Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown (1342 Views)

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello, people. I made one of the best profits in my trading years today.
So i thought to use this isolation lockdown to start a free training in trading the FOREX Market.
There is a lot of opportunities in the FOREX Market, unfortunately a lot of Nigerians are not aware of them (few that are aware have certain misconception; well, there are others out there making crazy money and don't want you to know).
I will be sharing my experiences, my loss and my gains to expose you to the Market and how you can make a fortune in the convenience of your home.
Click on the link below to watch an introductory to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BWdF8F-nQ&lc=UgzWKqRI5HrCib83DCx4AaABAg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
following bro
Bro u turned off comment section
How pesin go interact with u
U are the teacher nd we are d stud
We go wan ask question
Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by EXLOVER(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2020
RealtorOtabor:
Hello, people. I made one of the best profits in my trading years today.
So i thought to use this isolation lockdown to start a free training in trading the FOREX Market.
There is a lot of opportunities in the FOREX Market, unfortunately a lot of Nigerians are not aware of them (few that are aware have certain misconception; well, there are others out there making crazy money and don't want you to know).
I will be sharing my experiences, my loss and my gains to expose you to the Market and how you can make a fortune in the convenience of your home.
Click on the link below to watch an introductory to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BWdF8F-nQ&lc=UgzWKqRI5HrCib83DCx4AaABAg

Bro... I'm a big novice to forex, I watched several videos on YouTube, and also PDF but the thing is still complex to me, I just came across this post, have subscribed to your channel, your lecture is very easy and understandable. I downloaded Olympic trade, but the thing is still kind of complex, I want you to mentor me please. Abeg, the country is hard.
Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by spyglaxx: 3:08am On Apr 10, 2020
hidhrhis:
following bro
We go wan ask question

That means no comments.Just swallow it.
Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
hidhrhis:
following bro
We go wan ask question

Sincere apologies, it was not deliberate. That was my first youtube video.
I have been able to change the settings now. So we can interact now.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
EXLOVER:

Bro... I'm a big novice to forex, I watched several videos on YouTube, and also PDF but the thing is still complex to me, I just came across this post, have subscribed to your channel, your lecture is very easy and understandable. I downloaded Olympic trade, but the thing is still kind of complex, I want you to mentor me please. Abeg, the country is hard.

Hello, bro. Thank for your comment. Am glad to hear you are following. I will try my possible best to make it as easy as possible for everyone to understand. There is a lot of opportunities in the Forex market and i hope you join in as i will go from basics to advance.
Upon completion of my series of lessons, i will also share trade hints every week for those that will be trading afterwards to make money from.
All of these will be absolutely free. Stay tuned to the channel on youtube.
Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
spyglaxx:

That means no comments.Just swallow it.

lol......it was not deliberate.
Re: How I Made 118USD From Home In 1 Day In The FOREX Market During Lockdown by EXLOVER(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
RealtorOtabor:

Hello, bro. Thank for your comment. Am glad to hear you are following. I will try my possible best to make it as easy as possible for everyone to understand. There is a lot of opportunities in the Forex market and i hope you join in as i will go from basics to advance.
Upon completion of my series of lessons, i will also share trade hints every week for those that will be trading afterwards to make money from.
All of these will be absolutely free. Stay tuned to the channel on youtube.
following bumpa 2 bumpa.

God will surely shower � you with blessings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Gift Card Trading Business In Nigeria / Removal Of Cbn Gov Spells Doom To Nigerian Economy & D Banking Sector / Investors Are Needed In Clothing Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.