Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nice (285 Views)

Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice by Osuwoigwe(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2020
*PRESS RELEASE*

Re: Nice by Freddykrueger: 4:09am On Apr 10, 2020
We sane Nigerians never voted for that local, sickly, primeval vegetable hiding in a rock, clueless about himself, his surroundings and happenings in the world.
It's a section of people from two backward regions who were birthed from the loins of foolishness and girded with stupidity that brought in the lifeless one not once but twice to rein in nothing but obsolete, panachronistic, old-fashioned lies and deceit to steal the ballot, gain power and set our destinies back a 100years.
In this 2020, it's a curse to have such unwise individual at the helm of any countries affairs.
The results is glaring to all undecided
Re: Nice by Hoephase: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2020
In as much as Bubu is a confirmed error I think your association need to get a good editor. grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Poor Of The Poor And The Vulnerable During Covid-19 In Nigeria Today / Covid19: Nigerian Migrants Return Home From Togo / All These Social Media Professional Accusers & Slanderers, Get A Job, Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.