christmas..
These are pagan traditions of men packaged as Christian practice.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2020
let them celebrate what they want to celebrate, billions of people have celebrated Easter b4 u were born and after you r gone..It will still be celebrated... Christians saying trash about Christians thinking they will make heaven..most Christians r hypocrites honestly!!! That's why the north will keep ruling Nigeria, even thou most of the Southerners think they r well educated.. you can hardly see a Muslim man say trash against his religion or a northern Christian abuse his pastor or his religion..shalom
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by wickedtuna: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:
let them celebrate what they want to celebrate, billions of people have celebrated Easter b4 u were born and after you r gone..It will still be celebrated... Christians saying trash about Christians thinking they will make heaven..most Christians r hypocrites honestly!!! That's why the north will keep ruling Nigeria, even thou most of the Southerners think they r well educated.. you can hardly see a Muslim man say trash against his religion or a northern Christian abuse his pastor or his religion..shalom
why not address the message and forget all this bashing. He isn't lying you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Dantedasz(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2020
undecided

1 Share

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by AntiChristian: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Alhamdulillah I am a Muslim.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2020
wickedtuna:
why not address the message and forget all this bashing. He isn't lying you know?
what rubbish message, who care about his message. Let him focus on his stupid failed politics carrier....what use is his message, comparing Muslim to Christians.. I hope he knows most Muslim don't celebrate maulud ,prophet Mohammad birthday.But aw many Muslims have you seen saying trash about it.... If Christians were like Muslims,many people heads will have been cut off today ,because Muslims don't take rubbish from any one who criticize their religion...
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by wickedtuna: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

what rubbish message, who care about his message. Let him focus on his stupid failed politics carrier....what use is his message, comparing Muslim to Christians.. I hope he knows most Muslim don't celebrate maulud ,prophet Mohammad birthday.But aw many Muslims have you seen saying trash about it.... If Christians were like Muslims,many people heads will have been cut off today ,because Muslims don't take rubbish from any one who criticize their religion...
so what is your point exactly? That he is lying or he should mind his business?

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by PureGoldh(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind First
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

Has your head been cut off or any of your family
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
sulasa07:

Has your head been cut off or any of your family
if u r a Muslim,make a video of u saying something against Mohammad and watch how your brothers hunt u and kill you!!
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

if u r a Muslim,make a video of u saying something against Mohammad and watch how your brothers hunt u and kill you!!
As if only Muslims send death threats online,don't people send death threats coz of football games?Don't gangs send death threats online?
People send a lot of death threats online but you only see that of Muslims only.The world is a joke!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by lepasharon(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Janosky:

Mr Reno Omokri have now realized that Jehovah's witnesses are teaching the truth about Easter, Trinity and Christmas..
These are pagan traditions of men packaged as Christian practice.

But they have failed prophecies lol

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

Besides,Are Muslims online the only Muslims in the world and is it all Muslims that have time for that?
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
sulasa07:

Besides,Are Muslims online the only Muslims in the world and is it all Muslims that have time for that?
If Reno or daddy freeze was a Muslim, They would hv been dead by now.....We all know that!!
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

If Reno or daddy freeze was a Muslim, They would hv been dead by now.....We all know that!!
I'm sure you would be one to pull the trigger on them grin grin
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
sulasa07:
I'm sure you would be one to pull the trigger on them grin grin
you don sound like a northern Muslim ....
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

you don sound like a northern Muslim ....
Not all Northern Muslims are violent but I'm not from the North.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by VEXT: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
sulasa07:
Not all Northern Muslims are violent but I'm not from the North.
ohhhh..but most northern Muslims r violent..am from the north so I knw!!
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by sulasa07(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
VEXT:

ohhhh..but most northern Muslims r violent..am from the north so I knw!!
Most are violent coz they are Zombies,it's quite impossible to meet an Hausa from the North either Muslim or Christian or Traditionalist that doesn't walk around with a knife with them
Hausas' Violent nature is not from Islam but from their blood
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Janosky: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2020
lepasharon:

What about all your pastorpreneurs & gods of men ,who made false prophecies of covid19?

