Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. (666 Views)

Freebiez: Design Your Logo With Just 100naira Recharge Card / Free 100naira Credit For Anyone That Add Me As Their Contact As Whatsaap Please / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. by gpatern: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2020
The 5 Products listed below I have bought from information marketers some months back.

The total cost I bought all of them is N11,500.

They are lying down in my email.

Hence,my little contribution to support humanity during this corona virus compulsory stay at home order is to sell all the five product for - 500Naira only.

Please NOTE 1 : that you can even pick anyone of your choice and buy for 100naira each.

Please NOTE 2 : that once again if I dont deliver as promised, you can give feedback here on nairaland.

The ball is in your court :

Video 1

Step by Step method of making money from phone numbers
The video tutorial contains all that you have to know about how to bring in cash from phone Numbers In Nigeria, with the definite fire mystery on How To Leverage All GSM Numbers In Nigeria, Been Revealed in a easy to understand Step By Step Video Course

Video 2

You will have in it - all past questions of Jamb, Waec , Post Utme

You will have in it - Syllabus for Waec, Jamb and Neco

You will have in it - Computer based training video

You will have in it - Mobile CBT Application

You will have in it - Desktop CBT Application

You will have in it - E Brochure for Computer Base Test or Paper Base Test.

You will learn from it how to pass your Waec , Jamb or Neco at one sitting.

Product 3
List of 200 websites to make from 2- 200 dollars a day

Product 4
Ebook on How to make N6000 daily with your email

Product 5:
Ebook on How to make 1000Usd a month

If you are interested simply call me up on 08064334330 or send email to twoneway@gmail.com
Re: Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. by gpatern: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
If you think information is expensive , try ignorance
Re: Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. by gpatern: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
if you think education is expensive try ignorance
Re: Checkout These Useful Information For Just 100naira. by gpatern: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2020
education is not as expensive as ignorance

(1) (Reply)

How To. Make $5-$10 Daily In Just 30 Minutes Without Stress / Pastor Adeboye's Sunday Service, April 26, 2020 / Freelance Audio Transcribers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.