Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Sons Of Perdition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sons Of Perdition (291 Views)

Image I found when I googled "Son Of Perdition" few days ago / Jesus is the Son of Perdition! / The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sons Of Perdition by vvvbobby205(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
'While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.' John 17:12 KJV

Sons of perdition, according to Wikipedia are those in mortal life who "deny the Holy spirit," which is generally interpreted as rejecting and denying Christ after receiving a personal witness and a "perfect knowledge" of Jesus. Though, they are part of the church but refuse to be transformed by the light of the word of God, they are so-called believers that refused to shed off the old nature, they refused to die to the things of this world, they are ones that serve God with mammon. For all God the Father has given to Christ, He shall loose none to hell except the sons of destruction, those are constantly living in the part of destruction......... Click the link to continue reading

https://truthrevealedrhema..com/2020/04/the-sons-of-perdition.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Is God Causing This Global Lockdown? / A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why / Misrepresented Teachings: "CHRIST Was Made POOR That We Might Be RICH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.