Over 2000, Jesus disciples follow preach " repent for the kingdom of God is at hand",this is year 2020, "the kingdom is still very much at hand, (Mark 1:13-15), JWs no dey shake.
so park well.
Jesus disciples also made erroneous predictions (Luke 19:11. Luke 24:21) in their own time... ,did God's kingdom arrive IMMEDIATELY? Did Jesus deliver Israel from Roman oppression?
JWs have said we are infallible,so park well.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by lepasharon(f): 2:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Janosky:

What about all your pastorpreneurs & gods of men ,who made false prophecies of covid19?

Over 2000, Jesus disciples follow preach " repent for the kingdom of God is at hand",this is year 2020, "the kingdom is still very much at hand, (Mark 1:13-15), JWs no dey shake.
so park well.
Jesus disciples also made erroneous predictions (Luke 19:11. Luke 24:21) in their own time... ,did God's kingdom arrive IMMEDIATELY? Did Jesus deliver Israel from Roman oppression?
JWs have said we are infallible,so park well.

Does those failed prophecies of pastorpreneurs take away from the failed prophecies of JW?

You deflected and didn't address my point
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Janosky: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2020
lepasharon:

Does those failed prophecies of pastorpreneurs take away from the failed prophecies of JW?

You deflected and didn't address my point

Please read again .....
It is on record that we, JWs have said we are INFALLIBLE, we JWs are not perfect,so park well.

Which pastorpreneurs have ever publicly said he is infallible or made mistakes?
You know their popular mantra:
" touch not my anointed "iniquity" and do my profits no harm"

Even Jesus disciples NEVER understood everything he taught them,please read your Bible, John16:17-18.

Did you read Luke 19:11& Luke 24:21 ?
Jesus disciples also made erroneous predictions (Luke 19:11. Luke 24:21) in their own time... ,did God's kingdom arrive IMMEDIATELY?
Did Jesus rescue Israel from their oppression by the Roman empire ?

Shalom
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Waylex21(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Let's go this way: Do you know that the Bible is not a dictionary where you look up words? It's the love letter of God to His children.
Secondly, Christianity is not a religion about semantics, but the belief in the saving actions of God.
The word Easter is not found in the Bible but no one can deny the fact that Easter period is all about the celebration of the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and not some ancient gods or goddesses.

As a matter of fact, that Sunday a day dedicated to the Sun god is the day Christians go to Church doesn't automatically translate to Christians worshipping the sun.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Kingspin(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Moderator, pls close this thread we had enough
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by OtemAtum: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Omokri is right on this. Goddess Eostre aka Histar is the originator of Easter. It is well documented in the Book of Universal History. Read below:

