Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (69021 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I said what is your father's qualification, you said mumu. Your idiocy is genetic.

Go and get yourself a rope ,

U have no governors in the North !

It's a fact !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by paix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
The best governor in the history of governors
You can say that again. Zulum, the people's governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Everybody dey fear bubu now. Nobody want do mistake. Cos they surely know our government is not telling the truth at all so he don't trust them.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

Am sure , very sure

Northern states are behind in terms of everything , Nigeria is in this position today , cos the north has ruled us mostly

All they know is borrowing and begging !

how many Northern states have u been to let's start from there

ain't a fan of buhari but Hey all government of Nigeria borrowed so why's buhari an exemption?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Gwagone: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
That mask is expensive, not the usual 10 naira face mask
and it is not 10naira dude,it's 100 naira
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

Nothing upstairs , means lack of leadership qualities , u can be a professor , and u give the people u governing no peace !

Mumu

You’re right, that reminds me of Dr. Mumu Goodluck Jonathan PhD.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by LabUdegbe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin Bubu is getting more handsome thisdays o ... He is obviously enjoying a well deserve rest ....Corona has kept everybody at home.... I hope the Ozza room now have pillows.

grin grin grin I believe it has now..
Well, Aisha will soon tell us how they "quarantined together"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Joefat: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
How true is this picture?? I doubt it if it was taken today..
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by kolexy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Best in Borno, especially with the insurgency there, he's mercurial.
Sule Lamido was also a fantastic Governor in Jigawa.
Fashola also was fantastic in Lagos.
Peter Obi did well in Anambra, Ngige did well too.

When you turn around and look at idiots like Ikpeazu, Ortom and that one in the North who used 1.2 Billion to organise burials, you wonder if insanity is a requirement for leadership.

What is the problem with Abia state. Shouldn't we just merger them with Imo?
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Fashola was never fantastic in Lagos please ....is is it the same Fashola that couldn't complete a mere 35kms Lekki Epe road despite budgeting 35 billlions naira and collecting toll for 8 years ?

You are an Igbo man and a Christian. Don't lie.
In the entire history of Igboland, which Governor has performed up to half of Fashola?

That Lekki Epe is 8 lanes. Which Governor in the entire South East where you come from has done that?

In healthcare alone, Fashola built 8 General hospitals in Lagos. Which Governor in the history of the entire SE has built half of what Fashola built? Let's start from there.

Fashola built the Agege, Campos and other stadia. Since the last 15 years, how many SE Governors have built 2 stadia in their 8 year tenure?

There is a reason why you are in Lagos, not in your region. Fashola is that reason.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by osaslord500(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

Buhari never wears mask same as President Putin.. both war Generals with International Medal

1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
kolexy:

What is the problem with Abia state. Shouldn't we just merger them with Imo?

Abia should be turned into a dumpsite where all Nigerians dump their refuse.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Web2020: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
His online warriors are really working hard, they knew Nigerians would soon start asking where is Baba again, they release this photo. Mind game
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

Go and get yourself a rope ,

U have no governors in the North !

It's a fact !!

But it is Ikpeazu that you call a Governor?

You deserve to suffer. When TA Orji's son becomes the Governor in 2023, he will share Sniper to poison your parents and you would use that rope to hang yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

how many Northern states have u been to let's start from there

ain't a fan of buhari but Hey all government of Nigeria borrowed so why's buhari an exemption?

If u know that north are far behind and u want us to still go into summaries,

Sorry I don't have that time
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by jericco1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Audio president
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by paix(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

Buhari never wears mask same as President Putin.. both war Generals with International Medal

Maybe because he is sick. Even the shrines accept sacrifices without blemish.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You deserve to suffer. When TA Orji's son becomes the Governor in 2023, he will share Sniper to poison your parents and you would use that rope to hang yourself.

This 14 days ,

Bros am not the cause of your problem ,
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by RhodaB: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
The best governor in the history of governors

You're daft.

If he's the best governor, why is his State the most terrorized in Nigeria?
You Muslims don't have problem with Boko Haram activities.

You Nigerians are easy to be deceived,
You see the worst as the best.
How can one of the worst State in Nigeria have the best governor?

To you he's the best because he gave a teacher 1 million Naira and he also sit under tree or buy akara on the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

If u know that north are far behind and u want us to still go into summaries,

Sorry I don't have that time

I beg to differ cause you sounded so dumb n ignorant ur words were also lacking experience that why I put those questions to you

i'm not surprised you were caught in the shame trap

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by ogbonnachrys: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
The man no trust bubu o
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

I beg to differ cause you sounded so dumb n ignorant ur words were also lacking experience that why I put those questions to you

i'm not surprised you were caught in the shame trap

North are behind , don't put any question
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by puremaker7(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
IamhonouredG:
Failed President

Failed Government
failed lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by DamolaDamola: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
paulolee:
d only probs I see here is dt buhari still refuse to wear nosemasks as d other governor did bt I tink he have his reasons n knows better than I do...in other news today is Thursday n still no news about addressing or ending the propsed 2 weeks stay at home order..heard they want to add more weeks and make it till month end but I think the 2 weeks is enough and the normal business activities should please begin nxt week because am getting bored and tired of being at home and I really miss the noisy n busy Lagos that I knew from birth...lets vote naa
Like if you think the 2 weeks is enoughs and at least Lagos need a break from it to celebrate the Easter properly and share if you think the 2 weeks is not enough and the lockdown continues till further notice..
What world do you live in. You don't seem like someone who knows why we're all at home. Celebrate Easter?,��
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

This 14 days ,

Bros am not the cause of your problem ,

These, not this.
When others were sending their kids to school, what were your parents looking at?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by kem89631: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yenefer(f): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

You're daft.

You Muslims don't have problem with Boko Haram activities.

To you he's the best because he gave a teacher 1 million Naira and he also sit under tree or buy akara on the street
Whatever you say, hefe. (Hefe is actually another term for loser or someone who tries to act cool. Many people don’t know this, of course.)

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I rather live in Aba than maidugari ,
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I rather live in Aba than maidugari , sorry
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Melezenawii: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
BrickDevo:
So buhari is back from cuba, abi na cuba him go visit am
Don't mind those Covidiots, PDP and Wailers

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by stormborn28(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

you no nothing... Putin is not a general. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

You're daft.

So in ur own Right sense of thinking u feel it's the Governor's duty to fight off boko haram? or if Buhari releases terrorist the Governor should stop it

plz let us not just only pass thr Education but let Education pass thr us cause of a truth ur comments are really devoid of exposure tbh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.