Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? (3568 Views)

View Redmi Note 9 Specs And Its Price / Iqoo Neo3 5G Launched As The Cheapest Snapdragon 865 Phone: Here’s Its Price / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by sunshineV(f): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
selfdefence:
Funny enough, all man with him pocket o.
To some people, that price for the Camon 15 might even be too cheap.

If you can afford it, go for it.

Not worth the price is what we are talking about
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2020
Tpave:
You didn't mention the price. So what how do you want us to answer your question?

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2020
sunshineV:

We actually compared it with a phone better than it and cost less than 95k.

What phone did u compared it with to come into that conclusion?

The Camon 15 is 63500 while the premier is 95500
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by NightFood: 9:09am On May 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Redmi 8 says hi

I know you're a redmi marketer. Bringing other people down because you want to go up is a sign of someone with a toxic life.

I'm sure your boss secretly uses a Tecno phone.
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by drjprince: 9:10am On May 17, 2020
NightFood:

I know you're a redmi marketer. Bringing other people down because you want to go up is a sign of someone with a toxic life.

what a joke shey I said is that this nightfood is always typing without a brain

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by NightFood: 9:15am On May 17, 2020
drjprince:
what a joke shey I said is that this nightfood is always typing without a brain

sunshineV aka drjprince market your redmi and stop cyber bullying it does you no good in life.

Don't be ashamed of identifying yourself as a marketer. Buy you should be ashamed of identifying yourself as a cyber bully. However it doesn't work on everyone.

That being said, be amongst then First 50 people to buy the Camon 15 and get a special Bluetooth speaker from TECNO.

Yeah I said it.
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by drjprince: 9:21am On May 17, 2020
[s]
NightFood:

sunshineV aka drjprince market your redmi and stop cyber bullying it does you no good in life.

Don't be ashamed of identifying yourself as a marketer. Buy you should be ashamed of identifying yourself as a cyber bully. However it doesn't work on everyone.

That being said, be amongst then First 50 people to buy the Camon 15 and get a special Bluetooth speaker from TECNO.

Yeah I said it.
[/s] nightfood I don't need your company scrappy phone I can afford what I want

They should gift it to their ignorant followers
Nightfood, breastfeed una monikers dey sound like something that was created out of frustration

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by sunshineV(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2020
NightFood:

Yeah I said it.

Drjprince is not me. I am not Drjprince

Waka jeje so u go see night food chop
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by sunshineV(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
NightFood:

Who? Alhaji lei Jun? grin
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by seunfly: 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
selfdefence:
Funny enough, all man with him pocket o.
To some people, that price for the Camon 15 might even be too cheap.

If you can afford it, go for it.

The argument is not about the price but the value for price, anybody that has made money enough for 95k to be too cheap will known that camon 15 is a very poor value for money, except if that person is a dummy who inherited the money.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by drjprince: 5:01pm On May 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Drjprince is not me. I am not Drjprince

Waka jeje so u go see night food chop
leave that mumu
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by selfdefence: 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
seunfly:

The argument is not about the price but the value for price, anybody that has made money enough for 95k to be too cheap will known that camon 15 is a very poor value for money, except if that person is a dummy who inherited the money.

Like I said there's freedom of choice
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by sagieramos(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2020
going through the phone section for sometime and doing some research about the next phone to buy because my current phone(galaxy s5) is broken. I've got to realized that those defending tecno/infinix are not factual on a realworld user-experience

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by sureinfo: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2020
if you can afford it its sure worth it
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by drjprince: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
sureinfo:
if you can afford it its sure worth it
ogbeni stop to type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by edoairways: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
NightFood:

Don't mind her, always derailing tecno's thread. Because of her and others attitude's xiaomi's thread was deleted. Instead of minding their businesses they keep on derailing and castigating a brand that took many years to get to where they are
Re: Do You Think Tecno Camon 15 Worth Its Price? by edoairways: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
selfdefence:

Like I said there's freedom of choice
That is what I have been saying all this while

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The New Mtn Blackberry Package. Whats Your View On This? / Sony Unveils Xperia M4 Aqua See Full Specification & Price / S6 Edge Vs Oneplus 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.