2nd MOTUS

CHAPTER FOUR
1. In the land where Odin was the god of it, a beautiful goddess named Eostre was there. She was a nephilia whose father was also a nephilim called Eresdis. Now Eostre was very beautiful and generous, and according to the belief of the people, her nature was upon her because she was born in the period of Aries.
2. Now Eostre loved eggs so much, for she would go east, west, south and north to collect them. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share the eggs among many people in her land and beyond.
3. Now Eostre kept birds and fowls and hares and rabbits in her garden. And whenever it was her birthday, she would share them to her guest. Now the fame of Eostre began to spread all about, for she was also good in the act of making garments. And Eostre made garments for many, without demanding anything in return.
4. Now many widows began to worship Eostre because she was good. And many widows came to Deutsch from Grecon and Roma and Salem, for they had come to learn at her feet.
5. Now Eostre said, I have shown much kindness to you, for I am a widow myself, because I have no husband. Now also, whenever you return to your lands, do only those things which are good.
6. Celebrate my birthday also in your lands and do good things in them. Share eggs among yourselves for that is the symbol of fertility. Make peace with whoever has offended you. Argue not in my days, but be happy and keep it alive.
7. Show love to friends because they are friendly and to enemies because they keep you balanced with their hatred. For if you show love to friends alone, the balances shall not be balanced.
8. As death balance life, so also do enemies balance friends. For if no death exist on earth, there shall be no space anymore for they who live on it. And if all are friends, the adventure of the world would be meaningless.
9. Or have you seen in the fables of the scribes where everybody is good and nobody is bad? Such fables would be cast away by those who bought it. For no one prefer a fable where everybody is a hero and nobody is the villain.
10. Now I do not advise you to be a villain. I only said this to bring you to the reality of life.
11. Now the good deeds of Eostre was so much that many began to make temples in her name to worship her. And many who dreamt bad dreams came to her and she gave them solutions to their bad dreams.
12. And Eostre said, life is a story which your memory captures. Go to the scribes and demand of them to write good stories for you. Now before you sleep, read the stories to yourself and sleep. Your dreams shall no more be fearful, for your mind shall give you a dream of that which you thought about before you sleep.
13. An old female homo came to Eostre and demanded, saying, how can I take off all the wrinkles off my face? Then Eostre said, smile in the morning, at noon and at night.
14. Check again, for your wrinkles shall no more be there.
15. Now the old woman did what Eostre had asked her to do daily. Now after about a year did Eostre visit her and said, Erastiscle, why does your wrinkle remain on your face? Did you not smile as I asked you to do every day?
16. Then the old female homo said, I stopped to worry about them since the day you told me to always smile. Now all I care for are my dimples, for I did not remember anymore that my wrinkles are there, because my thought are now on the beauty of my dimples each time I smile.
17. When Erasticle said so, Eostre gave her two dozens of eggs and a hare.
18. Now Eostre loved adventure so much, so she went from one land to another to see those who followed her teachings. And she visited the land of Hindi and of Grecon and Egypt. She also went to Roma and Babylon, teaching them morals.
19. Now in Grecon was Eostre called Dorcas. And in Hindi was she named Pya.
20. Now when Eostre was in Hindi, a female homo came and said, how shall I get married to the love of my heart? He has requested a barn full of maize for the marriage, but I have no shekel of silver of such amount in worth. And he has given me only a year or else he would not marry me, but I love her.
21. Now Eostre said, what then do you have? Then the damsel said, I have only a handful of maize, which I kept in the skin. Then Eostre said, give them to me. Now the damsel obeyed her voice. Now Eostre said, go back to him and say to him, I shall give to you that which you requested. The damsel went and did as Eostre had said.
22. Now After about eight months did Eostre return to the damsel with chariots full of maize. Now the woman was amazed. Then she asked, O Goddess Eostre, where did you get maize as much as this?
23. Then Eostre said, I did that which you did not consider in your heart to do. I gave to nature that which I have, and she gave back to me in a thousand fold. The handful of maize I received from you is what you see here.
24. Give to nature, and you shall receive back in greater measure. Give love and get love. Give joy and get joy. Give hope and get hope. Give peace and get peace.
25. Plant a tree to nature and get the breeze of life. Spare the beasts in the wild and you shall get mammon from those who come to see them.
26. I gave to nature and I received back from her. Now go and give them to your bridegroom and let the marriage take place, for I shall be there to witness it.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by U1(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2020
VEXT:

Based on this thread and this post, I think this pair share similar views on probably all things.
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by Janosky: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
lepasharon:

Jehovah's servants also had failed prophecies in Jesus days.. Luke 19:11.
Since that time has God's kingdom arrived immediately?
Re: Christians Should Stop Celebrating Easter, It Has Nothing To Do With Christ by johnw47: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Janosky:

Jehovah's servants also had failed prophecies in Jesus days.. Luke 19:11.
Since that time has God's kingdom arrived immediately?

fale jw, you are lying still, of course

Luk 19:11  And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 

those people thought the kingdom of God would appear because the Messiah
was there talking with them, they were not prophesing that the Kingdom of
God would appear oh twister of God's word

however your satanic orginisation has prophesied many times, giving dates as to when the Kingdom of God
would appear:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

folks, have a look at some of janosky's posts and see by his sewer mouth language the ravening wolf side of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations / Here's The Most Stupid Person In The Bible / Moyo Lawal: Sex Tape Is One Of The Rites Of Passage In The Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.