Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me (859 Views)

Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? / I Draw Hyper Realistic Portraits And These Are My Works / How I Draw Realistic Skin Texture And Pores (pencil And Graphite Illustrations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello nairalnder ...
I am a self thought artist....I actually can draw a lot of things from my memory and imagination....my major area for now is mostly cartoon like figures because I'm not a pencil artist so I never really paid attention to potrait.....

But with my few tools of a dark and red pen,few crayons and a normal notebook I can illustrative very creative works from my imagination and memory....I might not be the best artist u can find but I sure might be seen as a prodigy who can be worked upon.....
Please guys I really need a personal source of income as a student ... Because the way the nation is going one needs to make a living from his side hustle and this is one of the major thing I'm good at...

Please I need advise about online drawing jobs, competition or just anything that can help me make a gain from this gift
Re: I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Some of my works all from my imagination....no copy material what so ever..... please guys I may not be the best you have seen...but I need directions to make this work out for me

1 Like

Re: I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me by dawnomike(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Well, make use of the social media and be ready to spend some money for publicity... You are doing well!
Re: I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
dawnomike:
Well, make use of the social media and be ready to spend some money for publicity... You are doing well!
Thank you very much sir...I'm trying to save money from my lpv page to cater for the needs to that may arise
Re: I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Pleasedzss modes help me push this to front page...please. Just this once

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Film-makers? / Very Neat Dell Latitude 7440 Laptop Intel Core I5 Sshd (hybrid) 500gb & 4gb Ram / Vector Portrait On Pixellab: No One Taught It Was Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.