Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Get It Right..success Is Inbuilt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get It Right..success Is Inbuilt (127 Views)

Nobody Has Been Able To Get It Right”: Viral Photo Of Mathematics Question Spark / Is It Right To Start All Over Again From 100 Level After Wasting 5 Years? / Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get It Right..success Is Inbuilt by rafreator(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Days to success

You may wonder why I didn't use ROAD to success, but road to me seems way longer because once you get this concept right, you are on a countdown.

Success to me seems pretty hard from where I was coming from. I used to dream about that life where I would own everything in the world and tell my parents that I really do love them and wish they would have a taste of what they are currently enjoying (we made it mama). It's a crazy thought to dream about your future that would involve entirely everyone around you while on your present hard state.
GET THIS RIGHT..
I would prefer you dream more than imagine.. imagination to the future is total waste

Because like they say "your environment and friends tells who you really are"but I would say it predict your next step " this book is written as a true life story but basically tells more about the future of someone than just a book

So it all started with me having a conversation with a friend that i respect, for the fact that he obeys and respects his parents physically but disobey almost everything behind closed door. To me it's a good one because they pray for you regardless than making them feel bad why they gave birth to a stubborn child. Make your parent's happy and you'll have good long days(exodus 20.12)..

i would go in details when i see much interest..

(1) (Reply)

2k Only For Animation Tutorial / Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Buy Updated ISC2 CAP Questions And Get Special Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.