Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (31379 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by orisa37: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
EVERYTHING ABOUT BUHARI IS RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. HE IS NOW BUNGLING COVID19 FOR RIFA.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ajebuter(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2020
We all know Buhari' and 'integrity' are observing Social Distancing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by annyz: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Law of KARMA
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Reference(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Of course he was being metaphoric when he said those things in 2015 but like I have being saying lately situational awareness together with deep thought is good leadership.

Just like the corona pandemic as it affects Nigeria, good leadership will have anticipated the inability of the people to be locked down and have closed down the international borders instead.

Our leaders have shown us over again that they are are not often thoughtful about their pronouncements and actions. They come across as being more emotional and sentimantal which is the exclusive preserve of the led.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by MYZOLE: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Ashabbiiee:

https://www.independent.ng/buharis-promise-to-lead-war-against-boko-haram-now-haunting-him-junaid-mohammed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpTnM_x5Ko

Video of him criticizing Jonathan for allowing Chadian army into our territory to help us fight boko Haram...... Irony of life
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ProudBiafran: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2020
A terrorist cannot fight terrorist. A slave eg Yoruba cannot disagree with their master Fulani.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by kem64939: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by daniwise(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
whytediamond:
[/b]

So you guys mean Buhari conned a whole Nation? 

But wait, he was in his early 70's back in 2015... 5yrs later, he's now "over 85 years old". 

You also mean he falsified his age?
Maybe we were insane back then in 2015.

I don't get it please? Who is to blame? Buhari or the masses?

If u ask me,na who I go ask
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by TruthHurts100: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
Above 85years of Age? grin

Aiye Nigeria ti baje
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by GreatResearcher1: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad
Like that's the only promise he made?... He made a lot of promises Without fulfilling any
When I call him the lifeless one.. The fraudulent fraudster... The dullard The cow
Please believe me.....
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Btruth: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2020
that name "Buhari" is a fraud. sad . Let's adapt to it.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by silverlinen(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2020
So Buhari is now over 85 yrs off age....While he was recently celebrating 75 or 76
Yeye country,everything abt the country na scam.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Afolabimills(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Racoon:
A terrorist cant fight terrorism.So Buhari is BH and BH is Buhari.He simply lied his way to power only to become the most useless phenomenon to ever happen to Nigeria
fact
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Myer(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Racoon:
A terrorist cant fight terrorism.So Buhari is BH and BH is Buhari.He simply lied his way to power only to become the most useless phenomenon to ever happen to Nigeria

A muslim President can't possibly fight the war against BH. He's compromised.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by iammolise(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2020
When he was making the promise in the bid to be president it was sweeting him, now let him fulfill his promise and U're telling us it haunting him undecided, I guess karma is a hard hardened hardcore bitch after all. Mr man stay out of this, he is a leader, let him measure up as such. Mtcheeeww! lipsrsealed no be him mate dey on BH trail as we dey talk so
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2020
People think ibb is a criminal while buhari,the master of ibb is a saint.
Ibb learnt from buhari.
Abacha is a saint compared to the two plagues that destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by iammolise(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by kem40145: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by BERNIMOORE: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2020
hammer0:
BUHARI IS A THIEF.

HE HAS REOVED SUBSIDY AND NIGERIANS ARE QUIET.

THE SAME SUBSIDY THAT NIGERIA WAS mLOCK downstream OVER UNDER GEJ.
Kindly Tell us WHAT WAS REMOVED WHEN. BUHARI INCREASED FUEL FROM 87 TO 145? IMAGING PAYING SUBSIDY PLUS INCREASE FROM 2015 TILL DATE IS NOT ONLY A THIEF BUT DOUBLE LOOTER. OLE BARAWO
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Sunsets: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Burukutuhari: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
Hey folks, junaid Mohammed is a clown. That man is two edged sword, tribal bigot and a selfish northern/zoogerian cow. As selfish as he is will to take Southern Nigeria as northern slaves till eternity with bingo zombie abddullahi, and shit yeyerima et al. Believe at your peril
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by AsawanaDgreat: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
I believe Lai Mohammed or Garba shehu will reply this man soon
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Kez11: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2020
whytediamond:
[/b]

So you guys mean Buhari conned a whole Nation? 

But wait, he was in his early 70's back in 2015... 5yrs later, he's now "over 85 years old". 

You also mean he falsified his age?
Maybe we were insane back then in 2015.

I don't get it please? Who is to blame? Buhari or the masses?

Surely, ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Scam, scammer, scammest

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Harrykn: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
blinking001:
The president is trying his best, what he needs now is our collective support.

The best is not enough, Nigerians.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by hisexcellency34: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Its been proven Buhari is not telling the truth about his age

Kez11:

Surely, ur guess is as good as mine
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Rumobaba: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Are You okay?

blinking001:
The president is trying his best, what he needs now is our collective support.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

Like that's the only promise he made?...
He made a lot of promises
Without fulfilling any

When I call him the lifeless one..
The fraudulent fraudster...
The dullard
The cow

Please believe me.....
One naira will be equal to one dollar. grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by mrkings84(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2020
No one should blame the sitting president on this failed promise because he wasn't the one that made it.

If u know u know!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by blinking001(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Rumobaba:
Are You okay?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Shehu Shagari & UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher In 1981 / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.