Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59718 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
BH attacked Chad

Chad was too lazy to repel and end up losing 100 soldiers.

BH attacked and Nigerian brave soldiers repelled, they killed many boko and seized boko weapons.

But the Nigerian haters want us to be like chad that lost 100 soldiers for not repelling..

Nigerian haters don miss road..

grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by gg20: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Enough of this abeg
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:
[s][/s]

I know you hate Nigeria so I see where you are coming from with your illogical assertions.

All you are able to rant and rave about is chad boko haram killing Nigerians, but you can not see or even admit that the soldiers in your own country sacrificing their lives to keep you safe kill boko haram every day.

This is why I don't take you Nigeria hating and unpatriotic people seriously.

Your hatred for Nigeria no fit collect 1 kobo from bank..

grin grin grin

if to talk about the Nigeria soldiers who are sacrificing their lives in the war against terrorists, I dearly salute them and they have my respect and hailing any time.

my heart still bleeds for those who have lost their lives leaving their families behind cry

this is individual compassionate.

but, as a country, we should be ashamed of ourselves that Boko Haram still exists in our country, whereas you have claimed to have killed their leader and have defeated them technically.

isn't that shameful?

make una go and copy Chad and unleashed a massive offensive war against Boko Haram.

if Nigeria soldiers are still counting scores with Boko Haram then I am not sorry to say, shame on u.

una Buhari is also a coward. a whole Rtd. Major General. rubbish. angry

still, I hail u, bossman.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Roski1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Warfare does not only imply offensive operations. Troops will also carryout defensive operations. They must have a base from which the go out to operate and retire to. Chadian Army were attacked in their base where over 90 personnel were killed.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

if den show you pictures now, you begin shout say na audio pictures..

Audio crowd..

My comment was not meant for chowderheads.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Roski1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:
BH attacked Chad

Chad was too lazy to repel and end up losing 100 soldiers.

BH attacked and Nigerian brave soldiers repelled, they killed many boko and seized boko weapons.

But the Nigerian haters want us to be like chad that lost 100 soldiers for not repelling..

Nigerian haters don miss road..

grin grin
Good. Even our soldiers who died recently was as a result of blast caused by RPG fire which struck a truck carrying armaments for artillery. They weren't dislodged. No battle can be prosecuted without casualties on both sides. Even the Americans fumbled in Vietnam and Somalia. British were almost disgraced by Argentina at the Falklands.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Elzakzaky: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars
You are worse than corona and ebola put together. Enemy of progress undecided
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by nextlevelmoves: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
Show us d pictures like Chad did liars
Abi na, when it comes to thier turn na only audio we dey see.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by peteromenihu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Where are the so called scores �

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Olude193: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rhozabeth:
I still wonder why Nigeria can not bring in her full resources to crush this Boko Haram menace once and for all! And to think that a country like Chad can deal Boko Haram a big blow as they did makes me doubt Nigeria's sincerity in ending Boko Haram! Am ashamed of this country!

Reason I miss our own Ebora

Obasanjo the Great.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by West10(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
nairafamedotcom:

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-targets-army-location-scores-killed/
Na everyday una dey repel attack na which day una go conduct una own attack �‍♂️ �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by planetx: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
Which Nigerian army chased Italians out of Ethiopia during WW2. Which history book you read that from.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
We saw prove when Chad stormed Boko HAram
Ours is audio

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by annyz: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Always repelling.
WHY NOT SMOKE THEM OUT & HUNT THEM DOWN?

Anyway some high placed individuals are feeding fat on this.

Where is LEAH

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MYHUBBY: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
shame shame shame shame

imagine The PR saying they didn't seized army tools, are they suppose to seized it before and why are these political foreign education beneficiary aspirants bringing war to your doorsteps every time?

why can't you cowards do like Chad too and clear these miscreants once.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by SaintLucia: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
kalufelix:
*yawns... The summary of all you wrote up there is that IPOB is neither partisan nor sentimental and as such does not support Lies, Evil and Injustice regardless of who may be involved...IPOB are lovers of freedom...
Lol freedom of deceit and confusion.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Mokuwe: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
When will Nigeria Army and Air Force start bombing all these Boko boy's hideout? Me thinking, if they can be on the offensive, continual bombarding for atleast 1 week, the activities of Boko boy's will be brought to a minimal.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by fadar095(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria military should implore the same attacking n offensive fight by the chadians troops rather than the defensive means.... if we are ready to combat this war
Nigeria troops shouldn't be ashame to get security intelligence from Chad, Presently Chad troops are the best military troops in Africa
The life of soldier we wasted is enough, let the government support them with everything they need.... I believe with this and other security intelligence, the days of BH is numbered in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Roski1:

