Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism (568 Views)

Pastor Chris: Will Christians Be Judged / How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by ikorodureporta: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by StrikeBack(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Stop taking otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by donnie(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2020
This is the simulation organized by Bill Gates, John Hopkins WHO and co, 6 weeks before actual Covid19 outbreak. They're so accurate you would think it is recent. shocked

Pastors Mathew Ashimolowo, Sam Adeyemi and co must believe these devils are prophets to know exactly what's coming ...technology prophets. undecided Kpash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by donnie(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
They call for Mass Vaccination and Global Government. All of you supporting this will have your reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMn6NlzkYQ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by ikorodureporta: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by ikorodureporta: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by Buliwyf: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol. And just like the Luddites before him, history and technology will always triumph over them.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by petra1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
This is the simulation organized by Bill Gates, John Hopkins WHO and co, 6 weeks before actual Covid19 outbreak. They're so accurate you would think it is recent. shocked

Pastors Mathew Ashimolowo, Sam Adeyemi and co must believe these devils are prophets to know exactly what's coming ...technology prophets. undecided Kpash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

It's really a scary simulation . I almost thought it' was done this year at the breakout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by petra1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:
They call for Mass Vaccination and Global Government. All of you supporting this will have your reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMn6NlzkYQ

No wonder someone was saying billgate predicted the virus . It should rather be "created the virus" so that they could forcefully bring their vaccine on people . This strange vaccine is the koko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by kingxsamz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol... In 20 years time, we'll laugh at the foolishness of these people.
By then, maybe 15G will be the new talk in town.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by donnie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lol... In 20 years time, we'll laugh at the foolishness of these people.
By then, maybe 15G will be the new talk in town.

You will laugh at Bill Gates or who?
Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by kingxsamz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
donnie:

You will laugh at Bill Gates or who?

Ask me again.

Re: Pastor Chris Will Be Remembered For Being The Face Of 21st Century Luddism by otipoju(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
I first heard about this man through a female friend around 2000. I listened to him and all I felt was a phoniness. The words were nice sounding but they were empty and did not connect to me.

20 years after I still feel exactly the same.

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off / Beware of Mimickers : How Satan Can Use Worldly Movies, Songs etc to Deceive / Thousands Of Idols Abandoned On India's Streets Due To Covid-19 Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.