Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Pls I Need Help On Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Help On Investment. (719 Views)

Help On Crime Alart Investment. / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Pls I Need Help With Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Spman: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good day sirs/ma's

i am a guy in my early 20s an undergraduate is willing to invest on learning programming and content writting.

But during this lockdown i dont have capitals to even subscribe and download the apps and tutorial videos which can be off aid to me.
I always envy my guys that are good in this programming and content writting..
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Philadelphia: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spman:
Good day sirs/ma's

i am a guy in my early 20s an undergraduate is willing to invest on learning programming and content writting.

But during this lockdown i dont have capitals to even subscribe and download the apps and tutorial videos which can be off aid to me.
I always envy my guys that are good in this programming and content writting..

It takes some amount of money to keep a girlfriend.
There's one girl you're smashing and you told us she's your girlfriend on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5817007/ever-since-met-hardly-maintain

Either you ask her for the money or save money from the one you give to her for transport each time she comes for smashing.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Sgoldentouch: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
G
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Sgoldentouch: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you're not into forex trading or someone help you to trade and pays you 10-15 percent monthly during this period, you might have yourself to blame. I foresee massive unemployment rate in months to come
Zero nine zero 2751 2259
. Inbox me for details.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Spman: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Philadelphia:

It takes some amount of money to keep a girlfriend.
There's one girl you're smashing and you told us she's your girlfriend on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5817007/ever-since-met-hardly-maintain

Either you ask her for the money or save money from the one you give to her for transport each time she comes for smashing.

haha actually thats not how life its.

That post is a replica of what happened to me months back.
Even my babe is far away from me too and u knw girls na always acting they dont have
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by SimeonOTC(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spman:

haha actually thats not how life its.

That post is a replica of what happened to me months back.
Even my babe is far away from me too and u knw girls na always acting they dont have

see this onegrin

goan sleep, you never readygrin
Re: Pls I Need Help On Investment. by Aborigho(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
you get a loan here
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/erovwo7a2b9. Be sure to enter my promo code erovwo7a2b9 to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Logo Design? We Got You Covered. / How To Make 20% Profit Monthly From Garri Business WITHOUT Working! / Guys, How Do I Register My Company With CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.