Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! (724 Views)

A Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company Says Covid19 Pandemic A Money Making Venture / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) / Check Out 6 Steps On How To Fix & Save A Broken Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2020
This is the simulation organized by Bill Gates, John Hopkins WHO and co, 6 weeks before actual Covid19 outbreak. They're so accurate you would think it is recent. shocked

Pastors Mathew Ashimolowo, Sam Adeyemi and co must believe these devils are prophets to know exactly what's coming ...technology prophets. undecided Kpash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2020
They call for Mass Vaccination and Global Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMn6NlzkYQ

All of you supporting this will have your reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
This is the simulation organized by Bill Gates, John Hopkins WHO and co, 6 months before actual Covid19 outbreak. They're so accurate you would think it is recent. shocked

Pastors Mathew Ashimolowo, Sam Adeyemi and co must believe these devils are prophets to know exactly what's coming ...technology prophets. undecided Kpash!

h t t ps://youtu.be/AoLw-Q8X174
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, as usual, is just jealous of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. His, is a case of, if I didnt come out to say it first, you are wrong then.

That is why he's come out to slate and knock Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, coward, hiding behind "I am not a scientist, I am just a pastor" When you know you are just a pastor, why not just shut the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up, keep quiet, be observing and not be shooting others down, just because you are unable to see the woods for the trees. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, and his crab mentality angry angry angry

As, for Sam Adeyemi, he only comes out of his echo chamber and ignorant just like during the tithe and offering brouhaha, to say things like, ".. I have now gone to research and come to the conclusion that ..." So if there werent any controversy before, you wouldnt have been persuaded to research the "tithe & offering" scam industry before, erhn?. Even upon all his researches, he was strandling the fence and talking from both ends of his mouth, didnt really commit himself per se to the right or wrong of the practice, lol, he literally just left himself an exit door strategy, lol.

Now he has again ignorantly jumped on the Convenient Virus controversy, just to start yarning foxtrot uniform charlie kilo knows what angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Honestly I pray for Pastor Chris. The forces behind this thing are very wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
I knew already, I didn't want to say it before they say it's because he's my former pastor. ENVY is an evil enemy.

Who won't be jelous of someone talking to multiplied millions at once. It's takes the grace of YAH to resist such.
He's always being, way back, since back in the day, jealous of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Remember him, back then, taking a swipe at Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for meeting and fraternising with TBJ, etcetera, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
He's always being, way back, since back in the day, jealous of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Remember him, back then, taking a swipe at Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for meeting and fraternising with TBJ, etcetera, lol

O yes, I remember.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
Honestly I pray for Pastor Chris. The forces behind this thing are very wicked.
God is not a God of second chances, lol. He is longsuffering in silence and so allows Him to be a God of giving many chances. I sure hope Pastor Chris repents, lol. If you know, you know. Who no sabi, no go kuku sabi.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
God is not a God of second chances, lol. He is longsuffering in silence and so allows Him to be a God of giving many chances. I sure hope Pastor Chris repents, lol. If you know, you know. Who no sabi, no go kuku sabi.

Coincidentally, both Pastors Adeyemi and Ashimolowo are well known motivational speakers. This is not the time for that kind of sense knowledge motivational talk.

This is time for a word from YAH with power.

I was so overjoyed and almost in tears when Pastor Chris spoke up. It's very difficult to speak and stand by the truth when you're up there.

Shame on opportunists pretending to represent YAH. angry

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... charlie kilo knows what angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
Coincidentally, both Pastors Adeyemi and Ashimolowo are well known motivational speakers. This is not the time for that kind of sense knowledge motivational talk.

This is time for a word from YAH with power.

I was so overjoyed and almost in tears when Pastor Chris spoke up. It's very difficult to speak and stand by the truth when you're up there.

Shame on opportunists pretending to represent YAH. angry
I was impressed that an African moG for a change has grown some chutzpah for a change. So far its this other relatively less known African American pastor that has being warning in the wilderness of this all, so when I saw Pastor Chris, I was elated and he quickly, went up a nudge in my estimation of him

12:16 ... all so now, we have an idea of who told
12:20 Trump to shut it down, it's a beautiful ...

