Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (31368 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Poske95(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Conscious statement and we give you ...Statesman!!!!!
Kapish
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ofiko123(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
opportunes:
Six years have gone...

Abi..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2020
The lifeless one to lead our army to fight book haram is unobtainable
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Subduer: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Please post the life achievements of your parents. Let all Nairalanders compare and contrast. Your parents that ate not lifeless, dullard and not cow, what impact do they have?
His parents DID NOT LOOT Nigerians' money. Didn't sponsor Book Haram to kill innocent Nigerians, close almajiri schools, while his own children children are in the best schools in England. NaThunder go fire you if you continue to presume that Nigerians are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ItooWorWor(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:
One naira will be equal to one dollar. grin
Cc lzaa itooworwor
Low quality audio promise grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Low quality audio promise grin grin
Sai Gandollars grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by joelag: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Junaid the rabble rouser. Speaking as if he was not one of his apostles that foisted the old man on Nigerians.

But wait ooo, how did Nigerians believe that an old man of Buhari age would lead a war from the front? I have met people who claim they voted him because of this.
Education is surely not golden.

Truth be told, most zombies in their early thirties still believe till tomorrow that; Buhari can physically do better than them in the war front.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by orunto27: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bokoharam is Fulani Herdsmen. Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists and Buhari is behind them-by Christiane Amanpour-CNN.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by LZAA: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:

One naira will be equal to one dollar. grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor
Afamed wee not like this post
Cc blackking98 iceberg3 helinues

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
No one is expecting buhari to carry gun and go to the war front. Even the so called buratai buhari appointed doesn't go to the war front.
Buhari or buratai is not leading the war in any front wether from the front or back. Nigeria army are just on the defense watin for Boko Haram to strike.

What I don't understand is why Boko Haram is on the offend while Nigeria army is on the defense.

The thing tire me oooo, I wonder why government forces will be on the defensive while the terrorist always on the offensive. God will help us from this kind of Regime
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by surgical: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Over 85yrs
This bag of old bones epitomizes everything con artistry!!!
Yahoo Yahoo don tey Na dem Start am
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by surgical: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Junaid the rabble rouser. Speaking as if he was not one of his apostles that foisted the old man on Nigerians.

But wait ooo, how did Nigerians believe that an old man of Buhari age would lead a war from the front? I have met people who claim they voted him because of this.
A STUPID GOVERNMENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE ,. imam of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ItooWorWor(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
imhotep:
Sai Gandollars grin grin
cc lzaa
Sai buhatrick grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ItooWorWor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
LZAA:
Afamed wee not like this post Cc blackking98 iceberg3 helinues
Afamed is my tight G grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by 2016v2017: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

Like that's the only promise he made?...
He made a lot of promises
Without fulfilling any

When I call him the lifeless one..
The fraudulent fraudster...
The dullard
The cow

Please believe me.....
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by pellummy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Ask those who vote him in, Nigeria messiah grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by pellummy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
A con artist of a president
1. The certificate is not valid claimed it is valid
2.promise to restore 9ja to stability,9ja no stable
3. Fight against bokoharam, we defeat the in audio
4. Fight against corruption ����, treasury got burnt

What a con, agba scammer Tualee

You can quote me if I lied
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by c4tnoelz: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Like that's the only promise he made?...
He made a lot of promises
Without fulfilling any

When I call him the lifeless one..
The fraudulent fraudster...
The dullard
The cow

Please believe me.....
I believe you
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
LZAA:

Lying Moh@med can console him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Blackking98(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
LZAA:

he has followed shekau into hiding According to rumours grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ocpaschal: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ashabbiiee:

https://www.independent.ng/buharis-promise-to-lead-war-against-boko-haram-now-haunting-him-junaid-mohammed/
I thought Buhari was in his late 70s in age. You Mean he's 85 years old? Tell Me something that I don't know
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by NothingDoMe: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Same with making $1 to N1 naira(land)
Lol
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Legendguru: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
He should proof that he still got it lead the war I dare u Buhari
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Kenneth10110(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
blinking001:
The president is trying his best, what he needs now is our collective support.

Oloshi grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by hisexcellency34: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2020
Tell me you didnt vote for him

surgical:
A STUPID GOVERNMENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE ,. imam of peace
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by DabuIIIT: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Buhari, father of lies

And you campaigned and voted for a liar, doesn't that make you a big ....@40?

grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
DabuIIIT:

And you campaigned and voted for a liar, doesn't that make you a big ....@40?

grin

Not your Buhari/Atiku gang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.