Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nairaland Community I Need Your Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland Community I Need Your Please (709 Views)

I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / What Can I Invest With 80K (I Need Your Suggestion) / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Community I Need Your Please by CHANNELStv2020: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Na joke I dey
Re: Nairaland Community I Need Your Please by Mhizfateemah(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
your helper will locate you by God grace
Re: Nairaland Community I Need Your Please by OkoAmarashy: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
Please I need your assistance I have been looking a job for something after my Nysc but no work yet couple with these lock.i thought f not coming here but a story of a brother here motivated e rather than die in silence.
First bank
GOD bless you All.

CHANNELStv2020:
yoruba pig u are not worth to quote me,just like anybody on the surface of the planet I am prone to make mistakes moreover in English as well which is not my father's language or mother's,how stupid u are that your ability to speak English determines your literacy, thatz why with all English professors in Nigeria they can't produce toothpick while Russia or Germany with no English speaking abilities leads the world in technology and others so f.ck off YORUBA IDIOT.

Why won't you be a loser in real life. Instead of you to better your useless miserable life, you are busy insulting Yorubas, Hausas, Anambra people and everyone. You wasted your life following Kanu and 3 years later, you're begging online.

Better sell your phone and travel back to your village to farm. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Is Working From Home / Earn ETHERUM With FORSAGE Smart Contract / Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.