Good. Even our soldiers who died recently was as a result of blast caused by RPG fire which struck a truck carrying armaments for artillery. They weren't dislodged. No battle can be prosecuted without casualties on both sides. Even the Americans fumbled in Vietnam and Somalia. British were almost disgraced by Argentina at the Falklands.

America went to Iraq and Afghanistan to avenge 9/11 when they lost 3,000 Americans, but the same America ends up losing almost 8,000 soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

America is today negotiating with the same terrorists to let them leave and go back home to America.

Terrorists are not state actors or combatants fighting face to face war with you, they know they can not win any face to face battle, so they default to sneak attacks, guerilla warfare and since your soldiers can not be everywhere, the terrorist takes advantage to attack.

But to say our soldiers don't go on the offensive or that they don't kill BH every day is pure lunacy and ignorance because the facts and [ictures are out there.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Samfloxin(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
That was when politicians have not rubbished the military
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
fadar095:
Nigeria military should implore the same attacking n offensive fight by the chadians troops rather than the defensive means.... if we are ready to combat this war
Nigeria troops shouldn't be ashame to get security intelligence from Chad, Presently Chad troops are the best military troops in Africa
The life of soldier we wasted is enough, let the government support them with everything they need.... I believe with this and other security intelligence, the days of BH is numbered in Nigeria

The Chadian troops lost 100 soldiers when BH attacked them because they did not learn how to repel BH attacks from the Nigerian troops.

Chad did not repel, they lost 100 soldiers.

Nigeria repelled and killed BH terrorists and took their weapons, but we should still learn from the lazy people who just lost 100 men because they could not repel BH terrorists...

The people you should be praising are the ones you are condemning.

When you hate Nigeria so much, you end up thinking upside down.

grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mokuwe:
When will Nigeria Army and Air Force start bombing all these Boko boy's hideout? Me thinking, if they can be on the offensive, continual bombarding for atleast 1 week, the activities of Boko boy's will be brought to a minimal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjtb6LsGLS0&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0E6jLtLxw&feature=emb_rel_pause

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1djSubMxHdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjaPda6xapA

They do this every day, but Nigerians don't care and they don't see the sacrifices their soldiers are making on their behalf.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by AsawanaDgreat: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
ur the only idiot I'm seeing here
mumu like you
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
These are pictures from the operation against BH.

Now you have the pictures, go ahead and call it audio as usual..

God Bless our troops,

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
If the above was done by Chadian soldiers, the Nigerian haters go celebrate and call them heroes.

See how hatred destroyed generations of Nigerians who can not even carry cutlass to protect their own country.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by fadar095(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

The Chadian troops lost 100 soldiers when BH attacked them because they did not learn how to repel BH attacks from the Nigerian troops.

Chad did not repel, they lost 100 soldiers.

Nigeria repelled and killed BH terrorists and took their weapons, but we should still learn from the lazy people who just lost 100 men because they could not repel BH terrorists...

The people you should be praising are the ones you are condemning.

When you hate Nigeria so much, you end up thinking upside down.

grin grin

Nigerians can be funny sha..... do you think I'm like one of those people that just talked without evidence.... imagine someone that's thinking straight who didn't know the exact number of chadians troops killed�� the exact number of Chadian troops killed were 92
Do you know why BH succeed the operation?? Chadian troops were not expecting them
Do you know what their president (Idrils Debby)said after the attack?? He said "we are coming back" and after some weeks when was earlier this week, they attacked BH n the troops cart away with so many things from BH
BH even knew they've made a mistake in attacking Chadian troops, I wish you could listen to Shekau last video he released, it's just like he was begging the troops from Chad to leave alone
My brother gat your facts before you come online n start bulling out shit
Do you even understand the meaning of repel in military....... you only know BH attacked Chad but you don't know Chad later killed n arrest 100s of them
Enjoy your bro day..... try next time to get your facts.. ok??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by danhans(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rhozabeth:
I still wonder why Nigeria can not bring in her full resources to crush this Boko Haram menace once and for all! And to think that a country like Chad can deal Boko Haram a big blow as they did makes me doubt Nigeria's sincerity in ending Boko Haram! Am ashamed of this country!
they don't know what to do,they are confused

