Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (69016 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Farki: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
The best governor in the history of governors

One of the few times you are making sense.

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by GamalNasser: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are an Igbo man and a Christian. Don't lie.
In the entire history of Igboland, which Governor has performed up to half of Fashola?

That Lekki Epe is 8 lanes. Which Governor in the entire South East where you come from has done that?

In healthcare alone, Fashola built 8 General hospitals in Lagos. Which Governor in the history of the entire SE has built half of what Fashola built? Let's start from there.

Fashola built the Agege, Campos and other stadia. Since the last 15 years, how many SE Governors have built 2 stadia in their 8 year tenure?

There is a reason why you are in Lagos, not in your region. Fashola is that reason.

Which part of Lekki Epe is 8 lanes? , the only Proper eight lane is from the Ozumba toll gate to 3rd roundabout and after there the road is an eyesore , Fashola stop that project at second roundabout meaning he did less than 10 kms in 8 years and Ambode came and did some manageable work from there to Abraham adesanya including building a bridge there .... See I have stayed in Lekki Ikoyi environs for a very long time( infact I was born there) and I can tell u under fashola most of the roads in Lekki Phase 1 ,VI , new and old Ikoyi was an eyesore till Ambode came and quietly fixed many of them within 3 months of being inaugurated ..it seems Fasholas only commendable area was in primary health care because he built many centres but if not that man is a poor administrator by every standard
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
The governor came prepared o.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:

North are behind , don't put any question
No ur rather the one behind every level of reasoning
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

These, not this.
When others were sending their kids to school, what were your parents looking at?

I was doing almajari grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:
I rather live in Aba than maidugari , sorry

Why won't you live in a pigsty?
Where else can you survive?

It is not Maudugari, it is Mauduguri. That is what they teach in Nursery school. I don't know if you dropped out of Nursery school.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Wickedfacts: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
majamajic:
I was doing almajari grin grin

You couldn't even excel at being an Almajiri.

I hope you find purpose in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by mankan2k7(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
The dullard think being a president is to pose for a camera, sit in a nice office, drink kunu while chewing gworo, and watch cartoons.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by majamajic(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

No ur rather the one behind every level of reasoning

Enjoy the next level u voted for , we far ahead still .

Do have a good evening , I wish I can help u
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by supereagle(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Confirmation that Buhari is in Nigeria and not Cuba.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Susu888(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
I really admire Governor zulum. He is silent and sincere in his actions not like other governors putting up charades for the press.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

you can't be to sure

Too.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

Buhari never wears mask same as President Putin.. both war Generals with International Medal

Nonsense and corona
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Kuginzi: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, jubril wore the mask well today
You've started again!!
You're among the reasons "ATIKU IS COMING" never come.

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Why won't you live in a pigsty?
Where else can you survive?

It is not Maudugari, it is Mauduguri. That is what they teach in Nursery school. I don't know if you dropped out of Nursery school.

Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Okuda(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Men forget Make we admot am Buhari Use us fresh for office. thats his only achievement
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Which part of Lekki Epe is 8 lanes? , the only Proper eight lane is from the Ozumba toll gate to 3rd roundabout and after there the road is a eyesore , Fashola stop that project at second roundabout meaning he did less than 10 kms in 8 years and Ambode came and did some manageable work from there to Abraham adesanya including building a bridge there .... See I have stayed in Lekki Ikoyi environs for a very long time( infact I was born there) and I can tell u under fashola most of the roads in Lekki Phase 1 ,VI , new and old Ikoyi was an eyesore till Ambode came and quietly fixed many of them within 3 months of being inaugurated ..it seems Fasholas only commendable area was in primary healthy care because he built many centres but if not that man is a poor administrator by every standard
Health.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by bayusman: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:
Nobody rules Nigerian state better than Northern governors

they're really such a wonder

Yet, you have the highest number poverty and almajiris. Or are you mad ni ? �
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by GamalNasser: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Xposed2020:

Health.

Thanks
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Dcoy: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari is angry that zulum allowed Chadians to kill his boys... Why couldn't they talk online during this critical period... If its straight forward and official
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by kem92852: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Welrez(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Best in Borno, especially with the insurgency there, he's mercurial.
Sule Lamido was also a fantastic Governor in Jigawa.
Fashola also was fantastic in Lagos.
Peter Obi did well in Anambra, Ngige did well too.

When you turn around and look at idiots like Ikpeazu, Ortom and that one in the North who used 1.2 Billion to organise burials, you wonder if insanity is a requirement for leadership.
People seem to have forgotten Donald Duke
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by NairaMaster1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
The guy is afraid of coro
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by adebayo987: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari is immune to covid-19... No need for mask!
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by magzey: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, jubril wore the mask well today

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Centcanada: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
You people are deceiving yourselves. There is no president in Nigeria. This is a doctored pix and it was used to deceive the public. No Buhari(Jubril the Elsudani) , no burantai the chief of staff die to the fact that he has covid19, no chief of staff becaie he had covid 19 too,Abba Kyari and no Osibanjo all has covid19. Just take note! Insult is allow. No problem.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Centcanada: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
You people are deceiving yourselves. There is no president in Nigeria. This is a doctored pix and it was used to deceive the public. No Buhari(Jubril the Elsudani) , no burantai the chief of arms staff due to the fact that he has covid19, no chief of staff because he had covid 19 too, Abba Kyari and no Osibanjo all has covid19. Just take note! Insult is allow. No problem.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by kem27060: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
q35ncpxjr1
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
bayusman:

Yet, you have the highest number poverty and almajiris. Or are you mad ni ? �

that's ur Problem but atleast over here graduates ain't wailing lack of jobs, we're not suffering bad road network, good supply of electricity and varieties of food readily available cheaply, less or no police/military brutality, no fear of arm robbery just insurgency in the NE

so it's isn't my problem if there's higher number of Almajiri. that's ur headache sincerely

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by shugabasbn: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:
Nobody rules Nigerian state better than Northern governors

they're really such a wonder

U need koboko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.