Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Coronavirus Is No Where To Be Found 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus Is No Where To Be Found 2021 (226 Views)

Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / Thunder Will Strike Anybody That Give God The Credit When Coronavirus Is Over / BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is No Where To Be Found 2021 by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Corona virus : Everyday thousand of people fall and die in Nigeria and can you guess who causes this� ME! �ME! And no one can save you..your very souls are mine (laughing in Spanish��)

*(Abba kyari enter leaving is marlian guard behind the scene )*

Akyari : shut up you condemned virus and hear me very well I have cum to save my people by bribring you today .and leave you Shall leave

CoronaVirus: (smiling�) look at who is talking ..how do u think the virus enter ur country ..for your information you brought the curse upon yah people and die they shall all die

Abba kyari : bet I brought you money and am nut leaving without driving you away

CoronaVirus :���Abba kyari �Abba kyari �Abba kyari
How many times I called you
This is nut politic, this is the real deal .
so I suggest you go back to your whatever position continue with your werk and pretend you never came here or I will strike you from the Ass.

(With speed of lightning Abba kyari disappear to Yaba with is guard to continue faking is health )

*(Corona virus continue is ranting)*

Corona virus : I am your God I told you All, No wan can save you ..I am the virus that kills ..the virus that made a Yung girl to kill a young man just for food ..I am that virus that makes you all stay on lockdown...I am the virus that stop you all from cumming to church ���No wan can save you
(From a lung distance cum forth ah words saying): in the beginning it was not so

Coronavirus : (shaking and facing the area the words cums from) what happen in the beginning

(Then the actor know as okokomaiko appear dress in all white and answer corona virus again ) : it was nut so

CoronaVirus : then what happen in the beginning

Okokomaiko : It was nut so (now.fully on the scene) yes it was nut so. Because everything was was perfect .And now the hour has cum to liberate people from the oppression of the devil..to remove the virus that is killing people in every nation,to release people from the lockdown and this will be made manifest today because God sent me

CoronaVirus : (shaking with fear)who are you

Okokomaiko : (with boldness) am God sent... He sent me to erase you from the surface of the earth..and today it Sha cum to past.

CoronaVirus sadlaughing with fear writen on is face ) :You are a small boy go and ask Abba kyari with the big potbelly

Okokomaiko (with full power of God) : time of play don end who do you think you are okay now anything I tell you now oyah began to do it ...cum closer you virus

(corona virus cum closer &okokomaiko tear him two hot slaps)

CoronaVirus sadcrying) : sir that slap was hot

Okokomaiko: ( laughing in d spirit) : CoronaVirus I casted you out of this country and other country in the name of Jesus ...Go to hell.

(With full accelerated speed of lightning CoronaVirus began is journey to hell which lasted for 1sec.

© starDaraMedia2020

Re: Coronavirus Is No Where To Be Found 2021 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07am On Apr 09, 2020
some are roaming
Re: Coronavirus Is No Where To Be Found 2021 by tollyboy5(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2020
Don’t you have respect for the ancestors! Abi you want to join them ni? Rip!

(1) (Reply)

Begins Disbursement Of N20,000 To Over 15, 000 Indigent Osun Residents / How Nigeria Govt Asslick China That Hates Islam / Emeka Ihedioha: Imo People Desperately Want You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.