Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please, I Really Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I Really Need A Job (1708 Views)

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / Please I Really Need An Advice!!! / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Really Need A Job by Samadhii(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2020
s

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Guy with your level of intelligence, coupled with age on your side I will advise you go back to school and study medicine. Problem may be finance but if you are willing you will overcome. Your course is a good one but with the Nigeria situation, I know it is better to diversify into IT or medicine.

5 Likes

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by ahiboilandgas: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Samadhii:
Hello, please don't exit. I really need a job. I studied Biochemistry and I had a GPA of 4.07 out of 5.

I learn really fast and I'm willing to relocate. I'm still young and ambitious. I'm only 22.

I have 3 months quality experience in Quality control and Assurance from a pharmaceutical industry.

I also have certification in Health, Safety and Environment.

I also know how to use Microsoft packages very well especially Ms-word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.

I also have knowledge of web design using HTML, CSS and JavaScript but I can't continue because I can't afford to buy a laptop(the one I was using have mother board problem).

The teaching job I got early this year haven't paid me. I really need another job. Please help me because I'm really broke and I have junior ones that depend on me.

Please, reach out to me on ayomideyusuf45@gmail.com or zero eight one six five four four nine two seven three
try an look for a scholarships in ireland u are needed there

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Samadhii(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
excellence44:
Guy with your level of intelligence, coupled with age on your side I will advise you go back to school and study medicine. Problem may be finance but if you are willing you will overcome. Your course is a good one but with the Nigeria situation, I know it is better to diversify into IT or medicine.
I wish I could but I'm on my own. I've tried applying for scholarships but most of them require IELTS and I can't afford for now. What I need is a job so I can save and go further in IT or study medicine
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Samadhii(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
try an look for a scholarships in ireland u are needed there
Please sir, can u help me with potential links. I've tried searching on google. I would really appreciate
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wow you are very lucky bro.
I got admitted into uni at 21/22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by NorthPrince: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
One of the hardest course to study in the world is BIOCHEMISTRY

YET THE NIGERIA IS NOT APPRECIATING THIS

1 Like

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Karleb(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
NorthPrince:

Stop this please. Biochemistry is one of the most interesting course to study, our lecturers are the ones making it hard.

Nice grade @OP. cool

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by wisestman(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samadhii:
Hello, please don't exit. I really need a job. I studied Biochemistry and I had a GPA of 4.07 out of 5.

I learn really fast and I'm willing to relocate. I'm still young and ambitious. I'm only 22.

I have 3 months quality experience in Quality control and Assurance from a pharmaceutical industry.

I also have certification in Health, Safety and Environment.

I also know how to use Microsoft packages very well especially Ms-word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.

I also have knowledge of web design using HTML, CSS and JavaScript but I can't continue because I can't afford to buy a laptop(the one I was using have mother board problem).

The teaching job I got early this year haven't paid me. I really need another job. Please help me because I'm really broke and I have junior ones that depend on me.

Please, reach out to me on ayomideyusuf45@gmail.com or zero eight one six five four four nine two seven three

If you can save money or talk to your parents or someone to sponsor you, go and do you masters now and if you an follow it up immediately with PhD, fine.. U will be the hottest cake before you turn 30. If only you can resist this urge and pursue it
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by ThatKING(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wow you are young o

1 Like

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Greatzeus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
You will get a job by God's grace. Even if it takes a year or more,you will soon forget how it feels to be Jobless. I was older than you before I got admission. You are lucky bro.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Herbephe1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
genus
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by CsRockefeller(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
You are the younger version of myself I wanted at 22 that never happened.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Samadhii(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
wisestman:

If you can save money or talk to your parents or someone to sponsor you, go and do you masters now and if you an follow it up immediately with PhD, fine.. U will be the hottest cake before you turn 30. If only you can resist this urge and pursue it
Thank you sir. I really appreciate your response. My parents don't have. I don't have sponsor either. That's why I need a job so I can save and further my studies
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Emmaxy9(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
NorthPrince:

Is it the same biochemistry that medical students do in less than 2 years?
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by NorthPrince: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Emmaxy9:

Is it the same biochemistry that medical students do in less than 2 years?

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!

U a biochemist
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Emmaxy9(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
NorthPrince:

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!

U a biochemist
Nope
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
go and learn a skill or travel out. That biochemistry you study no joy.
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
You can pursue your Masters bro.. You are still young
Re: Please, I Really Need A Job by amstardi: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
I can make you a marijuana millionaire if you like.
Fhuck work
Fhuck school

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening / Test At Sterling Bank / Celtel Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.