Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why (290 Views)

Letter To The True Child Of God!!! / Can A True Child Of God Be Killed By Corona Virus? / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why by Preciousgirl(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all my days were written in Your book and ordained for me before one of them came to be (Psalm 139:16).

God has already predestined his children for his own glory. Hallelujah
Re: A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why by ccollins(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all my days were written in Your book and ordained for me before one of them came to be (Psalm 139:16).

well do well to remove the picture on your profile as it is a ungodly musician. Stop idolizing

1 Like

Re: A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why by Dantedasz(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

So where is the free will Christian's like to bleat about?
undecided
Re: A True Child Of God Is Playing An Already Scripted Role...see Why by UceeGod: 12:43am On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

True!
A genuine child of God lives only for God's glory even if his/her life is at stake. The children of darkness will continue to wallow in their blindness no matter how bright the Light is revealed to them because they love darkness and can only live their evil life in the dark.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting:This Particular Church Has Decided To Refund Members 3 Yrs of Tithe / Rational Atheism Whatsapp Group / It’s New Month, Say These Prayers For Glorious Month Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.