Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom (39734 Views)

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Being001: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Production of Rice and stone
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Mikelarteta(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Economy1: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
I want to become a distributor in Enugu Nsukka province..07065088978
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Chirowman(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akwaibom governor is really trying, less noise his work speaks for him Emmanuel Udom is working. at least it will generate enough revenue for them

2 Likes

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
AmTruth:
Go through the pictures and your question would be answered
You never buy local rice for parboiled bag before abi?

This is an excellent initiative, I pray say no be scam...nah there e go pain me enter blood.

[img]https://i./3NpsC.gif[/img]
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Keep it up. Unlike my Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Usorohtheman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
There is still hope when we believe there is. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by AmTruth: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is what most Governors in the Niger Delta are doing. Not the ones going about unproductive friction with the Federal government.

Governor Ayade is actively doing is part in developing the state with industry, Bayelsa State have been buying the rice seedlings produce from Cross River. Delta massively attracting some investors who are leaving Rivers State.

Akwa Ibom doing greatly.

Meanwhile Governor Wike is busy going about playing politics with everything. Apart from infrastructure which mostly been accused of centralizing in only Obiakpor his local government . Meanwhile everyone is doing infrastructure across state in the Niger Delta governor Wike cannot point to a direct state industrialization drive by his administration. Be it even I Agriculture

God bless Akwa Ibom State.

God bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by paschalj4(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am kind of suprised too.

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by kem25188: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
9yzl3lmxyh

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by kem25188: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Benito2017: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
And on a more serious note... Why is rice still expensive?
The demand of rice is still very high and the supply is low which lead to high price.
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Dukemmanuel(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Audio project
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by blowjohn(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chirowman:
Akwaibom governor is really trying, less noise his work speaks for him Emmanuel Udom is working. at least it will generate enough revenue for them

Tah! Which work?
Akwaibom is gradually going down but I pray it doesn't.
Refuse dumps here and there even though it's still clean and neat.
Pensions not being paid, side attractions in the state left bare with no renovations

Security is top notch though.

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by kem82574: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
emyz9jtom8
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by L1lma(f): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Great job...nice one
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by AmTruth: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why can't you people believe something for once, everything to you people must be SCAM.

Just hope and pray that a time would not come where some people would begin to see their Personal life and existence as Scam. Or to the extreme that the parents who gave birth to them are SCAM
BruncleZuma:
You never buy local rice for parboiled bag before abi?

This is an excellent initiative, I pray say no be scam...nah there e go pain me enter blood.

[img]https://i./3NpsC.gif[/img]
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Angelacruz: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wow!rice mill in my local govt.Kudos to Udom

1 Like

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by stormborn28(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
rusher14:
Well done to President Muhammadu Buhari.
nonsense...was it the president that built it... He took decision without having a blueprint... Local rice is #18000 to #20000
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Chirowman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Tah! Which work?
Akwaibom is gradually going down but I pray it doesn't.
Refuse dumps here and there even though it's still clean and neat.
Pensions not being paid, side attractions in the state left bare with no renovations

Security is top notch though.
Akwaibom is better than many states in Nigeria, the serene environment of Uyo speaks volume of the state.
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by merits(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jerryz2050PMG:
ANOTHER RICE MILL ESTABLISHED IN AKWA IBOM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's desire in ensuring food sufficiency in the state is receiving a boost with more private investments springing up in the state. The latest SACAM AGRO PROCESSING MILL LTD at Nung Udoe Itak, off Uyo-Ikot-Ekpene highway in Ikono. The mill produces a unique parboiled brand of rice, Three Rose Rice.

Good development
The advent of the new rice mill which compliments the earlier comissioned one, Ibom Agricon Rice, is part of the fulfilment of the policy drive of Mr Emmanuel's administration to produce 80% of food needed in the state.

It was gathered that the state government has offered to offtake several volumes of the produce for the state population as part of its efforts to cushion the effect of the Quarantine and Restriction of Movement Regulation in the state.

The Permanent Secretary, Government House Dr. Nathaniel Adiakpan, Special Assistant on Research and Documentation Essien Ndueso as well as the President of Akwa Ibom State Traders Forum, Akparawa Idorenyin Raphael

The owner Mr. Samuel Okeke, a business man from Ebonyi State said the factory currently produces 350 tonnes of rice per day or 8 trailer loads of rice daily and has been distributing the product as far as Anambra State, Abia State and Rivers State in addition to the market in Akwa Ibom.

The Company's MD told newsmen that his decision to site the mill in Akwa Ibom and Ikono in particular was in response to the friendly business environment created by Governor Udom Emmanuel here and owing to the fact that there is a steady power supply in the area. He said he is enjoying at least 22 hours steady electricity at Nung-Udoe itak.

A 25 kg bag of rice produced as the mill sells for N 9,250 with the 50kg going for N18,500.
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by merits(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Jerryz2050PMG post=88265537]ANOTHER RICE MILL ESTABLISHED IN AKWA IBOM

Governor Udom Emmanuel's desire in ensuring food sufficiency in the state is receiving a boost with more private investments springing up in the state. The latest SACAM AGRO PROCESSING MILL LTD at Nung Udoe Itak, off Uyo-Ikot-Ekpene highway in Ikono. The mill produces a unique parboiled brand of rice, Three Rose Rice.

Good development
The advent of the new rice mill which compliments the earlier comissioned one, Ibom Agricon Rice, is part of the fulfilment of the policy drive of Mr Emmanuel's administration to produce 80% of food needed in the state.

It was gathered that the state government has offered to offtake several volumes of the produce for the state population as part of its efforts to cushion the effect of the Quarantine and Restriction of Movement Regulation in the state.

The Permanent Secretary, Government House Dr. Nathaniel Adiakpan, Special Assistant on Research and Documentation Essien Ndueso as well as the President of Akwa Ibom State Traders Forum, Akparawa Idorenyin Raphael

The owner Mr. Samuel Okeke, a business man from Ebonyi State said the factory currently produces 350 tonnes of rice per day or 8 trailer loads of rice daily and has been distributing the product as far as Anambra State, Abia State and Rivers State in addition to the market in Akwa Ibom.

The Company's MD told newsmen that his decision to site the mill in Akwa Ibom and Ikono in particular was in response to the friendly business environment created by Governor Udom Emmanuel here and owing to the fact that there is a steady power supply in the area. He said he is enjoying at least 22 hours steady electricity at Nung-Udoe itak.

A 25 kg bag of rice produced as the mill sells for N 9,250 with the 50kg going for N18,500.[/quo
te]

Good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by merits(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good development
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Bobonowell(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Audio rice factory , make una no believe udom ohh, He's busy playing politics with our money
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Ikennamurphy: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
But the factory is owned by an Igbo man from Ebonyi and not Akwa Ibom state government project
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by rusher14: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
nonsense...was it the president that built it... He took decision without having a blueprint... Local rice is #18000 to #20000

My friend, Rice mills are hiring go and make yourself useful.
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Bigcowhorn: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
rusher14:

Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by Ellie01: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
rusher14:

How..
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by blowjohn(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chirowman:
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by blowjohn(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chirowman:
Akwaibom is better than many states in Nigeria, the serene environment of Uyo speaks volume of the state.

U have half a point.
Do u know that calabar is top 5 in serenity in the country? But it's also top 5 most useless state too.
Re: Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom by stormborn28(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
rusher14:

My friend, Rice mills are hiring go and make yourself useful.
i have my profession I'm facing ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Massive Bunch of Banana / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.