Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me (877 Views)

How Do I Sort This With Facebook / Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yesterday WhatsApp just told me that my number has bn banned, this is without prior notice or warnings from them, and this is the only number people know me with.

Tech gurus in the house please what do u tink i can do to rectify this problem??
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
I contacted the support as suggested but all they were telling me were craps.

I dont know what to do
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by Lordjb: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Were you using the WhatsApp business app?
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lordjb:
Were you using the WhatsApp business app?

No now, its just the normal chatting stuff
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by Ayemileto(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Are you using GBwhatsapp or any other modded WhatsApp?
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by Lordjb: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I mean if you were using the WhatsApp business app or the normal Whatsapp app
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lordjb:
I mean if you were using the WhatsApp business app or the normal Whatsapp app

Its the normal app sir, not a business app

I didn't even know WhatsApp has a business app apart sef

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ayemileto:

Are you using GBwhatsapp or any other modded WhatsApp?

No sir, its the normal WhatsApp am using
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by Lordjb: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Its the normal app sir, not a business app

I didn't even know WhatsApp has a business app apart sef
okay, what you can do is try deleting the app and re download it and try activating it again... Keep trying it and also keep sending them message they'll unban it
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lordjb:
okay, what you can do is try deleting the app and re download it and try activating it again... Keep trying it and also keep sending them message they'll unban it

Tank u very much for this sir, i wil do dat and as soon as i do dat i wil relay how it pan out to u sir.

Once again tanks soo much for ur concern sir.

This is how it happend, the hav bn sending me their 6digit code more often and the message would read dat if i was not the one that requested the code i shouldn't bother inputting it.

Two weeks back or so, i received a notification from them telling me wen my WhatsApp would b obsolete,
So by yesterday, i received the notification again that my App wil b obsolete in three days tym but i did not update it from the play store sha, wat was on my mind was dat i would recv it back from my oga once the one on my fon go obsolete.

So by yesterday evening, i just tried to open my WhatsApp and they told me it has become obsolete, i was suprised dat sebi i stil recv a notification today dat am having two days left, why d sudden change in plan??

So i collected my oga fon and send the app to my phone, i installed it den it requested for my number as usual, it was wen i put my number dat it said my number had bn banned.
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by Lordjb: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Tank u very much for this sir, i wil do dat and as soon as i do dat i wil relay how it pan out to u sir.

Once again tanks soo much for ur concern sir.

This is how it happend, the hav bn sending me their 6digit code more often and the message would read dat if i was not the one that requested the code i shouldn't bother inputting it.

Two weeks back or so, i received a notification from them telling me wen my WhatsApp would b obsolete,
So by yesterday, i received the notification again that my App wil b obsolete in three days tym but i did not update it from the play store sha, wat was on my mind was dat i would recv it back from my oga once the one on my fon go obsolete.

So by yesterday evening, i just tried to open my WhatsApp and they told me it has become obsolete, i was suprised dat sebi i stil recv a notification today dat am having two days left, why d sudden change in plan??

So i collected my oga fon and send the app to my phone, i installed it den it requested for my number as usual, it was wen i put my number dat it said my number had bn banned.
okay, that's fine... Just delete the app that you took from your oga and re download the normal Whatsapp from the Play store and try again
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lordjb:
okay, that's fine... Just delete the app that you took from your oga and re download the normal Whatsapp from the Play store and try again
Ok bozz, lemme do dat now

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by codekobo: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can contact t their support.
Re: Gurus In The House Please Sort This Problem Out For Me by OlawaleBammie: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
codekobo:
You can contact t their support.
The problem is dat i dont know hw to get to them

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On My Blog / Worthofdomain.com Vs Estibot.com Which Is The Best / Website Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.