Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts (803 Views)

My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Ringing In My Right Ear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
My right ear has been feeling blocked for over 4 years, last 2 years I felt aches in my ear and read online to use garlic juice it relieved me but still felt clogged... Fast forward to 3 days ago I started feeling pains in my ear again while it still feels clogged and I hear continuous sound in the ear please what can I do the pain is causing a slight sharp head ache and discomfort around my jaw region.
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by udoka55555: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Have you been to the hospital?
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
A whopping four years?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bros go hospital naw. Na ear o.
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Wyzkyd(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lemme guess na mosquito dey ur ear.
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wyzkyd:
Lemme guess na mosquito dey ur ear.

As in I no understand
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bros go hospital naw. Na ear o.
This one wey covid dey outside like this at d wrong time
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
udoka55555:
Have you been to the hospital?
I always thought it'd go itself oh... I messed up cos it all started when I had fever that year
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Aschente:
My right ear has been feeling blocked for over 4 years, last 2 years I felt aches in my ear and read online to use garlic juice it relieved me but still felt clogged... Fast forward to 3 days ago I started feeling pains in my ear again while it still feels clogged and I hear continuous sound in the ear please what can I do the pain is causing a slight sharp head ache and discomfort around my jaw region.
I wanted to reply you earlier but got banned by spam bot.
I had this same issue a month ago though have had ear problem since I was 5.
But it got worse this year, excruciating pain on my right ear, I couldn't hear a thing and it seems as if some big dirt is stuck inside and doesn't want to come out.
If that's how yours is, let, let me know so I can tell you what I used that solved it in a week permanently o
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
I wanted to reply you earlier but got banned by spam bot.
I had this same issue a month ago though have had ear problem since I was 5.
But it got worse this year, excruciating pain on my right ear, I couldn't hear a thing and it seems as if some big dirt is stuck inside and doesn't want to come out.
If that's how yours is, let, let me know so I can tell you what I used that solved it in a week permanently o

Told my sis to check it she says she sees a lot of wax in it , every time I use cotton bud to clean my ear it feels more blocked once it touches a particular upper point of the inner ear my ear just feels as if something invisible is there.
I can hear a little with it or let me say not as clear as the other ear.... Please I'd like to know how u solved yours thanks.
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Aschente:

Told my sis to check it she says she sees a lot of wax in it , every time I use cotton bud to clean my ear it feels more blocked once it touches a particular upper point of the inner ear my ear just feels as if something invisible is there.
I can hear a little with it or let me say not as clear as the other ear.... Please I'd like to know how u solved yours thanks.
good it is the same problem. This is what you do, get hydrogen peroxide and get cotton bud.
Pour few drops of hydrogen peroxide in it, leave for like 2minutes to foam then clean it out with cotton bud.
Do this three times a day.
This will seems like it worsen, no it didn't, cos you will feel pain than before but what it mean is, it is actually killing whatever bacteria in it and doing repairs. Just believe me.
Use ibuprofen 400mg for the pain if the pain becomes unbearable.

Below is a pics for comfirmation.
I only used it for a week,and it disappeared.
I just snapped the picture now.
Pls buy those cotton bud that won't remove inside your ear so you don't complicate matters.
I bought the wooden one not the rubber one

In my own case, the pain was excruciating and each time I try to clean it, it look as if am touching a blockage.
The pain was unbearable

1 Like

Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
good it is the same problem. This is what you do, get hydrogen peroxide and get cotton bud.
Pour few drops of hydrogen peroxide in it, leave for like 2minutes to foam then clean it out with cotton bud.
Do this three times a day.
This will seems like it worsen, no it didn't, cos you will feel pain than before but what it mean is, it is actually killing whatever bacteria in it and doing repairs. Just believe me.
Use ibuprofen 400mg for the pain if the pain becomes unbearable.

Below is a pics for comfirmation.
I only used it for a week,and it disappeared.
I just snapped the picture now.
Pls buy those cotton bud that won't remove inside your ear so you don't complicate matters.
I bought the wooden one not the rubber one

In my own case, the pain was excruciating and each time I try to clean it, it look as if am touching a blockage.
The pain was unbearable

Thanks a million, I'd try this out. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by matth101: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Aschente how is ur ear now? was the stuff able to work because I have the same issue
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
matth101:
Aschente how is ur ear now?
was the stuff able to work because I have the same issue
Oh yea, I have even forgotten my ear was ever that clogged , so i read on the hydrogen peroxide stuff and most said it was dangerous and could even damage the ear if not done right, so I found out there was something called ear wax softener I bought that around 1500 naira, my ear opened up after about 9 days.... I feel better now. I'd try to find the pack and take the pictures for u to see
Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by Aschente: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2020
What I used.

Re: My Right Ear Feels Blocked And It Hurts by matth101: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I will check it out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Loss Of Sense Of Smell: A Possible Prognostic Marker Of Mild Disease? / Currently Facing Depression / 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.