Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (443 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / In Desperate Need Of A Job / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Desperate Need Of A Job by StrongWoman333(f): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Good day all please I need a Job in Ekiti State. Qualification and experience
Bsc Political Science 2nd Class honours
Worked as an Admin Officer, Teacher, Receptionist and Finance officer. All this made it about 7years experience and I am opened to any post given to me thank you.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Jidivent: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Go to NewCruse FM in ikere and submit your CV, likewise you can talk to the management if you can anchor on air program that's if you can, just go there sha
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Okeme01(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2020
If you can work any where in the country; kindly, send your CV to dejmindnigco@gmail.com

StrongWoman333:
Good day all please I need a Job in Ekiti State. Qualification and experience
Bsc Political Science 2nd Class honours
Worked as an Admin Officer, Teacher, Receptionist and Finance officer. All this made it about 7years experience and I am opened to any post given to me thank you.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by StrongWoman333(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jidivent:
Go to NewCruse FM in ikere and submit your CV, likewise you can talk to the management if you can anchor on air program that's if you can, just go there sha
OK thanks...
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by StrongWoman333(f): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Okeme01:
If you can work any where in the country; kindly, send your CV to dejmindnigco@gmail.com

OK I will. smiley thank you
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jidivent:
I wish I was still in ekiti but I left in March.
Thanks for helping those who will benefit from it sha

(1) (Reply)

Driver Vacancy / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Massive Recruitment 2020 - Apply / 10$ Per Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.