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
fadar095:

Nigerians can be funny sha..... do you think I'm like one of those people that just talked without evidence.... imagine someone that's thinking straight who didn't know the exact number of chadians troops killed�� the exact number of Chadian troops killed were 92
Do you know why BH succeed the operation?? Chadian troops were not expecting them
Do you know what their president (Idrils Debby)said after the attack?? He said "we are coming back" and after some weeks when was earlier this week, they attacked BH n the troops cart away with so many things from BH
BH even knew they've made a mistake in attacking Chadian troops, I wish you could listen to Shekau last video he released, it's just like he was begging the troops from Chad to leave alone
My brother gat your facts before you come online n start bulling out shit
Do you even understand the meaning of repel in military....... you only know BH attacked Chad but you don't know Chad later killed n arrest 100s of them
Enjoy your bro day..... try next time to get your facts.. ok??

You did not make any sense at all.

BH attacked Chad and slaughtered their soldiers because they could not fight or repel BH, but Nigeria repelled BH attack and killed BH fighters instead of losing 100 men like Chad, but you are still mad and upset because our soldiers fought back and did not lose 100 men like lazy chad.

Chad lost 100 men and finally got off their lazy ass to fight and you are celebrating and calling them heroes, what about your own country where they kill BH every day, where their airforce bomb BH camps every day, where their soldiers invade BH cams and kill BH soldiers every day?

I don't even get their rationale in celebrating lazy people who lost 100 men because they couldn't fight and repel but finally get up to fight?

But you want to tell us that we are weak because we fought back and didn't lose 100 men like Chad..

Your argument is weak.

God Bless our brave Nigerian troops.

Please, try make sense. God Bless our brave troops.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I don't see Nigerian Army defeating Boko Haram in the next ten years if they keep waiting for Boko boys to attack and then they repel the attacks.
I'm not much of a soldier but in contests, I know that the best way to defend is to attack.
Leave civilians and take the battle to Boko Haram!!!

Have you ever asked yourself why the US couldn't defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan or why the Russians couldn't defeat the rebels in Afganistan before the US went in?

US lost 3,000 men in Afganistan and most of the deaths are because of surprise attacks, IEDs and so on.

US already lost 4,000 men in Iraq and today, they are negotiating with the same Taliban in Afghanistan to withdraw from Afghanistan

Terrorists are not state actors, they don't stand in front of you to fight face to face because they know they can not defeat you. They also know that due to the laws of war, you can not bombard the towns and villages that they hide in because of the innocent population.

Fighting terrorists is not as easy as many of you think.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:

You don't mean it...
I for like make yuu gist me more
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by fadar095(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
idealogical:

You did not make any sense at all.

BH attacked Chad and slaughtered their soldiers because they could not fight or repel BH, but Nigeria repelled BH attack and killed BH fighters instead of losing 100 men like Chad, but you are still mad and upset because our soldiers fought back and did not lose 100 men like lazy chad.

Chad lost 100 men and finally got off their lazy ass to fight and you are celebrating and calling them heroes, what about your own country where they kill BH every day, where their airforce bomb BH camps every day, where their soldiers invade BH cams and kill BH soldiers every day?

I don't even get their rationale in celebrating lazy people who lost 100 men because they couldn't fight and repel but finally get up to fight?

But you want to tell us that we are weak because we fought back and didn't lose 100 men like Chad..

Your argument is weak.

God Bless our brave Nigerian troops.

Please, try make sense. God Bless our brave troops.

I just wish I could have the time to keep arguing with you blindly
Have you ever sit down to count the number of Nigeria troops we've lost
Read my words line by line , did I even blame our military or why do you just wish to be dumb
Is there anything wrong in seeking help from other countries ..... don't be ridiculous
You can confirm anything I say online, that's if you have a better phone
You can browse the best military troops in Africa
don't just argue blindly

Enjoy your day and stay safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.