That 12:16-12:20 is so eerie and spine-chilling to hear. Who are these, the "faceless" people who turned Trump's hand and made him do a u-turn, lol?

Now watch this donnie, the "powers that be," lol, they filed a report putting forward, that the state pension age should rise to 70 by 2028 and to 75 by 2035. Can you believe that, hmm? Work our elders literally to death door. Ah, have some mercy nah and compassion. Kilode?

Anyway the antichrists have been banging on about depopulation. Go research for more info on this their depopulation mantra. Use "27 bizarre facts about the Georgia Guidestones" as your search string in google, lol.

What is the Convenient Virus main target, hmm donnie? You're seeing the bigger picture, lol, abi?. As per one of the Georgia Guidestones' instructions about sustainable world population, how convenient it'll be to have the Convenient Virus, coronavirus, aka COVID-19, help reduce the worlds population below 5 billion, lol. I am sorry, this really isnt a lol matter, and that I've been doing lols, but in the west part of the country, there is a colloquial, that says, when mata look somehow, na to bin dey laff man fit do, lol

Anyway back on the depopulation story and all, with the convenient coronavirus, what a good way to reduce the worlds population below 5 billion, by targeting the aged, our old age pensioners, our dads/mums/grandpas/grandmas/aging uncles/aging aunties etcetera and collateral damage vulnerable sick people, in one clean cut sweet swoop clinically targetted operation and achieve all this sweet success, even without a case of firing any costly single bullet, wow, lol or sending any young men/women sent out to go fight wars, double wow, lol.

Now better still, check, how this permits the "powers that be," to escape from their responsibilties and/or liabilities of paying the old aged pensioners (i.e. OAPs) their pensions. Two for the price of one, isnt it. Smh. Reduce the world population and dont anymore have to look forward to paying pensions. Sick crafty bastards angry angry angry

The economic fiasco doing press-ups and sit-ups round the corner, lol, that is for another time or day discussion, lol. "Ọmọ nkan bẹ", loosely translated means meaning "Ol'boy things dey happen outside ooo" and boys arent smiling, lol

donnie:
grin grin grin
The guy is a kofam self serving bias clown ojaare.
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by CrestMan: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
I strongly believe everything Pastor Chris said is the TRUTH!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I was impressed that an African moG for a change has grown some chutzpah for a change. So far its this other relatively less known African American pastor that has being warning in the wilderness of this all, so when I saw Pastor Chris, I was elated and he quickly, went up a nudge in my estimation of him

I tell you, it was such a relief. I had prayed severally in tears.

MuttleyLaff:

12:16 ... all so now, we have an idea of who told
12:20 Trump to shut it down, it's a beautiful ...

That 12:16-12:20 is so eerie and spine-chilling to hear. Who are these, the "faceless" people who turned Trump's hand and made him do a u-turn, lol?

Those are the real principalities, powers and rulers of the darkenss of this world. Not all those imaginary ones Christians bind everyday.

MuttleyLaff:
Now watch this donnie, the "powers that be," lol, they filed a report putting forward, that the state pension age should rise to 70 by 2028 and to 75 by 2035. Can you believe that, hmm? Work our elders literally to death door. Ah, have some mercy nah and compassion. Kilode?

So sad.

MuttleyLaff:

Anyway the antichrists have been banging on about depopulation. Go research for more info on this their depopulation mantra.
What is the Convenient Virus main target, hmm donnie? You're seeing the bigger picture, lol, abi?. As per one of the Georgia Guidestones' instructions about sustainable world population, how convenient it'll be to have the Convenient Virus, coronavirus, aka COVID-19, help reduce the worlds population below 5 billion, lol. I am sorry, this really isnt a lol matter, and that I've been doing lols, but in the west part of the country, there is a colloquial, that says, when mata look somehow, na to bin dey laff man fit do, lol

I watched Bill Gates say thier goal is to reduce world by through vaccines.

MuttleyLaff:
Anyway back on the depopulation story and all, with the convenient coronavirus, what a good way to reduce the worlds population below 5 billion, by targeting the aged, our old age pensioners, our dads/mums/grandpas/grandmas/aging uncles/aging aunties etcetera and collateral damage vulnerable sick people, in one clean cut sweet swoop clinically targetted operation and achieve all this sweet success, even without a case of firing any costly single bullet, wow, lol or sending any young men/women sent out to go fight wars, double wow, lol.

