Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (29515 Views)

Senate To Probe Governor's Role In ₦6.25 Billion NDDC Palliative Scam / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by CasNova: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
At a point, some time ago, we heard some of our leaders mouthing that if we didn't kill corruption, it would kill us.

Where has the fight against corruption taken us? Can we really say we are winning that fight?

One of the cesspools of corruption in Nigeria is NNDC. Akpabio, making so much fuses, said he would cleanse and take the commission to the next level. Has he succeeded in that?

With all these latest allegations of corruption, it is obvious Nigeria has a long way to go in combating the monster.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by MPESA(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
I thought is NCDC sorry for booking space this issues didn't concern me. Meanwhile South East Governors please make plans and Evacuate Igbos from China . This is not looking good. https:///FD132qVncr. They tag themselves Ipob..,. saying Nigeria is zoo while carrying Nigerian passports... humiliating Nigerian politicians abroad while FG is systematically humiliating them. Igbos need to seriously sad down and have a meaningful discussion within themselves. They are fighting amongst themselves and trying to fight Nigeria at the same time. The world doesn't entertain populism especially in Africa..., A meth head taking them for a ride feeding them ferry tales,,,. Saying they're Jews wearing tin hat trying to seek Israel attention, while and average Jew Sees everyone not Jew even their close cousins the Arabs as nothing. Or running to white supremacists and Nazis for help. They have a rightful place in Nigeria. They should learn how to live in peace and respect their fellow country men that's the solution. Calling people names will not help there lost cause.

What a nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Goluc: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is nonsense, the people involved should be probed and sentenced in line with the law of the land
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kennyfancy:
is ur father that is dirty fool, Corona State
Bobo... U craze sha.. Abi pple wey dey chop d money dey ur family?
Y u dey call ur father fool... Na wetin I talk be this

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Emmasnoop(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make Una quiet Una dirty mouth there the money when buhari they thief and he people so Una nor they see them, foolish youths.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by kem36159: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
61mqco9cdg
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by kem36159: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by shiwex: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
The Ijaws are fighting akpabio because he is from a minority tribe in the region. Replace akpabio now with their person, they will calm down. Rubbish

Maybe...but how do you explain a contract that is almost 60% completed and only require another 4 or 6B Naira to complete being awarded to an Akpabio friendly company for 16B Naira

EFCC ..please answer this

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by kem39110: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by ChoCho54(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akpabio should thread carefully.

I won't say much.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by kem29924: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by izicooo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ijaws. God4bid, don't ever pray to have them as a neighbor. Fulanis are better than them. They are never satisfied..

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Urchman200: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
The Ijaws are fighting akpabio because he is from a minority tribe in the region. Replace akpabio now with their person, they will calm down. Rubbish
I think u are right to an extent, the ijaws has this entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Halo22: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
So when Akpabio dey join APC wetin una dey expect him to be before, a saint or a born again? All of you are jokers, you haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
In less than a year, akpabio has embezzled more than those who have been minister since 2015. The man is fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by davidque: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akpabio and corruption are Siamese twins
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by brigadier747: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Im not either a supporter of buhari,atiku, Gej, apc , pdp..there is no nigeria politician dats not corrupt...same dat 90% of business men are also from conglomerate owners to medium , micro, then small and petty trade, all have one or two dirts in their cubbord to maximise a profit..d environment has tollerated it as norms to survive in d bixness jungle..note those category are our legetimate business as usual..IT IS VERY MUCH ALLOWED ..in either service delivery or product dissemination..value is being exchanged..at per value as it may be......now at d other end are those that profit without mercy have nothing or service or product to offer...rather than rip u of whatever u have..( 419ers,wash wash fellows,yahoo...they can pose as any of d above either in d service sector or product delivery nothing will exchange hands as they dont have ...any value for sale or resale...I MEAN THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER..the only thing that will b exchanged is dat monetary value in ur hand for mothing..
AKPABIO IS A WASTE OF HUMAN MATTERIAL, A BLODDY OPPORTUNIST, WHO HAS ALWAYS SEEN GOVERNANCE AS TRANSACTION AND CASH OUT , HE HAS NEVER SEEN ELECTED NOR APPOINTED OFFICE AS RESPONSIBILITY, OUR COUNTRY IS FAILED , PEOPLE WITH " PABLO" MENTALITY ARE GIVEN HALLOWED POSITIONS..THEN THEY GET STRAIGHT TO TRANSACTION ..IF THE NEWTWORK PROVIDERS REVEAL THIER CALLS ..IN A SINGLE DAY ...U WILL CALL FOR THEIR HEADS..WITH STREET PIGEON to death threaths to all dirty i mean sodomity of d body..and drugs....
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by AreaFada2: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Maybe.
But is the corruption allegation true?

Maybe fact checking the message first before attacking the messager is a good way forward.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Nwaonyishi69: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Any Southerner is a criminal in the eyes of a Fulani Muslim. Only Fulanis can do anything right under bubu.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Clothingonline9(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
I love naija
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by safetyboot: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
PUBLIC DISTRACTION FROM LOOTED COVID 19 FUNDS
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Codes151(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
What ever plot you guys have will not work.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by davide470(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
NDDC is one of the worst thing to have happened to the Niger Delta region.

No matter how saintly you are, once you get in there, you will definitely 'steal something'
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by EagleNest(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Same dirty hands with wicked souls still doing what they know best, Stealing! Let Nigeria go regional even if trial run only.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Eberex(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Hmm this is indeed a very small world.

I can verify some of the things said in this post.

But what is my own.

Corruption everywhere
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Unekwunice: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Seen that project...that building no even worth 1billion...f*cking nddc

This Man has no shame
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Awarah: 3:13am On Apr 10, 2020
NDDC is suppose to be a commission whose main gold is to engineer rapid development in the Niger Delta region but, it is a pity that it has become a place where fraudulent activities is the other of the day. Why are we becoming the reason for our own problem? Why are the political leaders from these region so corrupt and selfish? No interest of the people at heart. No sense of development. Lots of abandon projects, lots of non executed project but executed on paper. The commission so far is becoming useless to the masses from the region, as those at the helm of affairs is under developing the region become of greed. Every day i hear people from my region blame FG for our under development. i smile cause i know that we are our own problem. Most of our leaders, Governors, political appointees, traditional rulers, etc are all corrupt and they know it. We get 13% derivative, FG monthly allocation, Ecological fund, Ministry of Niger Affairs fund, NDDc fund, etc., yet look at my region. i cry but cry no more cause it is finish. i only hope one day there will be a Jesus that will redeem us all.
Corruption in high places. No unity, No love.
plenty of greed and hatred every where.
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by KGREAT(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by sulaak(m): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Babatunde40:

Here lies the root of Nigeria problem, primitive tribalism.

The fact that Akpabio has a questionable relationship with the contractors Rodnab Construction Ltd or that the projected has been inflated by a whooping N10 billion, has been missed by Babatunde40. All he can see is the conflict of between two tribes.

1 Like

Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by sheyifumi(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how, contact me on WhatsApp 08094154898
Re: Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract by Fuckgovt: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari and his gang of holy thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloomy Outlook For States As Federation Account Falls / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.