Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please I Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job. (418 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job. by nanyanuel(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
I am a graduate of The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, with Hnd (2016) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
I have a number of key skills that will enable me to thrive in any job, particularly analytical, planning and organisational skills. I have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, intermediate knowledge of AutoCad, Vizio. Basic knowledge of C++ and Python programming Language. Other useful skills include excellent oral and communication skills, strong leadership skills and easily adapt to new environments.
I have considerate entry level experience in working in a fast paced manufacturing environment as an ‘Electromechanical Technician’ in an engineering contracting firm "Ijoga Ventures Limited" as an Intern. I excel in the commissioning and decommissioning of electrical power panel, cabling of all sizes, Circuitry automation, general preventive and curative maintenance. I also served as on site HSE supervisor, ensuring at all times that I and my colleagues adhered strictly to safety rules and regulation. As a result of this, we recorded zero casualties during the duration of my job.
Unfortunately, I presently teach Physics and Further mathematics in a Secondary School. I am currently on the look out for an Engineering/I.T/power/technical/manufacturing/FMCG job or any other job.
Nanyanuelp3@gmail.com 09051333901
Re: Please I Need A Job. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
All is well. Since 2016..ibhave not had a reasonable job
Re: Please I Need A Job. by nanyanuel(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
All is well. Since 2016..ibhave not had a reasonable job
Amen.
Re: Please I Need A Job. by nanyanuel(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
I am really frustrated.....
Re: Please I Need A Job. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
So it is an unfortunate thing to be a teacher? Well all the best.
Re: Please I Need A Job. by Ademat7(m): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Build a reputable presence on LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram
Network with pple who work in Ikeja electric
Connect with real estate agents cos they hv link to electrical installations companies
The key word are networking and connection
Re: Please I Need A Job. by nanyanuel(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

So it is an unfortunate thing to be a teacher? Well all the best.
Please do not get me wrong. I have been enjoying the teaching job but I haven't lost sight of what I am trained for.
Re: Please I Need A Job. by nanyanuel(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Ademat7 post=88278467]Build a reputable presence on LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram
Network with pple who work in Ikeja electric
Connect with real estate agents cos they hv link to electrical installations companies
The key word are networking and connection [/quote
Yea, I have been doing that. In fact I am completely immersed in that right now. Hoping for the best really. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Nigeria Recruitment / Construction / Maintenance Engineer Recruitment At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Vacancy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.