Now better still, check, how this permits the "powers that be," to escape from their responsibilties and/or liabilities of paying the old aged pensioners (i.e. OAPs) their pensions. Two for the price of one, isnt it. Smh. Reduce the world population and dont anymore have to look forward to paying pensions. Sick crafty bastards angry angry angry

Exactly!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
12:20 ... it's a beautiful
12:23 Friday in Washington DC and our country
12:26 is a great place and we're getting
12:28 better we're getting better very quickly
12:31 this was artificially induced We just
12:34 said... They said, close it down, you have to
12:36 close it down. We closed it down and
12:38 we're healing and we're gonna get it
12:40 better fast, so Mike, if you could come up
12:42 say a few words, we ...

donnie:
Those are the real principles, powers and rulers of the darkenss of this world. Not all those imaginary ones Christians bind everyday.
Word up, lol.

That transcript above there, is the POTUS, starting from the 12:20 minute mark and at the 12:31 minute mark, talking about submitting and giving in to "the real principles, powers and rulers of the darkenss of this world"
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
12:20 ... it's a beautiful
12:23 Friday in Washington DC and our country
12:26 is a great place and we're getting
12:28 better we're getting better very quickly
12:31 this was artificially induced We just
12:34 said... They said, close it down, you have to
12:36 close it down. We closed it down and
12:38 we're healing and we're gonna get it
12:40 better fast, so Mike, if you could come up
12:42 say a few words, we ...

[/i]"

Hey where is this from?

Movie? leaked audio? Revelation? Prophecy?
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
Hey where is this from?
Movie? leaked audio? Revelation? Prophecy?
donnie, donnie, donnie. donnie, ah-ha no fall for my hand nah

Everything is in plain sight. There dont hide or hide things, lol. You just have to strain your ears, keep your eyes peeled, pay careful attention to when they "invite" you, lol, to come listen, hear and/or watch them speak, lol.

Nah, its no movie. No leaked audio. No revelation and no prophecy. Its at and/or in your second intro video clip. Fast forward it to 12:16-12:20 minute mark, then continue from the 12:20 minute mark there on, to the 12:42 minute mark, lol
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, donnie, donnie. donnie, ah-ha no fall for my hand nah

Everything is in plain sight. There dont hide or hide things, lol. You just have to strain your ears, keep your eyes peeled, pay careful attention to when they "invite" you, lol, to come listen, hear and/or watch them speak, lol.

Nah, its no movie. No leaked audio. No revelation and no prophecy. Its at and/or in your second intro video clip. Fast forward it to 12:16-12:20 minute mark, then continue from the 12:20 minute mark there on, to the 12:42 minute mark, lol

grin grin grin

Ok k k

Mk I check am
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

OMG!

Even POTUS is subject to them.

These are the real Principalities and Powers!

If the Christian church have any sense, the will stand with Pastor Chris. Let motivational speakers step aside. Or we kuku wait for MESSIAH to show up from heaven.
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Trump na small boy. There are prophesies that he will be set aside or evil killed. America (Babylon) will certainly be destroyed. Most probably this year.

Then Nigerian Christians will hear nwin.
You might not accept, but the only way remains to repent and identify as ISRAEL. Only then will the God of Israel fight for us as in the days of old.
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
...That is why I pray for Pastor Chris, may YAH open his eyes to the truth of who we are may he REPENT.. YAH has given him power and authority, it is for times like this. Others may hide, or side government, thinking it's business as usual.

Men like FFK have also been chosen for times like this.

May he raise prophets among us who will speak truth boldly and with power
Re: Covid19 Pandemic Rehearsals Were Carried Out 6 Weeks Before The Outbreak!! by donnie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
intro video clip. Fast forward it to 12:16-12:20 minute mark, then continue from the 12:20 minute mark there on, to the 12:42 minute mark, lol

Na Bill Gates command Trump to shut down o shocked

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your / Principalities And Power Know The Truth. / Instead Of Building Another 100,000 Capacity Church Why Not Do This For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.