Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus (44938 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by ScotMisile: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
bluefilm:

Yeah.

I don't think our situation can ever get to that of Italia or the US of A simply because we have our hot weather to thank coupled with our natural superior 'immunity' to malaria. wink grin
Good. But that's not my reason for agreeing with you,tho.

They ignored warning for a very very long time and today they are bearing the brunch of their recklessness.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Really? But, I never said what you said about doctors saving lives of your country men and women in Nigeria.

I never said you must agree with my perspective.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by ScotMisile: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I never said you must agree with my perspective.
But, it's actually very foolish considering the number of deaths of your fellow country men and women.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by tomdon(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:
Nurses embrace at the Cremona hospital in Lombardy on March 15, 2020.

Photo shows a nurse sitting on the floor of a hospital exhausted and probably traumatized.

Those regalia they're putting on is definitely laced with coronavirus
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

But, it's actually very foolish considering the number of deaths of your fellow country men and women.

That is your perspective.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by fraymite: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
I hope you would be able to type this trash when corona hit your mouth.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by fraymite: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

Football unites the world.
It brings joy and happiness to people who likely would have died of depression and domestic trauma from spouses and family members...yes...you have a nagging wife, instead of going to the bar to get drunk, you go watch football and come home happy if your favourite wins.
Football limits one's gallivanting which may result to accidents and crises.
Football serves as a source of income to people and employment as well.
Football brings about infrastructural developments
Football boost the economy of a country.
Football exposes people to different countries, broadens one's horizon of acquaintances and knowledge of tribes and people far and wide.
Watching one's football idols playing to one's expectations is the greatest joy ever.
Yes, anybody can be a doctor or a nurse provided that person goes to college and other necessary medical institutions satisfactorily. But not anybody can be Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo... In fact nobody can be Messi or Christiano Ronaldo in the field of play. They are only their one of a kind in the whole Universe.

But for football, more people would have died than recorded of this virus.
Football is our everyday hero.
Doctors and nurses are conditional heros.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2020
fraymite:

Point of correction; it is not trash.
And Yes, I would be able to type it.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by rockcitie: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2020
Oluneutral:

I haven't even seen any post where the admin has openly appreciated explorer, and that's not a good way to encourage someone like him who's instrumental to having huge members here.

Anyways, God bless you @explorer.

It's actually Explorers. There's an "s" at the end.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by oziamaka: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:
A nurse with a baby with the coronavirus at an isolation ward of Wuhan Children's Hospital on March 16, 2020.
please did this baby survive the virus? I really wish the baby did.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by properties4sale: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2020
Prinzecharlez:

There are so many foreign news website and forums as well, make research, put in the work.
I have brother, only saw quota and reddit, tried using them but there style is just different, couldn't cope, had to leave them
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Adeevah(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
henryobinna:
if doctors are dying who then will attend to those infected?

Teachers will train more doctors and nurses
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by besttbabe1(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
This thread made me cry cry cry cry
May their soul rip
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Altagracia:
These are our real heroes.
Very sad

May they rest in peace cry cry cry
Good afternoon Ladyhippolyta88. cheesy
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Professional medical practitioners(doctors, nurses, laboratory scientist, pharmacist, etc) and military guys are the pillars that keeps the world standing on it feet, without them the world will be in disarray.

Thank You for all your sincere sacrifices!

1 Like

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Altagracia(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
Good afternoon Ladyhippolyta88. cheesy
Good afternoon grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by unitj(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:
Thank you for your sacrifice.
Heroes of our time, we applaud you all.�
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by unitj(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
GudPpleG8Nation:
Professional medical practitioners(doctors, nurses, laboratory scientists, pharmacists, etc) and military guys are the pillars that keep the world standing on its feet, without them the world will be in disarray.

Thank You for all your sincere sacrifices!
we applaud them all.
Re: 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus by Tfamily: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Blood Is Not On My Hands - The Travails Of A Nigerian Medical Doctor / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.