Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women (89872 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
People from Enugu are igbos, am I correct? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
stevmatt15:

Now someone is actually trying to scam me. Haaaa e no go work oo Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No. I wasn't scamming u joor
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by TA4TA4: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
The reasons why this Yahoo things are surviving in this country is because we celebrate wealth without asking for success of wealth

If a Yahoo buy makes money today the mobile police will be his BG and no body is asking of the sudden wealth

The king if his village immediately call the boy for title without investigating source of wealth

And even the government might give such a person an honour without deep in depth investigation

Nigeria need God

Which God help when the priests will knight him or pentecostal church make him an elder of the church?
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

A good man just helped me with 500 now...

God will provide 4u dear...
Wow.... let's share na please
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by dangoteinlaw: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
And you blame the youths abi? 14day lockdown no food or cash sent to citizens, I don't understand how the govt of the country reason at times or rather some stupid masses. You put a man in starvation and expect him to remain there without any survival?
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by kem50752: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Wow.... let's share na please

See this fine girl ooo.. Look at ur dp.. So beautiful and I am so sure ur acct go dey smile.. Oya send me 500 airtel na.. Abeg grin
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by goodnessme1(f): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
People from Enugu are igbos, am I correct? grin grin
Can a scammer tell you truly where he base.

If you are wise,you will know the scammer is a yoruba guy doing what they know how to do best.grin
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by elmagnifico411(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello NL, good day to u all. Abeg I need help with 3k just to fill gas for house.. money don finish for account na em make me come out, throwey shame for gutter. Make una no vex oh.. couldn’t just keep qwayet again.

I need am badly!
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Crixxx: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Ipob and criminality. Never you trust anyone of them. I have never seen people full crime like ipob. 99% of them are criminals.
One idiot said he will sell LEXUS 350 for me at 1.3m, but that I should send 200k for papers. Then I decided to call him, during our conversation I realized I was speaking to an igbo Man because the igbo ascent . While on his dp he claims to be a Yoruba lady.
I don't know why most of them are into crime.
FEAR IPOB

And your useless fraudulent brothers have been scamming us with the meat they sell. Meat of #200 they will prefer to sell it for #1000... Is that also not criminality? We all know the tribe and region they have been arresting the residents for internet fraud etc..Tufiakwa i spit on coneheads.. . Fear conittoz. Asswipes
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by TopNotchdecor(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
Someone shud pls subscribe airtel 6gb for 1500 for me.. Shud I send my phone number? I will really appreciate if anyone can..

0904 403 5200 airtel

God bless the cheerful giver...
if more than one person send you card, would you return the others cards?be sincere

Pls alll plsssssss

Some shud come to my rescue... I just need this data abeg
if more than one person send you card, would you return the others cards?be sincere
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=TopNotchdecor post=88251804][/quote]
Any help sir
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Isoduwa(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
They are sorry sir!...lol
But really this is not funny, someone once did this to me...

Used am do wetin? Because there is nothing special about your picture
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Graysons: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
how come no one is shouting Igbo amaka ooo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Cursing them with ebola and HIV?

Sounds like something a Nigerian would do grin grin grin
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Debrashub: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
You see why you should stop uploading your pictures anf private life on social media?
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by kyng(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites most of dem criticising cyber impersonation are into it or have a relation that is in it but they will come to nairaland and be forming saints
Wonder if the white will condemn there own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by safetyboot: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2020
You are talking about your picture, but how come the women are calling you? Who do we believe now? shocked
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by zigzagluv: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
even this video when you do self, dem go edit , use am for manycam take do live video with the client , you dont know nigeria
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by fubbyy(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
The people they scam are fools, now that technology has made video call cheap and easy
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by zuto4u(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Someone hacked my wife's Facebook account and has been sending messages to her contacts trying to defraud them. He or she even chatted me on WhatsApp telling me about one promo going on, he or she later sent me bank account details to pay in some money. Please I want the person to be tracked and apprehended. I will also attach a screenshot containing his or her bank details. This is the number that he or she used to chat me 08107049236

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by oochi123(f): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Shatap!liar..you have scammed so many women.what about the video calls you did with the women? Useless man..
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Bridget95(f): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2020
visijo:
Lol Nigerians

Anytime my crush walk pass me, in my mind, I only wish we were chickens
if you know u know. �
Can you just repent?

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Monday60655(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2020
You forgot to wish them uncle Corona as well
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Goalnaldo(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Coldie:
So many people in Nigeria doing business are just low key fraudsters they scam everybody.

If they don't scam foreigners, they would come to meet u for a loan, borrow them the Money they run and u never see them again.

This country trains u to just be wicked to people.

A business woman from port Harcourt airport came to meet me one day to borrow her 50k that she will pay back 55k in a month time, I refused being that I have been scammed with this format countless times. Keep your rubbish 5k I no want.

My sister that helped her, this stup1d woman has stopped picking her call.

Not to talk of one family man that borrowed me 15k, was lieing down on the floor that he will pay me back, parked out and left the state.

Nigeria won't easily develop the amount of wicked people in this small country are so much
someone's signature in this forum says the best way to make enemies is to borrow someone money.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Someone cud b using our pix too nd we dont know..messed up
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by peromosele: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Is only lazzy men who felt that they has no future remaining in them that engage in this scamming business.
Your later days in life will be Abysmal, irritating and embarrassing.
Pls stop deteriorating the name of Nigerians.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by FGonline: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:
Someone shud pls subscribe airtel 6gb for 1500 for me.. Shud I send my phone number? I will really appreciate if anyone can..

0904 403 5200 airtel

God bless the cheerful giver...

Pls alll plsssssss

Some shud come to my rescue... I just need this data abeg
how do I get 6gb for #1500
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
FGonline:
how do I get 6gb for #1500
Dial star 141 ash.. Click on my offer
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by NaijadrivaCars: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bighead9:
Enugu People and scam are like Nnamdi Kanu and propaganda. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Always tribalistic and empty as usual.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by FGonline: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Dial star 141 ash.. Click on my offer
is 7days,I thought is monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.