Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War (39786 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Nobody Should Expect 85 Year-Old Buhari To Lead Boko Haram War – Junaid Mohammed / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by pedrilo: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Ur govt is not committed.
The bht r Buhari boys
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Canberra55: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
I don't understand what Boko Haram again oo. Is it the one Malls bubu said sad in 2015) that it had TECHNICALLY been defeated.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by baratech: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Na so so strategy... No results....
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by AbuAeesha: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2020
u don't need to tell the public ur plans/strategies just do the needful and let's see the results
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by BreconHills(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:
The chadian army victory really made people see the war for what it is at the Nigerian end...

Words and English would not solve our problem, we know our problem.

You really dont know a lot about war do you?

Chad is one of the best military forces in asymmetric open terrain warfare. They have been battling insurgencies long before BH.

Secondly, the budget for asymmetric warfare is considerably cheaper than for conventional warfare. What was the budget of the Vietnamese army that fought The USA - the heaviest funded military - to a standstill? What was the budget of the Biafra army that held out against Nigeria for 3 years?

Thirdly the Chadian army lost 92 men and Nigeria 47 before the Nigerian army drove BH into a cul de sac in Chad where the Chadian army slaughtered them. These are the facts.

I quite understand why anyone opposing this government would take every opportunity to take pot shots at them. But when such gives comfort to BH and misrepresents facts as well it is hard to understand as anything less than treason. When it involves the blood of young men drawn from every tribe in Nigeria, it is utterly reprehensible. You never see this type of thing anywhere else in the world. I think all the people that upvoted this should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Philadelphia: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Let him be forming strategy there.
Chadean president is eliminating theses terrorists and he's still strategising
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Oreoluwa5: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Yeah. They need to improve civil military relationship. Any campaign against insurgency will not be successful without winning the heart of the people
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:
The chadian army victory really made people see the war for what it is at the Nigerian end...

- Despite less Soldiers
- Despite less Armoury
- Despite military budget 40 times less, than that of Nigeria..

They were able to deal a major blow recognised by the world, that brought the same shekau which ours have claimed to kill multiple times from hiding
- without ransom payment,
- without propaganda,
- without overbloated cash request,
- without expecting fighter plane in 2021,
- without Dubai weapon company from Munguno
- without amnesty,
- without kidnapping of school children,
- without repelling repelling and repelling..
- without seizing gun trucks..
- without levelling sambisa..
- without soldiers casualty..
- without mama bokoharam negotiating..
- without technically winning the war..
- without capturing only flag..
- without rehabilitating terrorists..
- without requesting for BH agency from NASS.
- without pictures of burnt okada..
- without military contract to South Africa and US
- without shutdown of chad..
- without importing clerics from saudi Arabia..
- without declaring fasting for the country..
- without IDP camps..
- without bandit claims..
- without hundreds of BH NGO's setting up daily
- without NEDC (North East Development com)..
- without snakes and press - ups..
- without kyari balloon boat contract..
- without $2.1bn Dansuki gate..
- without building Army college in Bornu..
- without NEMA N5Bn fund..
- without suicide bombers..
- without pictures of Governors & terrorists..
- without holding down a single street in chad..
- without seeking loans..
- without court marshalling its soldiers..

We will not hear word again.

All this while that Operation Rattlesnake 3 of the Nigerian Airforce has been dealing with a faction of the terrorist group, none of you praised them.

All the years that our military have been dealing blows upon blows on Boko Haram, no praises from you people.

But because the Chadian Army recorded a significant victory (the Nigerian Armed Forces has recorded many), we won't hear word again.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by 77up(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
olaboy33:
Talks will not end Boko Haram.

Action will.

Ask Chad.
One of the major problem with Nigeria government to my opinion is these talk before action hence why we keep hearing we will , we shall all the time and eventually, they won't be able to come up with it again.

I pray this succeed .
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
espn:
Mr Vice i strongly disagree. You have reformed BOKO-HARAM members that can actually lead you to Shekau's hiding place.

You have arrested top BOKO-HARAM commanders which the government would have easily cut a deal with to arrest Shekau.

The truth is that i don't see this evil stopping anytime soon until we have a sincere government that is willing to fight them.

When there is war there is less accountability. The Federal, State and Local government are making money from this.

Top military generals, foreign government supplying ammunition's, and the black markets supplying weapons are all making money.

