Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) (55195 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest / Bamise Ayanwole: Everyone Culpable Will Be Arrested - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnBTw1cbZP0

The driver of a Lagos Bus Rapid Transit vehicle who drove murdered 22-year-old Oluwabamise Ayanwole has revealed why he ran away after the incident.

The driver who was identified by the police as Andrew Nice explained that he ran away as he was overwhelmed by the circumstances that led to Bamise’s death.

Nice revealed this in a minute-eight seconds video clip shared on Monday night by the Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Gbenga Omotosho, on his Twitter handle.

The suspect, who exonerated himself in the video, noted that he had no connection with the fashion designer’s death but was only following instructions of her abductors who held him and Bamise hostage on the bus.

Explaining what transpired in the bus, he said, “When those guys showed me their weapons, I couldn’t be myself anymore. Fears took over me and Ï only followed orders from the man with the gun who sat close to me.

“I followed the Carter Bridge, and around the overhead bridge, they ordered me to stop there. And when they ordered me to stop, I was asked to open the door, her assailants came down and started dragging her down from the bus.

“When I saw that she was crying for help, actually I was helpless and I had thought she was still in the bus holding on to one of the irons that could help keep her in the bus. In that process and with that thought, I moved on. And that is just the truth.”

The PUNCH earlier reported that the dead body of the 22-year-old lady who got missing after boarding a Lagos Bus Rapid Transit vehicle was reportedly found with some body parts missing on Monday.
https://punchng.com/just-in-bamise-why-i-ran-away-lagos-brt-driver-opens-up/?amp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by kristonium(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gibberish!!!

Even a 5 year old won't utter this nonsense!

295 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by sammyscholar(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
I sense lies!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Tetrahedron: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Damn another one!
Right in lagos!!
Damn the zombies!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Animegirl(f): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
He is still looking fresh, by the time police handles him, confess ll start

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by SarkinYarki: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
He has been well schooled by those who sent him ... So a young lady was dragged off your bus and you went to park the bus at BRT yard and just went home to sleep without making a report ?

Why did you pick passenger from a non designated bus stop?

Why did you switch off the light ?

Why did you pass her bus stop ?

Why did you make passes at her ?

Below is a video of him saying he raped her immediately he was arrested and suddenly after being taking into custody he comes up with another silly story

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1500960938677399552?s=20&t=gNdfUf_LqyKOBW3adh94UA

427 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by flokii: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Liar.. I sense the lies from afar, speaking about a girl getting dragged in such manner without emotions or remorse shows he is telling lies.

You left the scene and somehow drove back to your terminal to park the bus and then disappeared, didn't raise alarm or inform the police nothing!
At least one thing is clear now, the said girl was in the BRT bus with the same man as driver. This is just too wicked.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by doctokwus: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
So a girl was dragged off the BRT bus you were driving,you never bothered to stop at the first BRT point and inform management.
You never failed to alert the first police post you passed?
You never failed to raise alarm knowing the implication of that to a human being's life?
Infact,though his defence is hogwash,assuming this even happened,a driver with conscience for the girl's life,the company's business and his source of living,would have fought with the assailants,no matter the danger to his own personal safety,which would have attracted other road users.
This man unfortunately needs to be put in the hands of those rogue Nigerian torture policemen in panti or SARS since Nigeria does not operate a functional forensic police investigation.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
This man nor even Sabi lie... Hand never touch am

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Moz22: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mio ni soro kan kan

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Well the mob will crucify him like always.

Any nigerian in a hostage situation will care about his or her life first before others.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Shetemi12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why didn't you go to police station to report immediately or call your Company hotlines for help

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by PointZerom: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lie Mohammed is a learner.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by starbuck(f): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why haven't they defaced this nonentity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Racoon(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
angry Lies! This killer has not started talking yet. They security agencies should kindly do the needful abeg.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Well even if he did it
How could he be so stupid to have thought of doing that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by tamdun: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Liar, u couldn't help her because the kidnappers had gun with them, why didn't u report to the nearest police station after u escaped?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by emmykk(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please I want to ask some few questions how was it possible for the driver to carry only those few passagers that allow the crime to be successful.i supposed those bus always have passagers all through.

How did they know that the lady entered brt bus?

Now on the driver why did he not report to immediately to police as he discovered that the lady is nolonger in the bus.

Brt are now use for crime...what sort of country is this every good thing get tarnish.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by kunlesehan(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wicked world

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Evil mofka!
The nice alone don show say na chameleon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by tunjilana: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
And he didnt think to report it at the nearest police station!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by sammyj: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
This guy is a BIG lair and needs to be jailed and sentenced to death in imprisonment by a court of LAW !!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Memphis357(m): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sadly some of this red BRT buses are been owned by some politicians and private owners, they just operate under lasg brt. The blue ones which is been managed by primero are well organized and also has camera's inside. Above all may God help us in Nigeria because nowhere is absolutely again in this forsaken entrapment of a country called Nigeria angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by eolme(f): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
In cases like this, jungle justice is better

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) by Harmony92(f): 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.