Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (59712 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by declassicist: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
It is a shame that the Boko boys are now the onece taking the battle to us instead of us taking the battle to them like Chad did. They are already having a sense of superiority over the Nigerian armed force that is why they fill they can attack our military base at any time. Please Nigeria wake up
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2020
This is what our brave warriors do every day without recognition and appreciation from the lazy bums they risk their lives to protect.

What a shame.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by davillian(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided
The reason people joined the army then
Is different now...
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kem17069: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Ablemax(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
shocked Nigerian Army wey chase Italian army out of Ethiopia during WW2 na come just weak like this so? undecided

Seriously are you sure of what you wrote
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2020
declassicist:
It is a shame that the Boko boys are now the onece taking the battle to us instead of us taking the battle to them like Chad did. They are already having a sense of superiority over the Nigerian armed force that is why they fill they can attack our military base at any time. Please Nigeria wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjtb6LsGLS0&feature=emb_logo

We not only take the fight to BH every day, we also take our airforce to their camps to blow them up before they are able to launch operations against Nigeria.

Our brave warriors are doing more than what you give them credit for, appreciate their brave efforts sometime.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Eteka1(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2020
If the story was "Boko Haram kills 90 soldiers" you would be rejoicing the whole of today. Now that it's the opposite, you say it's audio and you need pictures. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Eteka1:
If the story was "Boko Haram kills 90 soldiers" you would be rejoicing the whole of today. Now that it's the opposite, you say it's audio and you need pictures. May God have mercy on you.

Amen.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria Army: Don't touch me Oh
BH: If i do wetin u fit do
NA: Touch me nah
BH: I don touch u
NA: U dey look for my trouble O!
BH: Tootless Bulldog
NA: Eeh Thank U
SHAKHAU: Send our entitlement b4 month end.
General: I will report GO my OGA BURUTAI.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by LOVEGINO(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
my dear, it's politics
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by maxzzo1(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2020
NA na to repel Chadian dey chase BH......giant of africa which way?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks...

Very useless stories as usual.

When are you taking the war to them and crush them ?

Stop taking Nigerians as stupid.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Rhozabeth:
I still wonder why Nigeria can not bring in her full resources to crush this Boko Haram menace once and for all! And to think that a country like Chad can deal Boko Haram a big blow as they did makes me doubt Nigeria's sincerity in ending Boko Haram! Am ashamed of this country!

Which state are you from
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
We kill BH and take weapons from BH every day, but lazy chad takes weapons in one day and all of a sudden they are better than Nigerians who are doing it every day.

This is how people think when they hate their own country so much, they will even rate the weakest people over their own country.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by wisekings: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
you have come again with your propaganda
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by blackboy(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
They are still repelling attacks in 2020. It is well. When we thought in 2015 they would have been mopping up.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Dead boko killed by Nigerian troops and their weapons.

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Ten06(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Being on the defensive is bad in any kind of war, and shows weakness
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
blackboy:
They are still repelling attacks in 2020. It is well. When we thought in 2015 they would have been mopping up.

I just wonder why Chad did not repel the BH attack that killed 100 Chadian soldiers?

What were they doing? Sleeping instead of repealing the attack by BH as we did?

See how you did not make any sense just because you want to rubbish your own country?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin
make una go learn work from Chadian army...

mumu soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ten06:
Being on the defensive is bad in any kind of war, and shows weakness

BH attacked Chad and killed 100 Chad soldiers because they couldn't repel the attack, but they are heroes even though they could not repel BH and save the lives of their soldiers as we did, but we are weak because we repelled BH attack and BH ?

See how the hateful mind of Nigerian haters work.

grin grin
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kem3596: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
3k6gfuqp7d
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by idealogical: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin

make una go learn work from Chadian army...

mumu soldiers.

Who is the mumu? Nigeria that repelled and save lives or the Chad that did not repel and lost 100 soldiers?

You mean we should learn how to be lazy and sleeping on duty while BH slaughtered 100 Chad troops that couldn't repel the BH attacks like we just did?

No, we don't need that kind of lesson, we'll repel and won't let BH attack and kill 100 soldiers in Chad because Chad was too lazy to repel.

Mumu post everywhere.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Royruky(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:

I tire oooo. I even hear say dem join to defeat the German troops for Guinea
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Royruky(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
declassicist:

Nor bi small ooo. They are even celebrating the fact that no army personal was lost in the 'battle'.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by drLammy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Must we always be on the defensive side?? Why can't NA advance and fish this guys out before they come looking for them..
Probably our soilders needs to start training with the Chadian armies to know how it's done!
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Clinghton: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
This book haram, no dey finish, sef
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by kem35035: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good news.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed by Burruchaga71(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can we c the pictures... Ndiara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.