Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus (44919 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Explorers(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
The coronavirus death toll among Italian doctors reached 100 today as four more physicians died in the past 24 hours.

Italian media reports estimate that 30 nurses and nursing assistants have also died of COVID-19.

The toll includes retired doctors who had voluntarily returned to work during the outbreak.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8204903/Italy-reaches-grim-coronavirus-milestone-100th-doctor-dies-disease.html

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Explorers(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
A medical staff member tending to a patient suffering from the coronavirus in the intensive care unit at the Circolo hospital in Varese, Italy, today.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by henryobinna(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
if doctors are dying who then will attend to those infected?

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Nukilia: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
@Op thank you for the useful information you post on Nairaland everytime. May your days be long... Amen undecided

342 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Froshloaded: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Coro mean Italy Gan oo

If you can't wait for this pandemic to end, Hit the like buton wink

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by ghettokid1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Challenging times to the medical personnel in Italy. We pray for a stop

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Explorers(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
A nurse with a baby with the coronavirus at an isolation ward of Wuhan Children's Hospital on March 16, 2020.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by ghettokid1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Explorers:
A nurse with a baby with the coronavirus at an isolation ward of Wuhan Children's Hospital on March 16, 2020.
May God save us o.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wish am a doctor, i would have love to help the good people of Italy.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Explorers(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nurses embrace at the Cremona hospital in Lombardy on March 15, 2020.

Photo shows a nurse sitting on the floor of a hospital exhausted and probably traumatized.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by GOFRONT(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chaiii

God should have replaced them with 100 Nigerian polithiefcian......

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Explorers(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you for your sacrifice.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by tillaman(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked
Our hearts and prayers goes to the family of them doctors!!
Dr Stella Adadevoh comes to mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Jumlek2411: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
100 medical Doctor & 30 Nurses dead? this is very tedious ooooo. Who is going to take care of the sick?

23 Likes

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Usmanzy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
We pray it doesn't gets to dis extent in naija

11 Likes

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by dannzy30(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmn God help us o

1 Like

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by hidhrhis(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
I always have this sweet feeling i cant describe anytime my comment is on first page
I spend all my days on nairaland since the beginning of lockdown
I read all stories with more than 5000 views on nairaland and view all the tokunbo cars on auto section having it mind i will be able to afford it one day
I started dropping rap videos on instagram to clear the boredom
Everything is boring i pray God save us
Mind you im damn broke with 7 naira in my account
Should in case youve got a few bucks to spare remember me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by dynicks(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Our heart goes to them all...!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by oz4real83(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
These are the real heros, not messi, cr7, Tiger woods, Roger Federer and others. They are the ones that deserve the multi-million pounds weekly payments that these sportsmen and politicians are earning. Without them, life will be at a standstill as it is now.

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Oluneutral: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
May their beautiful souls rest in perfect peace.

God, please heal the world. This is becoming too much. Have mercy on us your creations.

Explorers, you're appreciated!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Oluneutral: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nukilia:
@Op thank you for the useful information you post on Nairaland everytime. May your days be long... Amen undecided

Honestly, explorers deserves to be paid/appreciated by the admin of this great forum. He's one of the people that always post reasonable, genuine, historical, educative and current news and information on this forum. He's one of the reasons some people still visit this forum for first hand information on what's happening and had happened globally, even with pictorial evidences.

Well done my brother. You're appreciated.

238 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
God bless you explorer I really respect you and the way you make post here Stay safe my brother/sir
Lalasticlala fp o

18 Likes

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluneutral:

Honestly, explorer deserves to be paid/appreciated by the admin of this great forum. He's one of the people that always post reasonable, genuine, historical, educative and current news and information on this forum. He's one of the reasons some people still visit this forum for first hand information on what's happening and had happened globally, even with pictorial evidences.

Seun i support this idea
Explorer is such a wonderful person

95 Likes

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Oluneutral: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
Seun i support this idea
Explorer is such a wonderful person

I haven't even seen any post where the admin has openly appreciated explorers, and that's not a good way to encourage someone like him who's instrumental to having huge members here.

Anyways, God bless you @explorers.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluneutral:

I haven't even seen any post where the admin has openly appreciated explorer, and that's not a good way to encourage someone like him who's instrumental to having huge members here.

Anyways, God bless you @explorer.
Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Nukilia: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oluneutral:

Honestly, explorer deserves to be paid/appreciated by the admin of this great forum. He's one of the people that always post reasonable, genuine, historical, educative and current news and information on this forum. He's one of the reasons some people still visit this forum for first hand information on what's happening and had happened globally, even with pictorial evidences.

He deserves to be appreciated by every Nairalander...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by dfrost: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
embarassed cry What a great sacrifice for humanity. Rtd. doctors too? Wow! kiss

Kudos to you Explorers. Well done. How's our little damsel doing?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by showafrica(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
If na here, doctors for don take off..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by sapientia(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
This brought me close to tears.

#Humanity will survive this because they always bond together in crisis. These doctors and nurses are heroes.

With all these protective gears, doctors and nurses who have access to the best of it are dying yet one yeye Governor said if you have face mask, no need for social distancing.

Let it be that by some twist of fate, Nigerian case won't be worse although there is no proven scientific evidence to back that up.

If 100 Nigerian doctors die, the wives and husbands of the remaining ones might lock them up at home.

I might be prepard for this lockdown for more than a month but nothing will prepare any of us for what might hit us.

Am very very very very very scared.

BruncleZuma:
The real MVPs, Heroes and Martyrs

Going to work knowing you have inadequate protection.

I think the world is yet to understand fully how this virus works.

Cos these guys should be able to be secured judging from their advanced protective gears.

I still don't get how health workers are recording massive fatalities all over the world

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by BruncleZuma: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
The real MVPs, Heroes and Martyrs

Going to work knowing you have inadequate protection.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
oz4real83:
These are the real heros, not messi, cr7, Tiger woods, Roger Federer and others. They are the ones that deserve the multi-million pounds weekly payments that these sportsmen and politicians are earning. Without them, life will be at a standstill as it is now.

Football unites the world.
It brings joy and happiness to people who likely would have died of depression and domestic trauma from spouses and family members...yes...you have a nagging wife, instead of going to the bar to get drunk, you go watch football and come home happy if your favourite wins.
Football limits one's gallivanting which may result to accidents and crises.
Football serves as a source of income to people and employment as well.
Football brings about infrastructural developments
Football boost the economy of a country.
Football exposes people to different countries, broadens one's horizon of acquaintances and knowledge of tribes and people far and wide.
Watching one's football idols playing to one's expectations is the greatest joy ever.
Yes, anybody can be a doctor or a nurse provided that person goes to college and other necessary medical institutions satisfactorily. But not anybody can be Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo... In fact nobody can be Messi or Christiano Ronaldo in the field of play. They are only their one of a kind in the whole Universe.

But for football, more people would have died than recorded of this virus.
Football is our everyday hero.
Doctors and nurses are conditional heros.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.