How many of the Boko Haram fighters actually know where Shekau stays or even whether Shekau is alive or dead?

I read an expose by a foreign journalist. The organization of the Boko Haram is such that even the commanders may be taking orders from Shekau without physically meeting with him. They may have never even met him before.

I read that orders pass from one person to the other. Shekau does not come personally to address all the fighters.

So, only a few trusted people may actually know where Shekau stays.

For instance, Shekau gives order to a commander who gives orders to ten commanders who then give orders to twenty commanders who then give orders to thirty commanders each of whom give orders to their fighters (the ones who do the dirty job of fighting the military and attacking villages).

Now, when you catch one of the fighters, he can only tell you about the commander he had direct contact with. Now, you catch this commander, and he tells you he got order through another commander.

It is a very complex network.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Xandelle: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Africa is useless... Boko Haram, fighting a war at 3 fronts.. Their position being the center of the 3 fronts of the 3 countries, yet they haven't been decimated... Tufia
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by NumbEmotions(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
I do not think strategy has been our issue.....some canker worms in authority have deliberately refused to kill this issue.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by GARBAUK: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is either we do the job or we allowed chard to do it for us. We need to see their back.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by BrickDevo: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
opalu:
Ok
This is Good bless up
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by GARBAUK: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
But for me, what is our so call soldiers are doing this is the right time to show that we are equal to the tasks
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by iammolise(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
okefrancis:
We believe in you and trust God that through you the issue of Boko haram will be a thing of past ..#OsinbajoTheFixer
#EndBokoHaram
Fixer that has been sidelined... Tell me how da fvck he's going to fix when he's not even being heard
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by iammolise(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
We all know how this will play-out; VP spews his garbage, Mr P, abakyari and the other shitheads says his mouth is smelling. Mtcheeeww lipsrsealed

Well he made some valid points in this shaa
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
talk is too cheap
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by pseudaria: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sayhi2ayo:

Hello guys, one of the problems of Nigeria. ignore the fool pls and let's stay optimistic.

You are actually one of the problems of Nigeria cos even with all the atrocities this govt has committed, in 2023 you will still queue under the sun and vote for APC out of nepotism and ethnic affiliations. So in a nutshell, you are the fool
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by johnman40: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Its a commonsense and obvious that there is a hands of nigeria leaders in the deadly evil people call bh if not why couldnt they make a public speech by thanking GOD and almighty chadian army......ose fun omo ti onje eru....nigeria leaders an bh has turn themself to a joker or a chiken that attached corns to his ass.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by 6Milk(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Our soldiers can't fight on an empty stomach
You can't fight me on an empty stomach.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by surgical: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:

- Despite less Soldiers
- Despite less Armoury
- Despite military budget 40 times less, than that of Nigeria..

They were able to deal a major blow recognised by the world, that brought the same shekau which ours have claimed to kill multiple times from hiding
- without ransom payment,
- without propaganda,
- without overbloated cash request,
- without expecting fighter plane in 2021,
- without Dubai weapon company from Munguno
- without amnesty,
- without kidnapping of school children,
- without repelling repelling and repelling..
- without seizing gun trucks..
- without levelling sambisa..
- without soldiers casualty..
- without mama bokoharam negotiating..
- without technically winning the war..
- without capturing only flag..
- without rehabilitating terrorists..
- without requesting for BH agency from NASS.
- without pictures of burnt okada..
- without military contract to South Africa and US
- without shutdown of chad..
- without importing clerics from saudi Arabia..
- without declaring fasting for the country..
- without IDP camps..
- without bandit claims..
- without hundreds of BH NGO's setting up daily
- without NEDC (North East Development com)..
- without snakes and press - ups..
- without kyari balloon boat contract..
- without $2.1bn Dansuki gate..
- without building Army college in Bornu..
- without NEMA N5Bn fund..
- without suicide bombers..
- without pictures of Governors & terrorists..
- without holding down a single street in chad..
- without seeking loans..
- without court marshalling its soldiers..

BUHARI IT IS
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Femeto: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Story. It's only if you would make non uniformed Police men blend with the Locals but BH boys come fully loaded.
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Ferraribaby(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let's see how it works
Re: Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ferraribaby:
Let's see how it works
Sister good afternoon..
i am a student-Photographer at fed-poly nekede..Since everything is on hold..no money and no food...am seriously hungry..

pardon my manners...i saw your post about someone so i felt like contacting you separately in another thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.