Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) (807 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / My Friend's Ear Is Abnormal Please Help -graphics Picture- / Another Slay Mama Use For Ritual By Yahoo Boys (graphics Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
6yr old Mary was playing with car key remote battery in her mouth and she mistakenly swallowed the battery. The battery damaged her tracheae and oesophagus. She has been at National hospital for 6 months now. She can't eat through her mouth she needs 350k for surgery Urgently(colon bye pass) to able to eat. 35 of us by 10k each, or 350 of us by 1k each. A/C name Emeka ifeoma, A/C number GTB 0634688493. God bless you.

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by Nickymezor(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
I pray she gets healed
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anything you can help with... Nothing is too small
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 5:11am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
6yr old Mary was playing with car key remote battery in her mouth and she mistakenly swallowed the battery. The battery damaged her tracheae and oesophagus. She has been at National hospital for 6 months now. She can't eat through her mouth she needs 350k for surgery Urgently(colon bye pass) to able to eat. 35 of us by 10k each, or 350 of us by 1k each. A/C name Emeka ifeoma, A/C number GTB 0634688493. God bless you.
U done come back? I love this ur method. U will come with random pix, with accnt number asking for donations. Who own d accnt number? Later, u will come and tell us mr Emeka said ,thank you. Ok o, this ur method smooth o, continue......
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2021
No just da come to conclusions abeg

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
No just da come to conclusions abeg
Let me assume that message was really sent to u and not u experimenting with 2 phones, what in that message links that accnt number with that pix? I know u are an intelligent guy/lady, what gave u that believe that accnt number belong to the parents/caregivers of that girl in d pix? I can post a pix of a real sick girl and my accnt number nah!!! The assumed person that sent that message and pix didnt give any evidence that sick girl belongs to him/ her. Do u now see reasons I came to conclusions..Aisha, Emeka, Funmi loading........
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2021
jalodo2:
Let me assume that message was really sent to u and not u experimenting with 2 phones, what in that message links that accnt number with that pix? I know u are an intelligent guy/lady, what gave u that believe that accnt number belong to the parents/caregivers of that girl in d pix? I can post a pix of a real sick girl and my accnt number nah!!! The assumed person that sent that message and pix didnt give any evidence that sick girl belongs to him/ her. Do u now see reasons I came to conclusions..Aisha, Emeka, Funmi loading........
You have a point though, before I posted it I searched it with Google lense, I plan on opening an organization that cater for such need in the future for now I have to do what I can to help
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Moreover I spoke with her on the phone, and I verified it
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
Moreover I spoke with her on the phone, and I verified it
I believe u sir/ma. Pls drop that number u used, let people who wants to give out make video calls to see d girl in hospital, talk to d caregivers and see hospital papers (tests, doc reports ,prescription sheets and bills) it will b a shame if an able body person is sitting somewhere trying to use this little girl pix to cash out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Redish Boil Around My Anus ( Graphics Picture ) / Heal Yourself With Natural Herbs� Call Or Whatsapp 070!302!276!41 / Anambra Women Top List Of Contraceptives Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.