Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? (3055 Views)

Can A Laptop With Intel Celeron Processor Run Corel Draw Smoothly? / I Draw From My Memory And Imagination...i Want To Make It Useful For Me / Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
I recently got a corel draw graphics suite 2018 disc but I don't know how to go about the installation, the procedure and the rest.
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
I recently got a corel draw graphics suite 2018 disc but I don't know how to go about the installation, the procedure and the rest.
what windows?
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
what windows?
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
Window 10 has the latest framework, so the installation should be easy.
is there no installation instructions on the disc cover?
if there's non, check for a "Read me" file inside the disc...
let me know if you find it or not.
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Window 10 has the latest framework, so the installation should be easy.

is there no installation instructions on the disc cover?

if there's non, check for a "Read me" file inside the disc...

let me know if you find it or not.
"Read me" seen

I have been able to lauch it, I am required to input some serial number which I can't find on the disc or anywhere.
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
"Read me" seen

I have been able to lauch it, I am required to input some serial number which I can't find on the disc or anywhere.
No crack folder in the disc?
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

No crack folder in the disc?
There is sir, I tried opening one file with the name 'xfcdgs2018' in the compressed zip folder'crack'

but the laptop is detecting a threat sad
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
There is sir, I tried opening one file with the name 'xfcdgs2018' in the compressed zip folder'crack'

but the laptop is detecting a threat sad
Go and deactivate your antivirus OR windows defender

Type window defender on window search bar
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Go and deactivate your antivirus OR windows defender

Type window defender on window search bar
Please is it advisable.?

I don't want to have problem with virus.
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
Please is it advisable.?

I don't want to have problem with virus.
Yeah, after the installation you can activate it back.

Without deactivating, your antivirus will never allow a crack softwares to be install on your PC.
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Yeah, after the installation you can activate it back.

Without deactivating, your antivirus will never allow a crack softwares to be install on your PC.
Understood.

Thanks alot for the time. smiley
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
Understood.
Thanks alot for the time. smiley
You're welcome...
let me know how far
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:
You're welcome...
let me know how far
already inputed the serial no, almost done.
I really appreciate and please can I delete the xgen abi xforce?
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:
already inputed the serial no, almost done.

I really appreciate and please can I delete the xgen abi xforce?
if the zip file is still there, you can delete xgen...

even if you don't delete it, once you activate your window defender back, it'll wipe it out instanta.

you can delete since you have the CD with you
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Offpoint:

if the zip file is still there, you can delete xgen...

even if you don't delete it, once you activate your window defender back, it'll wipe it out instanta.

you can delete since you have the CD with you
Okay, I already activated the defender, I can't find the xgen cheesy

I am now being asked to block the 'application in my firewall so it wont go online'

how do I do that?
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:

I am now being asked to block the 'application in my firewall so it wont go online'

how do I do that?
This step is going to need pictorial explanations before you understand...

give me a second let me explain bit by bit in simpler way
Re: Help: How Do I Install Corel Draw From Disc? by Offpoint: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
NLReposter:

how do I do that?

to save me the stress of typing... I've sort a link for you:

https://www.howtogeek.com/227093/how-to-block-an-application-from-accessing-the-internet-with-windows-firewall/

follow the link and read the steps...
if don't reply you again, know that nairaland bot has ban me... they don't allow links sometimes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Easiest Way To Create Professional Videos With Smartphone. / Please, Which Photoshop Version Is Best For Windows 10 On A 4GB RAM Laptop? / Call 08103676430 For Affordable Graphic Design Sevices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.