Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women (89817 Views)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Shormiey(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Hamilton1:
Afonjas no de hear word
Will you stop that? He made mention of Enugu you shouting afonja....em use afonja swear for you.....?

4 Likes

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Miracle1991: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Ipob and criminality. Never you trust anyone of them. I have never seen people full crime like ipob. 99% of them are criminals.
One idiot said he will sell LEXUS 350 for me at 1.3m, but that I should send 200k for papers. Then I decided to call him, during our conversation I realized I was speaking to an igbo Man because the igbo ascent . While on his dp he claims to be a Yoruba lady.
I don't know why most of them are into crime.
FEAR IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by chy200(f): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Is it possible for a scammer to use his face for video calls? Or is there an app where u can use someone's face for video call? I mean video call. If yes then it may be scammers if no then this man is telling lies.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Dale2003: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
OGAAA, they have completely destroyed the NIGERIAN NAME naaaa
Nothing remain again.

Imagine the way ETHIOPIANS/GHANAIANS/ KENYANS and others are treated when they land in the US with other African Nationals...
Who sabi Nigeria, that doesn't have a National Carrier.

Our IDIOTS have completely messed it up.
The WORLD is now aware.
They should continue.
Last Last na Everybody go suffer am.
ask yourself this question 'America, belgium, Greece and a host of others that have no national carrier how come they are developed.' national carrier is an ego boosting venture.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Dale2003: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
Ipob and criminality. Never you trust anyone of them. I have never seen people full crime like ipob. 99% of them are criminals.
One idiot said he will sell LEXUS 350 for me at 1.3m, but that I should send 200k for papers. Then I decided to call him, during our conversation I realized I was speaking to an igbo Man because the igbo ascent . While on his dp he claims to be a Yoruba lady.
FEAR IPOB
yorubas are numero 1 scammers. how many yahoo boys have you seen arrested in the East compared to the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Jibsy203(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Afonja why
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Neddyogu(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2020
visijo:
Lol Nigerians

Anytime my crush walk pass me, in my mind, I only wish we were chickens
if you know u know. �

And indeed u're a chicken if u can't walk up ur crush and tell her how u feel. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by realitychick: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Dale2003:
yorubas are numero 1 scammers. how many yahoo boys have you seen arrested in the East compared to the yorubas
Yes,,,the Ratio is Alarmingly too High.

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2020
darlenese:
bloody scammer , how can someone use your face to make video calls , a lot of women that accused said u have been calling them on video calls mumu scammer

You have a point there. This man looks fishy
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by akin9ja78(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
This one want to trend mad pple everywhere
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Maykanu: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Shut up. Trying to do damage control. D women u said u usually do video call with them.

Are d blind not knowing d differences in pictures.

Nonsense lazy man
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Am already insane sir. grin
You're really humorous
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
Many of the pictures you see on Facebook are scammers, beware. They are not even Nigerians most times

How do they scam people?
Will they ask people to send them money and they will send?
Will they ask people to come and visit them and some will go?
I really don't understand, but all I know is that, they can't scam wise and smart and brave people. They should keep scamming Fools and Cowards.

If I am your facebook friend, and I doubt your reality, I will just ask you to take a selfie with your eye winked. If you can't do that or if I don't see such winked eye pic, then to me, the person is fake and next step is to unfriend such person as fast as possible. I don't even have such people on my Block List, they are too low to be in my Friend's and Block list. (just unfriend and unfollow)

Pictures like this below can't be fake. If you can't send me pictures like this, then I won't doubt your genuineness.

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
You're really humorous
So can u kindly help me out pls
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by dbaruwa(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
idonhammer:
The man no even fine, the face go knock work.

U should be very much ashamed of urself. Your likes are the reason why Nigeria is where it is today. Giving bad names to intelligent and hard-working Nigerians. With people like u still roaming the streets, I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
stevmatt15:

How do they scam people?
Will they ask people to send them money and they will send?
Will they ask people to come and visit them and some will go?
I really don't understand, but all I know is that, they can't scam wise and smart and brave people. They should keep scamming Fools and Cowards.

If I am your facebook friend, and I doubt your reality, I will just ask you to take a selfie with your eye winked. If you can't do that or if I don't see such winked eye pic, then to me, the person is fake and next step is to unfriend such person as fast as possible. I don't even have such people on my Block List, they are too low to be in my Friend's and Block list. (just unfriend and unfollow)

Pictures like this below can't be fake. If you can't send me pictures like this, then I won't doubt your genuineness.

Sorry sir. I don't understand.. What does winking eyes got to do with fake or real pictures.

Pls kindly explain sir
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2020
OK..next.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by kem73826: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
vv6ar3e7al
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Agugbadin: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Igbos amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Kenneth10110(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Miracle1991:
FEAR IPOB

Check list of top fraudsters who don't hide face they are afonja and Naira Marley be there leader

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Hades2016(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Lamb101:
Will Smith of Naija grin
that’s how baba feels like grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by AmeLonRo(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2020
That's bad enough but don't curse please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZqgYwMbmU
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

So can u kindly help me out pls
Both of us who urgently needs the help?

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
No be 2day dis trend start.

Jim Caviezel's pictures has been used to scam billions of people. If u know, u know
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by dbaruwa(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Dale2003:

Why can't we as a people forget about everything tribe, ethnicity and religion and face what is facing us. This is the reason why the political elites have been looting and mismanaging our collective God given resources. The recent US Visa ban against Nigeria, was it for Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa?. The hunger ravishing our people does it know who is a Christian or Muslim? The killings and insecurity in the land does it know ethnicity or religion? The earlier we understand that ethnicity and religion are the reason why we are held hostage in our country the better for us. Unless we see ourselves as one and indivisible, we shall be the laughing stock among th comity of nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Both of us who urgently needs the help?
A good man just helped me with 500 now...
God will provide 4u dear...
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sorry sir. I don't understand.. What does winking eyes got to do with fake or real pictures.

Pls kindly explain sir

If you are using Mercy Johnson pics on your profile, and knowing full well that you are fake, now tell me how will you prove to one who asked for your winked picture?

Will you go and search for Mercy Johnson pic when she winked?
If at all you find one, will it look neat for one to believe?
Not everyone will be willing for video calls, I know that is your intuition.
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by OdefaGirl(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
I belong to a women's forum on FB where some women testified that the guy video calls them to convince them.....some were calling him out that this disclaimer video was just for cover ups....how would he explain the video calls... undecided
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
stevmatt15:

If you are using Mercy Johnson pics on your profile, and knowing fully well that you are fake, now tell me how will you prove to one who asked for a winked picture?

Will you go and search Mercy Johnson pic when she winked?
If at all you find one, will it look neat for one to believe?
Not everyone will be willing for video calls, I know that is your intuition.

U r right sir

Thanks for the information u just shared.. Anyway do u mind helping me wth airtrl 500 just to do subscription...

If u can sir
Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Amotekun777: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
The reasons why this Yahoo things are surviving in this country is because we celebrate wealth without asking for success of wealth

If a Yahoo buy makes money today the mobile police will be his BG and no body is asking of the sudden wealth

The king if his village immediately call the boy for title without investigating source of wealth

And even the government might give such a person an honour without deep in depth investigation

Nigeria need God

Awon eyan E-Money niyen ke... Dem too plenty die for SE

1 Like

Re: Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r right sir

Thanks for the information u just shared.. Anyway do u mind helping me wth airtrl 500 just to do subscription...

If u can sir

Now someone is actually trying to scam me.
Haaaa e no go work oo
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.