Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra (4799 Views)

Meet Nigerian Heroes That Fought Gallantly To Give Us Peace During The Civil War / Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures / See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by myright: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Here is the list of countries that fought against my Biafra:

Britain, Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Chad, Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by HundHunter(m): 1:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks op for the information.

I don't know Biafra war was the 3rd world war. You forgot to add America. grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by LajaLaba: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2020
U forgot to add France,Germany,St Lucia,Iceland e t c

Thank me later

13 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by mamaafrik(m): 2:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Una don crazeyou think the ibos would not be have done worse than the Hausa-Fulani if Nature had given them the position the North is holding as of today,many are hypocrites

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Toosure70: 2:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Stop dragging igbo back. Please borrow senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by helinues: 5:39am On Apr 09, 2020
grin cool shocked
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2020
myright:

Britain, Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Chad, Nigeria
Plus United States of America.
Igbo amaka. grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by apriko(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Were is Cameroon... Or u jux list Muslim countries
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by fulanimafia: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol how ridiculous, yet they will never tell you FRANCE and BELGIUM and even the PORTUGUESE actively supported and fought with Biafra against Nigeria with weapons and mercenaries right on Biafran soil yet were roundly defeated by the Nigerian Army to the point of surrender after Ojukwus escape.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by orisa37: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Bokoharam vs BIAFRA. Muslim vs Christian.
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Cruzzygraphics4: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2020
I salute you sir
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by myright: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
myright:

This list is basically made up of Britain, Arab league and the Soviet union.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by ItooWorWor(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:
Plus United States of America. Igbo amaka. grin grin grin
cc lzaa itooworwor
Plus the army of mars and jupiter grin grin
cc lzaa
legendhero
metaphysical
afamed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by sammyj: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2020
Just because Biafra is the upcoming world power or the antichrist. grin I wonder how the kids on this platform get or manipulate history!!
HundHunter:
Thanks open for the information.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
But didn't Israel support Biafra?

Btw op you are a foolish afonja

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by NorthPrince: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
op is a mad man

You just listed half of the Muslim countries i wonder what yiu gonna gain from this

And last time i checked Qatar is a celebrity country it does not have a millitary

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Aoiysbsb: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Igbo's couldn't get Biafra only because they're not of same speech, Anambra think they're better than others, others think same thing.
Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by doggedfighter(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Go on and show the world how stupid you are

You think this will end like this abi

We are planing and when we will hit your idiot I hope you will be ready
You are a mad man. Onye ara.
Don't go and get a job. Efulefu
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by doggedfighter(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Looks like all the countries in the world fought Biafra

6 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by LZAA: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

Plus United States of America.
Igbo amaka. grin grin grin

cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by LZAA: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Plus the army of mars and jupiter grin grin

cc lzaa

legendhero

metaphysical

afamed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by LivingSage: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Planing in your parlour cheesy
Audio plan
Audio planning
Audio planners
Igbos and chestbeating grin grin
[s]
ServantsOfTruth:

Go on and show the world how stupid you are

You think this will end like this abi

We are planing and when we will hit your idiot I hope you will be ready
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by engrchykae(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020
fulanimafia:
Lol how ridiculous, yet they will never tell you FRANCE and BELGIUM and even the PORTUGUESE actively supported and fought with Biafra against Nigeria with weapons and mercenaries right on Biafran soil yet were roundly defeated by the Nigerian Army to the point of surrender after Ojukwus escape.
the French and Belgians are still on the side of the British doing espionage against biafra.
Rod Steiner ran away through Calabar to Cameroon,what kind of mercenary does that.?
Is Nigeria now better?
Silly zoo

3 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by fulanimafia: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
engrchykae:
the French and Belgians are still on the side of the British doing espionage against biafra.
Rod Steiner ran away through Calabar to Cameroon,what kind of mercenary does that.?
Is Nigeria now better?
Silly zoo

If Ojukwu the war "commander" could wear lipstick, and take off in the face of certain defeat, what do you think a hired mercenary would do? What did even your current Nnamdi Cownu do? Lol.

Everyone ran for dear life, Ojukwus deputy Effiong surrendered and that was the end of the lost Biafran war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by proudevil: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2020
SHEY THIS OP WELL SO

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by iammo(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
cool

Inferiority complex.. wetin make we come do with this lie you throw for ground

3 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
HundHunter:
Thanks op for the information.

That's why they banned history.....

They've already fought 3rd world war

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
mamaafrik:
Una don crazeyou think the ibos would not be have done worse than the Hausa-Fulani if Nature had given them the position the North is holding as of today,many are hypocrites

How undecided
Re: List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra by Timileyin1234(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
But why are they fighting against it. Me self tire for this one Nigeria matter. North doesn’t have anything to offer than bombing and almajiris, all they do is just to fight for power

(1) (2) (Reply)

“He’s Sick In The Head.” Ebonyi People React To Umahi’s Comment On Obi.(pics) / Supreme Court May Deliver Judgment In Kano, Lagos Cases Friday / 5 Reasons Why Arewa Republic Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.