Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Farm Partner Or Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farm Partner Or Loan Needed (662 Views)

Come In If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital / Looking For An Investor Or Loan / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Partner Or Loan Needed by Wisdomwise18: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020
I need financial partner to embark on a Maize Farming.

Invest #200k,,, and expect nothing less than #350k in 4 Months.

U are opportune to be Visit the Farm to monitor progress if you so desire.

OR

If you know where I can get a loan of 200k for a period of 4Months.

The only available collateral is an hectare of Land owned by my Father, but no available Title at the moment.

I intend using the Money for a Maize Farming Project as this is the perfect season to venture it considering that we are in planting season and likely rate of high food demand in months to come.

Maize is highly rich with nutrients and its also in high demand in Nigeria Market, eaten locally and also used for variety of purpose.

If you want to partner or can give me loan or recommend a loan facilities kindly hit me up on /+2348130033008 for further discussion

Re: Farm Partner Or Loan Needed by SuperGro98: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wisdomwise18:

I need financial partner to embark on a Maize Farming.

Invest #200k,,, and expect nothing less than #350k in 4 Months.

U are opportune to be Visit the Farm to monitor progress if you so desire.

OR

If you know where I can get a loan of 200k for a period of 4Months.

The only available collateral is an hectare of Land owned by my Father, but no available Title at the moment.

I intend using the Money for a Maize Farming Project as this is the perfect season to venture it considering that we are in planting season and likely rate of high food demand in months to come.

Maize is highly rich with nutrients and its also in high demand in Nigeria Market, eaten locally and also used for variety of purpose.

If you want to partner or can give me loan or recommend a loan facilities kindly hit me up on /+2348130033008 for further discussion

Welldone... That is a good step towards a nice investment. If you can input SuperGro Organic Liquid Fertilizer as the fertilizer to be applied on your farm, you will be getting better farm yield. And it is very economical as it's highly concentrated, and saves farmers' money.

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of the Wonderful Fertilizer :
https://www.nairaland.com/5734467/supergro-organic-liquid-fertilizer-super

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing-lesson 1 / Are You Spending Money Yet Nothing Is Coming / Access Bank Cleared The Money In My Account From #69k To #41, Has Anyone This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.