Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off (568 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mark 9:43-48
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Nothing is too Much to cut off for Heaven sake.
No one is to Important to cut off for Heaven's Sake..

Your Life in Eternity is Worth more than anything or anyone..

Heaven is a Place Prepared by God Almighty for all who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Heaven is a Place where all Tears, Worries and Pains are wiped away.
Heaven is the Consolation of the Believers
Heaven is a Place of Eternal Rest
Heaven is a Place of Everlasting and Endless Joy
Heaven is a Place where we will Continously Behold the Glory of God.
Heaven is a Place not to be Missed for any Reason.

Today is a Day of Salvation. The Next Moment is not Promised!
There is no more Time.
The Breath in you is not yours. It is not in your Power.It could be taken away at anytime.

Come to the Master Jesus Christ and be Sure of your Eternity..

All who Have Ears to Hear! They Should Hear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by petra1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Heaven is a temporary place for us for just seven years . Our permanent abode is the new earth
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Judybash93(m): 1:46am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm cutting off my D**k
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Before cutting off, seek the face of God through prayers or godly counsel on how to do it..

-Without wisdom, cutting off with human method would end up grieving the Holy Spirit.. This is why it is very important to be led by the Spirit who'll help you in a harmless way, not with human or carnal zeal.

Human zeal causes more damages and also add salt to injury, talking from experience.

Information is totally different from instruction. Information comes from God through His scriptural word or Spirit or angels or dream or revelation or vision or trance or servants but instruction from God tells you what, how, when, and where to do it and it is wisdom..

I've used human method to cut off but ended up with more issues like quarrel, misunderstanding, malice, grudges, anger, hate, low emotional intelligence, etc.. I used religious zeal to cover up those errors with the scriptures because I acted like I don't give a damn but I knew I was in bondage until I asked for God's help and things changed.

SEEK HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 20, 2020
petra1:

Heaven is a temporary place for us for just seven years . Our permanent abode is the new earth

What is this nah..? You're going too fast ahead of your shadow. Leave this talk for now because it is specifically for only the kingdom raptured citizen, not the inhabitants of the earth..

It is the earth that is still temporal for now, and the next focus is heaven where Christ has prepared for us since the history is yet to close..

-Take note that heaven is also eternal and that is our abode too. Heaven and earth will be at peace and would be united closely, likewise man and animals..

But for now, heaven and earth at war, man and animals at war, man and man at war, etc till Christ come after 7 years tribulation time..
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by dammylarey(m): 5:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Heaven is real and hell is real.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by ikorodureporta: 5:39am On Sep 20, 2020
First show us how e b
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by petra1(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Wolgrace:

What is this nah..? You're going too fast ahead of your shadow. Leave this talk for now because it is specifically for only the kingdom raptured citizen, not the inhabitants of the earth..

It is the earth that is still temporal for now, and the next focus is heaven where Christ has prepared for us since the history is yet to close..

-Take note that heaven is also eternal and that is our abode too. Heaven and earth will be at peace and would be united closely, likewise man and animals..

But for now, heaven and earth at war, man and animals at war, man and man at war, etc till Christ come after 7 years tribulation time..

We have been taught all the while that we will dwell in heaven forever . My thought is just a contribution .
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by orisa37: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2020
THAT'S LIGHT BLAZING NOW.
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by jesusjnr1: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2020
He that has ears, let Him hear.
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Righteousness89(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Heaven is Real!!
Hell is Real!!

No Matter How long you Live on Earth.
No Matter What you were able to Achieve on Earth.
If you Depart this Earth without JESUS, It is A WASTE!!

1 Like

Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
petra1:

We have been taught all the while that we will dwell in heaven forever . My thought is just a contribution .

Alright. Have a blessed day. The Spirit of God is our strength..
Re: Whatever Will Make You Miss HEAVEN! Cut It Off by ggirl4real: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2020
I support the OP eventhough I'm not a Christian

Christians, cut off the sin of lieing, fornication, adultery, hatred, bearing false witness, malice, etc.

Stop going to work late and lieing that you came early by signing the wrong time.

Stop cheating your boss by leaving your workplace to attend church programmes during working hours.

Stop encouraging examination malpractice as a teacher or engaging in examination malpractice as a student

If you borrow money from people with a promise to return, do your best to return the borrowed money on the due date as promised. If for any reason you can't return, explain to the owner and don't pay tithes nor sow seeds until you have settled that debt

Stop using foul words to abuse people who don't share the same opinions, beliefs and thoughts like you

Stop abusing President Buhari. He is not your age mate. If you want to criticize his government, do it constructively and politely. Respect for elders also apply to politicians

Stop trying to cut corners to become rich quickly

Stop cheating your customers by lieing that you bought a product at a higher price so that you will make more profit than you ought to make

Let people be able to trust you in business transactions. If you buy goods on credit with a promise to repay later, don't wait for the owner of the business to swear for you before you pay back.

Pay your tax

Obey the government

Don't dump refuse by the roadside or in gutters

Stop doing eye service for your pastors to see you as a Christian but your life is the complete opposite when you leave the church

...the list is endless

I'm very sure that if Christians practice and do the right things, the ripple effect will be felt in Nigeria and this country will be better than this

(1) (Reply)

Was The Apostle Paul Ever Married / What If The Rapture Is ...... / What Do You Understand By "The Holy Spirit Is The Best Gossiper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.